Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 02:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nucleus Vision (nCash) that I've bought earlier at 0.01998 USD gained 11.5%!!!  (Read 121 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

Thought it might take awhile to recover after the dip since it is still a relatively new coin just added on Binance and with not much awareness of this low market gem of a coin! Cheesy
It is still relatively cheap atm with a lot more potential to grow. Hopefully the price will remain or dip as I try to free up more funds to inject into this!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

Nucleus Vision — Blockchain embracing IoT (ICO Analysis)

https://medium.com/@n__sai/nucleus-vision-blockchain-embracing-iot-ico-analysis-90cad9c985c5

Note: The ICO has already happened, and demand was so high that the public phase was cancelled to prevent over-funding.
They have since conducted bounty and airdrops to distribute the coins to the public.

It has just been listed at Binance, and the typical whale-dump right after the ICO has already happened and it is now at its lowerst price for serious public investors to enter.

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

28% gain so far (now at 0.0256 USD).

Some continued smaller selling actions by initial speculative whales who bought in during the ICO dumping their coins, which isn't a bad thing.

If it suddenly dips by a lot again (probably won't hit the point when I have bought in anymore) I will just buy more of this coin. Cheesy

Expect to see some strong residual dumping action when the price hits 0.4 USD again until those ICO investors who only cares about speculative trading for quick profits have gradually exited.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: