Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin will 5x??  (Read 16849 times)
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Ripple, Cardano, both coins have already reached 5x prices and with new money coming in market they will reach these levels again. Another option is Trade.io, they are about to release own exchange and investors will buy more coins to enter liquidity pool
fvderblvck

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

For maximum returns in the long term (x100 or x1000) I think Speedcash is the best crypto buy at the moment. It is one of the fastest coins out there (as low as 2 seconds transaction time) with key features such as privacy, scalability, very low supply (less than 500,000), private messaging and vaults. The dev team is the most active I have seen in a while (just take a look at their github) which is obvious by how they are meeting every planned milestone on their roadmap. Speedcash already trades on 5 exchanges and they are just starting out on marketing and community building now, it is the perfect time to join. Best thing about this project is that market cap is less than a million. Awesome right? http://www.scash.ml/   https://twitter.com/speedcashmedia/status/977211656211222528
Jack2512

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

Nuls is a easy x5 in this season
Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Be prepared to see Speedcash SCS price $2-4 per coin in any time, out of the blue. With its super low supply 500k and constantly developed techno I believe it can grow much more though.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Be prepared to see Speedcash SCS price $2-4 per coin in any time, out of the blue. With its super low supply 500k and constantly developed techno I believe it can grow much more though.
What is the point of investing in all such new crypto coins? There are almost 600 crypto coins introduced so far and many more are still to come. If someone is serious about making profit by digital currencies, he should go with the old ones. Investing in them will give bigger amount of profits and involves zero risk or doubt like the coin might not survive. Bitcoin is a little expensive but Ethereum, Litecoin, neo and few more are very cheap at the moment and will grow a lot in coming days. Speedcash is good but still a kid.
TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Cindicator (CND) is strongly undervalued on my opinion
Well, I think altcoins like Stellar, Nano, EOS, and Tron, too are strongly undervalued but I believe in time will rise to the top.
taipei101

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

Salt and stella lumens !
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

Cindicator (CND) is strongly undervalued on my opinion
Well, I think altcoins like Stellar, Nano, EOS, and Tron, too are strongly undervalued but I believe in time will rise to the top.
I agree about Nano, EOS and Tron. I would also add Oyster (PRL) and SysCoin (SYS). I think that this year will be a good growth.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
fvderblvck

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

This is easy, the answer is definitely Speedcash. For maximum returns in the long term I think Speedcash is the best crypto buy at the moment. It is one of the fastest coins out there (as low as 2 seconds transaction time) with key features such as privacy, scalability, very low supply (less than 500,000), private messaging and vaults. The dev team is the most active I have seen in a while (just take a look at their github) which is obvious by how they are meeting every planned milestone on their roadmap. Speedcash already trades on 5 exchanges and they are just starting out on marketing and community building now, it is the perfect time to join. Best thing about this project is that market cap is less than a million. Awesome right? http://www.scash.ml/   https://t.me/speedcashcoin https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

Hedera Hashgraph (Blockchain) The Hedera hashgraph platform provides a new form of distributed consensus; a way for people who don't know or trust each other to securely collaborate and transact online without the need for a trusted intermediary.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Until July, i can assure you about Oax. You can check their roadmap.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?
It is interesting and who at us can so simply now say that will be in 5 times more. It's like a finger in the sky, then there would be at least a doubling of the price. For me, let's say the spectrum is good or ark, but I'm not sure that they will have such growth while stabilizing the market.
at now i think all of coin or altcoin attempted their price to get stabilization. we know many bad news happening and this have big effect for all coin.
at this moment i still hold eth and btc because safe coin, and not think yet about other coins
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

I think after market stabilization and possible bull market we will see 5x storm. Its quite new and cool coin. It has even more room to improve its price but stalls cause of bear rule in crypto.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

As for now it is impossible to have a good kind of profit in this decreasing time. But in due time pretty sure it will increase more. I recommend monero, eon, eth, prl. This is all what I think the altcoins that good for you.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

I assume that you can make 5x profit with each coin of top100 crypto. Current capitalization is so low, so if you buy now and fix profit after hitting previous maximum, you will suceed. I would recommend to buy well known coins
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?
Right now the value of all coins in crypto world are down and not fully recovered from the last dip, it is hard to know if the coins that you'll choose are will go in x5 because no one knows what will be happen in the next month or a year. There are altcoins that had great potential, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo or Cardano but it's better to do a research before you put your money in your choosing coins.
fvderblvck

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

This is easy, the answer is definitely Speedcash.

For maximum returns in the long term I think Speedcash is the best crypto buy at the moment.

It is one of the fastest coins out there (as low as 2 seconds transaction time) with key features such as privacy, scalability, very low supply (less than 500,000), private messaging and vaults.

The dev team is the most active I have seen in a while (just take a look at their github) which is obvious by how they are meeting every planned milestone on their roadmap.

Speedcash already trades on 5 exchanges and they are just starting out on marketing and community building now, it is the perfect time to join.

Best thing about this project is that market cap is less than a million.

Awesome right?

http://www.scash.ml/   

https://t.me/speedcashcoin

https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Monaco: $78M marketcap currently, Card Releasing within 1-2 Month soon, Token Lockup will make it goes bull

Try to lookout for coins that is within $50-100M marketcap that has ongoing development, those are one which can 5x-10x easily
Pazifist

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

Axpire !

Awesome Team, good plan and working hard. Presale was at 7 cents and ico at 10. Actual price is below 3 cents with a tiny marketcap around 6 mio.
Its a x100 Coin for me. Atleast x20-50.

x3 would be back to the Ico price and ath was 25 cents so x12,5 to get back to the ath

What is aXpire doing?

"With Resolvr, users are able to view, in real time, spend data across their company; providing live data for intelligent profit maximization. The AXP token serves to reduce the incentive for cyber security threats by securely decentralizing the distribution of our software. As a founding member of the International RegTech Association, aXpire’s blockchain technology leaves an immutable trail of transactions; providing value throughout the auditing, compliance and reporting process.

The methods in use at current businesses are demonstrably inefficient, which is improved with our software as it connects both fringe tasks and central tasks into one; effectively cutting costs by considerable amounts.

Businesses looking to utilize all Resolvr processes will need to aquire AXP tokens, either on a function by function basis or in advance. Resolvr will be as user friendly as possible, in terms of the AXP token not needing to be shown on our frontend, but still serving as the underlying utility token; driving transactions and functions. In the future, we are planning to introduce a burn function as a service fee (in AXP), when using Resolvr Person2Software (to us - platform). When users use P2P functions, then the token(s) will of course be credited and available for use to the person that has «earned» it.

In it's current state, the Resolvr platform is licensed as a full platform with all functions "unlocked", if you will. In the future, we have two ways of expanding; either by offering a Resolvr 2, entirely licensed by AXP tokens (visible or invisible), or making the new P2P features and previous extentions to features' cost/fee licensed/paid via AXP. We will go with the solution that works best for our clients and ourselves - and by proxy of that, AXP token holders.

For a baseline, widely used platform utilizing an immutable ledger within this respective space - there are a lot of ways to expand further. Even with our P2P platform/extensions alone, we will be able to offer a service like Amazonturk or the like via webclient/software/platform, first pertaining to this field (i.e. e-bidding and more), and later, via expansions; even more. Our goal is to expand our suite of offerings in order to cater to a wide variety of fields/industries, businesses and also private persons."
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I strongly believe that elixir can still just pump and maybe even touch this 5x barrier, if you want also some coin that is in some part sure one try to invest in waves, cause this project can touch even 100$ in some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: