Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coloredcoins.org website is up!  (Read 1087 times)
BruceWayne (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:23:59 AM

Hi

Have a look in the website to get some more information regarding the effort.
We are currently looking for more developers to help us with WebcoinX and NGCCC clients.

We have some nice bounties waiting for the right developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:37:12 AM

Maybe you should link to the website (and the bounties/repositories?) in the OP! Smiley

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
BruceWayne (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:54:27 AM

Maybe you should link to the website (and the bounties/repositories?) in the OP! Smiley

We will upload the bounties to the website soon Smiley
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 11:59:45 AM

You guys would be welcome to have a project listed on CIYAM Open (http://ciyam.org/open) free of fees for the life of your project if you like.

Rather than having people *compete* for bounties it is a complete workflow system that gives a single chosen dev a chance to work on a task (up until an agreed delivery time) without competition.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:13:24 PM

Linking your website would be better, I'm too lazy to actually type it in.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:35:47 PM

Linking your website would be better, I'm too lazy to actually type it in.

For the lazy.
http://coloredcoins.org/
pastfarian

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 10:00:34 PM

I have been holding btc and alt coins since Q1 2013 and reading about BTC more or less daily since late 2012, I am not a developer, but in the physical world I am good at what i do. I started reading bitcoin securities and bought some shares a couple months ago. I am disgusted by the way the securities community acts in the bitcoin "world". and more over i fear for its future unless asset issuers and holders have a mechanism to seamlessly transfer ownership and allow for price discovery unhindered by bullshit nanny states and super sketchy exchanges. The bitcoin business industry needs the ability to offer shares and IPO's in order to generate funding for projects from within, thereby providing a mechanism to build momentum and weaken the cryptocurrency pair with fiat (I know that's a long way off if ever but i digress). there are projects that I would invest in today that i wont because I am just not prepared to get involved with A) exchanges and B) assets being issued without cryptographic proof of ownership. We need colored coins. Besides throwing coins at it and name dropping "colored coins" everywhere, I'd like to help. 
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 02:58:42 AM

I have been holding btc and alt coins since Q1 2013 and reading about BTC more or less daily since late 2012, I am not a developer, but in the physical world I am good at what i do. I started reading bitcoin securities and bought some shares a couple months ago. I am disgusted by the way the securities community acts in the bitcoin "world". and more over i fear for its future unless asset issuers and holders have a mechanism to seamlessly transfer ownership and allow for price discovery unhindered by bullshit nanny states and super sketchy exchanges. The bitcoin business industry needs the ability to offer shares and IPO's in order to generate funding for projects from within, thereby providing a mechanism to build momentum and weaken the cryptocurrency pair with fiat (I know that's a long way off if ever but i digress). there are projects that I would invest in today that i wont because I am just not prepared to get involved with A) exchanges and B) assets being issued without cryptographic proof of ownership. We need colored coins. Besides throwing coins at it and name dropping "colored coins" everywhere, I'd like to help. 

+1 Well said.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:06:24 AM

I love the introductory video by the way!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFjmvwPGKU
videos4btc

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:06:53 AM

I love the introductory video by the way!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmFjmvwPGKU

I enjoyed this also ^^.
BruceWayne (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 09:45:24 AM

I agree with most of what your saying.
There are 2 new clients we work on today. NGCCC and WebcoinX ( under projects in the website)... Our goal is to have a fair alternative for the BTC stocks exchanges within 3 weeks.
No need to drop coins on it. We look for more developrs to join and take ownership on parts of the project.
In a week or so we will have a doc that will make it easy for developers to join and start develop.
BruceWayne (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 09:46:35 AM

Thank u guys
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 10:01:25 AM

I see that the CC concept is progressing!

As for myself I am very interested in the development of technologies for p2p equities - see my sig for what I am working on.

From what I have read thus far I like this effort as well as a couple others.  If you all need someone to work on community development, marketing and bizdev activities,  coordination and communication,  and documentation I would love to help out.  I am currently in my last year of my MSc but have been working in silicon valley and the 415 since 2000. 

If I could be of use feel free to PM me and let me know who are the best folks to have a chat with.

Dom
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 01:53:53 PM

Sorry but I don't get what is this website are for. Anybody care to explain in more layman?

Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:14:49 PM

Sorry but I don't get what is this website are for. Anybody care to explain in more layman?

For information about the idea of coloredcoins.
p2pbucks

Activity: 642

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 11:50:24 PM

I put this up on my sites , hope more chinese ppl coming to know colored coins project .

http://p2pbucks.com/?p=8340
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: