Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin will 5x??  (Read 16849 times)
Harbinge

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

Pinkdate will be registered soon. will 5x imediatly
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

I like the look of Oyster(PRL) atm. They have first mover advantage in their field.
There's going to be 1:1 PRL SHL airdrop on April 6th.
Also the mainnet is scheduled for launch in April as well.
I hope to see some significant gains on this coin in the near future.

This ^
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

I suggest you follow BetrBetting. At 15-20 cents, the price has risen to about 5-6 cents and the volume is very low. you have a chance to make 4-5x in just a few weeks. You can buy it through HitBTC, still only listed in HitBTC Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

I used to believe that a similar indicator would be able to penetrate ETH, but now more inclined to sceptical vision of things. Time will tell.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

All the alternate coins are cheap now. This includes bitcoin, ethereum and top 10 of the market. I thing ada/usd can make 5x.
Also my coins are zilliqa , eos and omg. And i can say telcoin and blockport both listed on kucoin!
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

I don't recommend any new coins on kucoin... I was hit like 3 months ago when they had these huge campaigns. Right now kucoin is not that hit anymore, so the coins...
I see really good coins on IDEX.
I will consider the coins on decentralized exchanges when the bull run begins. Right now my cool coins are: MAN, REBL, CPChain
The ones I really trust are: Sys, strat, game...
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Wanchain which recently added in binance. And credits (cs) its undervalued but once listed on bithumb or binance. Listing form were already submitted on binance for reviewing. And beta release will be out next week so take an eye on this project credits.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

I think you can take a look at the Abyss project, which is the first DAICO, I do not know if there will be 5x in the near future, but you can get all your investment back if the dev team do not work hard.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

Not exactly we think for that in a certain coin to multiply such numbers in few months cause we know how much the market struggling from falling today.  And besides, we can't predict exactly what will happen next cause of its high volatility that we have experience recently.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

make a research first before invest or buy cryptocurrency
and i recommend you to make a research on Hexx(Hxx) and waves
both are good and have a lot of potential to grow 5x in this year  Wink
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

i am hodling 5 coins now BTC, ETH, INS, MWAT and WPR and to choose a coin which can increase 5x in the future, i think WPR is my answer. Because its project is supported by Lithuana Government.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

Almost any coin has a chance to get x5, but not with such market dynamics. New investors are afraid to come to the market, on the current instability.         
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

Most of them are probably scam but for sure some of them have potential. You can also participate in airdrops, so you can "invest" without risking your money. I participated in the Marinecoin Airdrop a few weeks ago and I got 450000 MTC which is now worth about 50 Bucks. Their Airdrop is still going on but they changed it a bit. You can now claim 20000 MTC every day as long as there are MTC left.I am pretty sure that it will become more profitable in the nearer future since it really has potential: a dev-less, community based coin with zero fees. It is time tested, is a machine to machine system and works with artificial intelligence. Can also become great with iot, but the best reason this coin will 5x is that it aims to be near fully decentralized once the ICO is complete, distributing 98.5% of the supply in this AI enabled fair distribution method.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

make a research first before invest or buy cryptocurrency
and i recommend you to make a research on Hexx(Hxx) and waves
both are good and have a lot of potential to grow 5x in this year  Wink
Of having a huge numbers of existed coins today, it really a time spending to make research and find the best one. I could suggest to directly visit top 5 exchanger, there you can find high potentials coins that are good to invest either short or long term investment. But don't expect of gaining at all times cause it really happens that we get some losses sometimes especially of you are new in this field.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

Almost any coin has a chance to get x5, but not with such market dynamics. New investors are afraid to come to the market, on the current instability.         

Bankera

Trading is scheduled to start between april 1st and june 31st on Hitbtc, Bankera Exchange, Spectrocoin, and possibly KuCoin. Hopefully it will be a  https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216   Coin of the Month if people vote for it.
I still think this is one of the strongest ico`s going into listing with a private bank, 2 exchanges, payment processing, debit cards, a well funded budget. And weekly commission payouts...
- and a generous distribution of bonus coins

I do hope this will be amongst the top coins this year. Few other coins have a ecosystem such as this with a bank and exchanges...

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

I think stratis and obsidian will increase their value 10 times the minimum by the end of this year. The most promising coins in my opinion.
lenashine

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

I would not listen to a recommendation on your question. You want too much. It is impossible to predict the currency with such growth. You should pay attention to new crypto currency
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

It is interesting and who at us can so simply now say that will be in 5 times more. It's like a finger in the sky, then there would be at least a doubling of the price. For me, let's say the spectrum is good or ark, but I'm not sure that they will have such growth while stabilizing the market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

No one can tell you that for sure.A lot of coins can.You will have to take the risk like everyone i make a sereach what to get.In 2018 new coins have more chance.Like Ary for example

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: