Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCSense UK Bitcoin Exchange - Need Advice...  (Read 473 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:58:02 PM

A few months back I created a small UK Bitcoin Exchange/Store called BTCSense, a service built for selling/buying Bitcoins in the UK. I have already tested the manual transaction process which currently only supports bank transfers and the process runs smoothly. Ideally I would prefer an automated system, at the moment transactions will be pending until I am online and able to send out the BTC. Anyway I wanted to get some thoughts on the development of BTCSense, the site has been relatively dormant the last few months despite still getting SEO traffic and member sign ups which is promising.

These are the main issues at the moment:
- Updating the Bitcoin prices. At the moment I have to manually update the prices, I would rather the prices update in real time with a small profit % added.
- At the moment my Bitcoin funds are very limited, so only smaller transactions are possible.
- I am also concerned about the legal side of things, I suspect a small service like BTCSense would not attract much attention initially but seeing established exchanges get swatted like flies does not fill me with hope.

Despite those issues, I don't like abandoning projects so I want to ask you for your thoughts? I think a lot of those issues could be sorted if some experienced partners jumped on board to help in certain areas. As a designer my skills are focused more towards branding, web design and so on. I should also add that I redesigned the entire site last night, I think the service looks great but there are some missing components that I would like to work on. Thanks for reading and all feedback/suggestions are welcome.

http://www.btcsense.co.uk/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: