Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash Refinery FUT coins  (Read 114 times)
Bob-Bit (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Hi. Didn't see where Hash Refinery has their own page on here so I thought I'd ask a question here, maybe someone can answer for me. I've been using Hash Refinery for maybe 10 -12 days. Most of the coins have been converted to BTC in a reasonable time, with one exception. The FUT or FUTC coin, which is mined with the X13 algorithm with my Baikal miners. I have been amassing a huge amount of them, and they keep saying exchange, but it doesn't look like they have been sold at all. I have .000110 in my cleared BTC (just enough for a payout) but the amount of FUT that hasn't sold and is still pending is like .000057, so thats like over 1/3 of what I've mined so far in the last 10-12 days, and I've never saw any of it sell. I get the idea that you have to wait for it to sell, and it might lose value, and all that, but if NOBODY will buy any of it, why are we still mining it? The other X13 coin I have noticed us mining is Crypto Jacks, and that seems to get sold daily. So why wouldn't we just mine that if people are buying it? It doesn't matter much which one has a higher value if nobody will buy FUT coins. Maybe there's some reason I don't know about, I'm definitely not an expert, so please enlighten me as to why I have thousands of FUT coins in my internal wallet sitting there while the price drops lower.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bob-Bit (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

Up to over 3000 feet in the internal wallet, and none has sold yet....

Bob-Bit (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Since I can't get an answer from anyone, I had no choice but to move my miners to other pools. These feet stink. .00065 BTC worth of them and they just sit there at exchange for over 2 weeks, with no communication (I'd expect a message on the home page of the pool saying something like "Fut coin wallet issues with Cryptopia. Payouts will be delayed untill the issue is resolved. Please move your miners to something else untill resolved") Not that I would know how to only exclude 1 coin, and not the whole algorithm anyways without some level of support. The only algo that was really worth it for the Baikals was X13 (THOUGHT it was worth it), so I ended up just disabling the whole pool for the Baikals. Maybe this is just normal and I'm overreacting, but I haven't had these issues with Zpool, Ahashpool, Zergpool, Miningpoolhub, or Nicehash...wait a minute, ok, we can leave Nicehash off that list, but at least they have some degree of communication even if it is late to the party. At least they told us we were screwed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: