Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nucleus Vision (nCash) that I've bought earlier at 0.01998 USD gained 11.5%!!!  (Read 145 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Thought it might take awhile to recover after the dip since it is still a relatively new coin just added on Binance and with not much awareness of this low market gem of a coin! Cheesy
It is still relatively cheap atm with a lot more potential to grow. Hopefully the price will remain or dip as I try to free up more funds to inject into this!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

Nucleus Vision — Blockchain embracing IoT (ICO Analysis)

https://medium.com/@n__sai/nucleus-vision-blockchain-embracing-iot-ico-analysis-90cad9c985c5

Note: The ICO has already happened, and demand was so high that the public phase was cancelled to prevent over-funding.
They have since conducted bounty and airdrops to distribute the coins to the public.

It has just been listed at Binance, and the typical whale-dump right after the ICO has already happened and it is now at its lowerst price for serious public investors to enter.

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

It's a good coin with real companies and famous people advising like reliance capital and Mark Cuban etc. But it was Ian balina's shill project. Which is the only thing I don't like here. He invested $65000 in private sales which he took out on the first day of binance listing. Poor FOMO buying noobs lost.

Blah blah
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

It's a good coin with real companies and famous people advising like reliance capital and Mark Cuban etc. But it was Ian balina's shill project. Which is the only thing I don't like here. He invested $65000 in private sales which he took out on the first day of binance listing. Poor FOMO buying noobs lost.

But at least the dumping is now done. Smiley

The post-ICO dump seem to have been a pretty common trend.

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

But at least the dumping is now done. Smiley

The post-ICO dump seem to have been a pretty common trend.

don't forget it was a whales ico. no crowd sale- so literally unless it hits 1 Cent its not dumped at they are all selling with huge gains.

risky to play that
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

I'm confident that those gains will be lost. Nucleus Vision likely has more room to tip. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but at least you've still got in at a great time before the price really grows.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

Thought it might take awhile to recover after the dip since it is still a relatively new coin just added on Binance and with not much awareness of this low market gem of a coin! Cheesy
It is still relatively cheap atm with a lot more potential to grow. Hopefully the price will remain or dip as I try to free up more funds to inject into this!

It seems like that it's been on a long term downward trend and has found a bottom.

The only market it has been listed on is binance, which isn't actually that bad.

Apparently Tim Draper invested in this as well. He was very very bullish with bitcoin when it first came out, and he could be right again with this project. No guarantees though, and it could just be a ploy to market their tokens. A risky but potentially profitable investment for sure with the low market cap.
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:47:39 AM

I don't think the whales would sell when the price is crazy low.

I do see continued selling, but the gain is going strong atm.
But certainly I don't mind it going down further too, because if it hits my buying price again, I will simply buy more (cost averaging); as I personally see a massive potential for this project.

Expect to see some strong residual dumping action when the price hits 0.4 USD again until those ICO investors who only cares about speculative trading for quick profits have gradually exited.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

This is still a bargain at these prices that are not too much higher than the ICO price of $0.01.
I bought it a few days ago near $0.04 and holding it for longer-term.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

well, the ICO has just finished, let's hope that nCash can continue this positive trend and give us many benefits in the future.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

If you have trust on the coin and want to gain more earnings, go hold it for a longer term or consider a price which you think for you it is good for selling because if caught up again dip that would be frustrating to trade. Always examine a good attitude on trading and holding coins.
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

This is still a bargain at these prices that are not too much higher than the ICO price of $0.01.
I bought it a few days ago near $0.04 and holding it for longer-term.

Hi Sephire, I believe we will see real growth towards end of this year nearing their next move towards expanding the use of their technology to more retailer beyond the current 10, during their testing and development/improvement phase.

I will be continuing to buy more whenever I get to free up funds, or when I get my salary to invest a % into crypto.

icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

Nucleus Vision with an Indian background and Indian investors listed too early in Biance I see this is a most potential coin with a lot of new developments and positive environment in developments we can see price touch 10 dollars soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: