Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on now.... anyone?  (Read 695 times)
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I think it is strong winter correction , and maybe in spring we will see bullish trend on crypto market  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

But even the rule of market is that after falling will be growing, BUT how much will be growing, maybe not so much as we want
JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

I think it is strong winter correction , and maybe in spring we will see bullish trend on crypto market  Wink
I often hear it , that it because of winter correction also China New Year, but everything ends now, and now spring, but nothing changes
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

Why all coins drop so rapidly? Anyone can tell me ?
THX
where you at in the past month? it's been like this for over a month now so i don't think we should get surprised on alts falling down in a regular manner, actually there's a pattern to it, whenever bitcoin touches 10k to 11k there's a big chance it will dump few days later atleast below 10k which makes alts getting hard to increase again.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

This year is hard for all markets, not only crypto is red. I think we are facing the beginning of recession in the economy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

as time passes, this can determine the rise and fall of altcoin. the price of altcoin which is now being dropped may rise in some predetermined time. not just the altcoin that fell the price of bitcoin down very large

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

The never ending correction but yeah we must not be intimidated by current situation. In fact bitcoin is pumping right now, and I know we all want it to continue pumping but I think more time to go before it happen, let’s give 2 more weeks for bitcoin to finally go up.
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

I often hear it , that it because of winter correction also China New Year, but everything ends now, and now spring, but nothing changes

Agree...it's getting worse and worse
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

A lot of ICO, new crypto,  world news.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

I think this is the act of the rulers .. the rulers are not willing to physically replace the money with the coins online, the rulers who control the physical money is the mastermind of the falling price of the coin. they spread negative news about coin coins online, they do not want the money they hold to be no its price.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

So much scary weak hands who are already selling. And the guy from MT GOX Exchange who is spreading a lot of fud because he holds ovr hundert of thousand of bitcoins and nobody knows if he will sell this coins. And of course to many whales who controlling the market, and buying everything when they drop it under value.
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

it's so heavy this month .. because the price is falling down ...
reading this forum ,, very helpful to me because there is information that the prices will improve in the end of this month .. i hope so.

ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

THX
the main cause that leads to all the currency falling down is due to the panic selling of people. I read a lot of reasons cited. There are some reasons for the rational part, such as: Mt Gox ,He's dumping a lot of bitcoin; goole will ban ICO ads, before that, Facebook has taken this action; G20
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

THX
the main cause that leads to all the currency falling down is due to the panic selling of people. I read a lot of reasons cited. There are some reasons for the rational part, such as: Mt Gox ,He's dumping a lot of bitcoin; goole will ban ICO ads, before that, Facebook has taken this action; G20

Those are the fundamentals or news that do mainly affect the market as of now which we are really seeing this first quarter to be horrible and now on the recent price of bitcoin we are again to see below 8k usd which we are now on 7917 as of this moment on preev and checking out the entire market cap it starts to dive again.Just hold on which this would really be a test of faith and patience.

Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

THX
It is obvious that such a deep and long fall of bitcoin and all the crypto currency was planned and carried out by certain forces interested in this. However, any action has its beginning and its end. When there is no need to lower the rate of the crypto currency, it will again rise. Although the Crypto-currency is considered decentralized, however, certain price levers are still available to it on the part of persons holding a very large number of coins.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

Large players control the market. I watch a lot of negative news that is spreading through informative platforms. I think that these are planned actions in order to lower the price even lower and cause people panic.
Most likely this is so. Too intensively and smoothly appeared negative news about the crypto currency and a significant part of them turned out to be false. This is an obviously planned attack on the crypto currency in order to sharply lower its rate. However, those who did this, I think, have their own speculative interests and therefore, after a certain time, the Crypto currency will again grow in value.
despondency

Activity: 560

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Guys, against the backdrop of negative news, I read a lot and positive, such as "Germany officially recognized bitcoin as a means of payment" Why the market does not react to positive news?

Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

From technical analysis: Bitcoin failed to push through the (down) channel resistance.
From fundamental analysis: it is March, people need cash to pay taxes, so they sell coins.
From the overall situation: coins are not treasure anymore, they are commodity. Red investment tutorial for what it means for us, poor fellas.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

Complicate things the big players. Now the important thing is not to panic and wait when all will be adjusted.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

How much can you tolerate this fall in the market? I already experience unbearable pain when they open price charts. What event should happen to the market to recover?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: