Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GAINMERS - An AI-powered P2P social betting platform  (Read 713 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

Tipster feature is that every gambler needs. Basicly it is presented as a separate service and betting offices are against such tipsters especially if they share sucessful predictions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Tipster feature is that every gambler needs. Basicly it is presented as a separate service and betting offices are against such tipsters especially if they share sucessful predictions.
Exactly! It will blow whole the market! I lost a lot on fake tipsters, but if this platform will provide something like rate and statistics of tipsters, I would try Gainmers platform. But I can't get it, is there any fee for using betting platform?
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Exactly! It will blow whole the market! I lost a lot on fake tipsters, but if this platform will provide something like rate and statistics of tipsters, I would try Gainmers platform. But I can't get it, is there any fee for using betting platform?

To be a tipster you need to be in the top of our bettors chart, that means the amount of predictions and the success rate need to be consistent. Also users will pay to unreveal your tip of a certain match, so that will create a "tips market". After a match or event and before the funds from the pool are splited among the winners , we will charge a 3% of the total pool for maintaining of the platform itself. Our business model is focus in trust and transparency for all our bettors.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
contactmike1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Thank you for response , 3% isn't that much, so I am satisfied as a potential customer. For me P2P betting is more trusted than usual betting as long as in most of traditional bookmaker's offices there are some problems with withdrawal and high coefficient.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Will users have something like Rank that show your achievements? And what advantages experienced users will have?

As in any community, our users will have their own Nickname and a rank. Although is entirely the decision of the User to share its rank. The "tipster" position only will be offer to our top bettors with the highest succes rate. We will keep a chart showing the most succesfull players in their own category or sport.
Thanks for your answer. The idea is cool. But can you explain your notion “share rank”. What is the purpose and motivation for doing it?  
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

To be a tipster you need to be in the top of our bettors chart, that means the amount of predictions and the success rate need to be consistent. Also users will pay to unreveal your tip of a certain match, so that will create a "tips market". After a match or event and before the funds from the pool are splited among the winners , we will charge a 3% of the total pool for maintaining of the platform itself. Our business model is focus in trust and transparency for all our bettors.
And what about opportunity to try the platform? Demo version of Gainmers will be perfect explanation of all process of work and give us real understanding of it.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

Do you have any partnerships?  I think collaboration with sportsmen or somebody from cybersport would create more bustle around your ICO. Beta is great, idea looks promising,  but in the same time think about marketing.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Yeah, trust and transparency are key factors and traditional betting suffer from lack of transparency. You suggest win-win outcome for bettors, tipsters,platform owners and tokenholders.
contactmike1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

How exactly will be applied Artificial Intelligence ? I am ready to become a betatester of your platform! Never tried to bet against my friends, usually I bet against someone who I don't know personally
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

You guys have a clear idea of ICO. By the way, are there any competitors in this field or you have a unique platform ? I bet sometimes and this is exactly what I am looking for.
I've invested previously in HERO coin , but comparing it with current ICO, Gainmers is the first project with implemented P2P system and artificial intelligence inside. So I bet it is a far more attractive for customers.
Yes, we want to release an innovative project with a future scalability in order to be one of the best gaming platforms in the market.
That's cool. Sometimes I bet, but P2P betting is a breakthrough.Also I see tendency that more and more projects allow to interact without intermediaries. Previously I've invested in P2P lending and now P2P betting is my object

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Gainmers is becoming one of the most popular applications in the field of sports and games.
The demand for online gambling is growing every day.
How much is the soft cover?

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

Do you have any partnerships?  I think collaboration with sportsmen or somebody from cybersport would create more bustle around your ICO. Beta is great, idea looks promising,  but in the same time think about marketing.
Wow, it is a really good idea to collaborate with famous sportsmen! It will be attractive promoting campaign for you. Also you can offer partnership program to sports bars and sport clubs.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

AI in P2P betting is something new. Which functions will be executed?
Beta user interface is simple,have to say, it is easy for me to understand what each button means .
Golstrim

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

Gainmers is becoming one of the most popular applications in the field of sports and games.
The demand for online gambling is growing every day.
How much is the soft cover?
According to this thread it is like 1500 ETH.  How do you think, if they collect these money?  Market is negatively affected, but we will recover soon and investors can select Gainmers. 

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 04:12:53 PM by UrsaMajorisBeta

And what about opportunity to try the platform? Demo version of Gainmers will be perfect explanation of all process of work and give us real understanding of it.

Yes, as we mention before Gainmers final BETA is scheduled to Q3-Q4 this year.

How exactly will be applied Artificial Intelligence ? I am ready to become a betatester of your platform! Never tried to bet against my friends, usually I bet against someone who I don't know personally
  The AI "Betty" use its algorithms to collect data from a event, player or team. This data is sensible to team performance, players latest performance, where the event is held and more. All this data help the IA generate a stochastic model of the event and give a prediction over the result. Even if the AI didnt know the rules of the event can make a prediction of it.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

Sounds interesting and unusual. as for me, this mechanism has attractiveness and I think most people agree with me. Hope this platform will evolve in the future
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

AI in P2P betting is something new. Which functions will be executed?
Beta user interface is simple,have to say, it is easy for me to understand what each button means .

The code will save all the players predictions on an event and just at the end of the match will forward the fund to every player that had the correct prediction. The bets will be only accepted untill the beginning of the match tho.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
UrsaMajorisBeta (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

Sounds interesting and unusual. as for me, this mechanism has attractiveness and I think most people agree with me. Hope this platform will evolve in the future

Thanks for your support !

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
cryptosweet

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

I think this project looks very good. projects that have a bright future, a great project I'm sure the project will be a huge success. Grin
Golstrim

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

Just 2 days left till the end of ICO.  What are your expectations? I hope beta release (at least UI design)  will positively influence on upcoming collections. Wish you to suceed!

█▀▀█
██▄█
█▀▀█
██▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: