Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GAINMERS - An AI-powered P2P social betting platform  (Read 713 times)
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

You guys have a clear idea of ICO. By the way, are there any competitors in this field or you have a unique platform ? I bet sometimes and this is exactly what I am looking for.
I've invested previously in HERO coin , but comparing it with current ICO, Gainmers is the first project with implemented P2P system and artificial intelligence inside. So I bet it is a far more attractive for customers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

What's more, they are about to release working product. Presenting Beta just before ICO will positively influence on amount raised and more investors will be ready to come in! I am satisfy with design , all what I need is simplicity.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

What's more, they are about to release working product. Presenting Beta just before ICO will positively influence on amount raised and more investors will be ready to come in! I am satisfy with design , all what I need is simplicity.

I am sure, that this project will succeed in the future.
it creates an innovative service system, and it will be very useful to humankind.
and its platform will be constantly upgraded.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

You guys have a clear idea of ICO. By the way, are there any competitors in this field or you have a unique platform ? I bet sometimes and this is exactly what I am looking for.
I've invested previously in HERO coin , but comparing it with current ICO, Gainmers is the first project with implemented P2P system and artificial intelligence inside. So I bet it is a far more attractive for customers.
Yes, we want to release an innovative project with a future scalability in order to be one of the best gaming platforms in the market.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Yes, we want to release an innovative project with a future scalability in order to be one of the best gaming platforms in the market.
Sounds good, P2P betting has no competency at the moment , futhermore AI is an innovative and functional thing. Scalability is a requirement nowadays,just remember those issues with ETH network caused by CryptoKitties
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Sounds good, P2P betting has no competency at the moment , futhermore AI is an innovative and functional thing. Scalability is a requirement nowadays,just remember those issues with ETH network caused by CryptoKitties

Yes , already had that in the equation. To avoid that issues we plan on deploying the transaction right at the end of the match so we only need one transaction, instead of thousand of sing transactions for one event. that way we can reduce the traffic flow in the ethereum network.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Hello community, we have a major update to share with everyone!

Announcing our UI Beta release!

I've read your article on Medium explaining Beta release, I've tested it and design is enjoyable. When are you going to present full Beta version? And I'd like to learn more about your monetization. How much fees do you take?
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Is there a soft cap?  I couldn't find this kind of information. AI intelligent is a hard to elaborate, but I am pretty sure your team will cope with it. Looking forward for a new announcements regarding beta
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

So besides being a betting mechanism, can it also be considered an app for exchanging experiences and friendships?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

So besides being a betting mechanism, can it also be considered an app for exchanging experiences and friendships?
As far as I understood and according to what is written above, they are going to add some features like trollbox where you can chat with other guys discussing your bets and so on. But it is not the main feature
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

This platform looks very interesting even for me who aren’t interesting in sport. As for me, the idea of combining sport and blockchain is amazing! We are used to think that technology and sport are absolutely different trend.
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

Hello community, we have a major update to share with everyone!

Announcing our UI Beta release!

I've read your article on Medium explaining Beta release, I've tested it and design is enjoyable. When are you going to present full Beta version? And I'd like to learn more about your monetization. How much fees do you take?

We are glad that you enjoyed our UI beta platform. We plan on deploy the final BETA with all the add-ons on Q3-Q4 of this year. About the fees, the platform itself will be free to use; but after a match or event and before the funds from the pool are splited among the winners , we will charge a 3% of the total pool for maintaining of the platform itself. This way we make Gainmers a sustainable and profitable platform for all our users, maintaining the fees low and ensuring all is transparent.

Is there a soft cap?  I couldn't find this kind of information. AI intelligent is a hard to elaborate, but I am pretty sure your team will cope with it. Looking forward for a new announcements regarding beta

The sofcap for the project is 1500 ETH. It is written in the whitepaper but we will talk to our web dev team to make it more easy to find in our webpage. Again thanks for your feedback.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

The social engagement of a community of users is one of the main features of our platform. Every user of our platform will have a profile where all the data of past bets will be store. The users will decide if they wanna share that info with other users; and for the users with the highest prediction rate it will be an option avaible to sell their "tips" for upcoming matches.  Gainmers indeed will be a complete new experience in the betting industry.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

The social engagement of a community of users is one of the main features of our platform. Every user of our platform will have a profile where all the data of past bets will be store. The users will decide if they wanna share that info with other users; and for the users with the highest prediction rate it will be an option avaible to sell their "tips" for upcoming matches.  Gainmers indeed will be a complete new experience in the betting industry.
Wow, I see that it is unusual and interesting approach! But as I understand new people will just rely on those who has positive experience and will vote according to their decision. Am I right?
ajoy

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

like the people needed, p2p concept will be in demand on the market, hope your project success
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

like the people needed, p2p concept will be in demand on the market, hope your project success
I think it is not only because of P2P concept fame. Demand on the market can be achieved through the correct idea realization.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Will users have something like Rank that show your achievements? And what advantages experienced users will have?
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Looking on the total supply and the concept of this project.
Also based on the usual result on this kind of project, I think many investors will join this kind of project.
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

Wow, I see that it is unusual and interesting approach! But as I understand new people will just rely on those who has positive experience and will vote according to their decision. Am I right?

Hello. Well as in any betting platform the users are free to choose from a variety of options. Gainmers users can play using their own knowledge, own favorite team , etc etc. But we also offer the option to follow some other high prediction rate user or our IA "Betty". This will create a new market of "tips" and encourage users to be the best player in our platform.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Will users have something like Rank that show your achievements? And what advantages experienced users will have?

As in any community, our users will have their own Nickname and a rank. Although is entirely the decision of the User to share its rank. The "tipster" position only will be offer to our top bettors with the highest succes rate. We will keep a chart showing the most succesfull players in their own category or sport.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: