Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest In Forex -3% A Day Trusted And Legit Investment Opportunity  (Read 118 times)
darknuke (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:49 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:15:19 PM by darknuke

Hello everyone.
I have been following a forex trader in Instagram for a couple of months now. The guy is extremely good and manages to make a really decent ROI on his signals. He turned 10 000 pounds to 20 000 last week in just 6 days. I am lookin for investors so I can put more money on his signals but this is not my only purpose that I would want investments for. I will be using the investments to build a bigger portfolio with which I will be getting people to become referrals of me and pay me subscription for the tips. For this I will offer a fixed interest which would be 3%/day. The minimum days you can invest for is 1. Take on mind that if you want to invest for 1 day only you should let me know as soon as you send the investment.
Accepting investments in:
BTC
ETH
BCH
darknuke (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

Looking for more people to start working with. Let me know if you have any interest
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Trusted and legit.... Roll Eyes
From your other thread

The script is proven to work. Get your hands on it and start making a serious bank

Where? Back that statement up with facts.

Himself

LOL. Not quite proof of anything really.
(although I note you say you have sent a copy to gondel who hasn't replied).

I see you also have a Forex trader (Pro Tip, Forex is old hat) who makes 3% a day.
Quite the powerhouse of profit, aren't you?
Here's another Pro Tip (free)...run your "script" for a few hours at $450 profit an hour, and then put the profits into Forex. Within, oh about a few weeks, you'll be a multi millionaire.
That will be good all round.
It will let you retire to hookers and blow, and will mean a couple of less old scammy schemes on here.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Hello everyone.
I have been following a forex trader in Instagram for a couple of months now. The guy is extremely good and manages to make a really decent ROI on his signals. He turned 10 000 pounds to 20 000 last week in just 6 days. I am lookin for investors so I can put more money on his signals but this is not my only purpose that I would want investments for. I will be using the investments to build a bigger portfolio with which I will be getting people to become referrals of me and pay me subscription for the tips. For this I will offer a fixed interest which would be 3%/day. The minimum days you can invest for is 1. Take on mind that if you want to invest for 1 day only you should let me know as soon as you send the investment.
Accepting investments in:
BTC
ETH
BCH

I’m a day trader mainly focused in crypto currencies and there is no way a forex trader earns 3% daily guaranteeing it.
Best traders in the world are earning 1% daily!!!
Just give out the buy/sell signals for free since they aren’t even “yours” (I believe it’s just a scam lol) just like I do with my BTC and NEO price predictions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: