Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin will 5x??  (Read 16849 times)
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

I'll give you a glimpse into my portfolio. Of course, do your own due diligence before investing.
My picks:

1) PRL - Finished testnet B is a blend of Iota and Eth
2) ELIX - Platform lending Testing phase
3) DeepOnion - Best community and low marketcap
4) IOTA - Tangle network will beat out Eth and BTC -- 0 Fees!
PRL seems to be a scam. There are many insider trading rumors that say that the dev team dumped a lot of coins.

ELIX - I like the idea, but I don't like the initial distribution of the coin. It has been multiclaimed heavily.

warren buffet called crypto scam , now you will match voice with him too !!

in all the projects people allege something but they dont have any proof for that ..
in PRL too people doing same , while PRL CFO and core team already replied about the team token sell .

you are hero member , you should have this knowledge at least to check team reply before behaving like a noob .

chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?

ETH is now priced at under $400, and it will probably reach $2000 this year. You may consider to invest, in my current portfolio there are BTC, ETH, OMG ...
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

waves and IOTA
i believe both cryptocurrency above will rise 5x in this year
waves with will bring smart contracts in the platform nd IOTA with DAG  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

Sentinelchain is the coin https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/sentinel-chain/ to watch!

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:39:55 AM

Official confirmation by kucoin to support SHL airdrop for prl holders.. So easy 2*times this week

https://news.kucoin.com/en/oyster-shell-airdrop-for-all-oyster-pearl-holders-on-kucoin/

Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

can someone recommend me with reasons 2/3 coins that will go 5x in the next few months?
If the coins go into growth, then we will only manage to track their price. Many coins are capable of such growth, starting with ether and monero and ending with stratis, nano and pascal.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

That kind of question will get you only the shillers and ill-advisers.
It's quite simple to think about but hard to implement: just look for a coin with promising potential from its solid tech and dedicated team. Leave out market speculation and some things will become fundamentally clearer. Take Multiversum for instance, as I continued to research into this tech I saw the utility of it being a disruptive technology in today's status quo.
I know its hard to do some research right now due to the amount of innovative projects that are coming out. I know there are scams, but once you get on this grind then some of the -5x coins start to falter and you start finding out about the really good ones.
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Expanse currently $1.42 , ATH $9.50. Expanse is building Dapps and launching ICOs on it's blockchain and It's a low market cap and low supply. I see Expanse doing $50-100 each within the year

Tokenlab 8-10 cents at ICO, It's a ICO creation and mangement platform with a 1.3 million marketcap, comparable ICO creation platforms have 100-900x higher market caps so I see tokenlab easily doing $1 each and possibly up to $10 each

I believe both of these projects could net you 5x
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

OYSTER PEARL (PRL)
SONM
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

I think a lot of coins gonna do x5 when BTC will be close to ATH.
My bet these should do: Nano, ICX, Ven, DRGN, ZIL, ZRX (just shilling my bags Smiley)
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Bullish season is coming. Everybody looking for alternate coin investments. We have lots of choices. I think ncash can do it. Very populer at last days.
Ncash touch 500 satoshi at bitcoin falls. Also evx , arn ,eidoo can do 5x. I think they have this potential.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

Elixir is a coin with big potential to have so big moves in a short time, if you want maybe to hold close to a year look at waves cause this coin could pump like 5x too.
Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

I think neblio and INS ecosystem can do 5x. I also think that monetha there is a good gain in the long run.

icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

Undoubtedly Tron will reach 5x coin  as per current developments and future roadmap Tron has such potential to overcome all chart levels with market expectations levels
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Ethereum - speculations about this coin are huge. People are saying this coin achieve big price until end of this year. It will be good investment especially now, when price is low

Deeponion - has huge potencial and only good aspects. Low price will give you huge profit when this coin will start growing
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

I don't think that at least one coin can do x5 while Bitcoin continues to go down
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Noone can say these coins will be 5x soon, but you can make some research about upcoming events of the coins and decide when and which coin can give 3-4x gain.
Kanvashardas

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Ethereum's price is 380$ now. x5 on ETH is 1900$ which is very realistic.
And you have many other good altcoins for an x5. Many of them were mentioned by guys above.
BTX, Oyster, ACC, Sugar exchange, Denarius, Deeponion etc.
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: