Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium downturn today: trend or just short speculation?  (Read 217 times)
JessAnd (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

Came across this: https://twitter.com/Prime_Ball/status/972185132240113664
Wondering - should I hold or sell Ethers... Any (knowledge/experience based) thoughts?
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

I think the whole market will fall a little further. I'm not really comfortable trying to time the reversal so I plan do hold this one
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Wondering - should I hold or sell Ethers... Any (knowledge/experience based) thoughts?
You should have sold it earlier itself. Now it's not a wise chance to sell your ETH in loss. If it goes down further from now then don't worry much because discounted prices won't last long. ETH already lost 55% from it's all time high.
Let's see if BTC breaks the downtrend for the confirmation then ETH and other alts will moon.

Blah blah
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum has been doing very well through out last week and I don't know why we are having this high turn of events and the ethereum price keep drop as if every one is selling. Bitcoin has been outperform every other coins through out last year and the way the event of things is going we may have a very bad year or a bearish year in 2018.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

To be honest i think Eth will test the previous support once again that is around $400 or 0.026 btc once it touches that expect strong reversal and the journey towards new all time high, it is my personal view and may be wrong so invest at your own risk.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

The problem with eth is that once you have it, you don't want to sell  Grin  Unfortunately I realised too late.  I bought eth when it was $2, sold when it was $15 and bought years later when it was $300 ish.  Now I don't want to sell it anymore.  Hodled it when it was $1300, hodled some more when it was $900 and still hodling it when it's 700-ish.  What to do?  I don't know...  If you saw all these prices pass by it's quite hard to sell it OR buy it.  So I hodl some more and try to make more eth with bounties and trading ico-tokens....

I guess it went down a bit too frequently so I think it will go down even more.  I'm not buying until $300 and I'm not selling until $2000... Grin
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

I think you have nothing to worry about. If you are not an active trader, keep the Etherium in long, just get distracted. Relax for a couple of weeks by the sea.

daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

You should hold the ETH, this is just a small fluctuations in the market. In the next few weeks the market will stabilize and the prices of Altcoin will rise again. You should not be too worried. This often happens on the Crypto market in the past time. After this rebate will be the jump, the price increase of the Altcoin series.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

It looks like he doesn't know the reason behind this bearish trend. I will try to hold my ethereum.
This is the only reason to push the market down https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-08/bitcoin-s-latest-rub-is-overhang-ghost-from-mt-gox-bankruptcy?srnd=cryptocurriences
I will say the tweet that you have mentioned above me just another FUD article to the crypto. Random speculation and basically it may become a very wrong decision for you to follow it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

Ethereum is suffering from slow performance and high fees. Unless they can fix this which is unlikely, developers will move to better blockchains. NEO is one they are switching too, and soon they will move to LISK when DAPPS on their sidechains will make them the new ethereum

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

As we can see, ETH has the second largest marketcap, and the price is following the price of btc, that means ETH is the basic currency in this market, so if you fell optimistic for this market, you can hold them.
Rockstar1

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

CoinBro.net, TangleUniverse.com, EthGal.com 4sale

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

I honestly wanted to buy in at $7k, but to my surprise, everything started to recover.

BTC hit $8,888, but it's now $9250. Looks like it's on its way up, and hopefully will recover to 11k.

As for ETH, you can't say it's down anymore, even though it is, i guess... because ETH was $690 today, but now it's it's nearing $750, so it looks like ETH is reversing too. It should hit $800 by the end of weekend.

4sale: CoinBro.net, ParadiseCrypto.com, Mine.Asia, INBEX.com, BroClub.com, CoinDepot.org, Elly.net, EthGal.com
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

now I want to ask, do you get a profit if you sell it?
my advice is to hold on and wait for the right time to buy back.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

I do not think that is speculation, because ethereum is one of the top altcoin with a huge investor and extends all over the world. With a relatively stable price, making Ethereum a lot of people. Since ethereum launches its own platform, ethereum is getting better day by day, so the price is always stable even increases. Although there has been an issue that keeps the price of ethereum down, but it only happens temporarily, after which the price of ethereum returns to normal. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:55:56 AM

no need to panic market is going up and down!hold your ethereum!

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

The whole market is moving together at the moment. Most price changes have nothing to do with the merits of a particular project.
For me ETH is a long term hold. I would say now is not the time to sell.
FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

By the way, note who said about the dependence of how the ether behaves and how bitcoin. This is still a small correction, so do not worry, the price is a little frightening for sale, you can lose a lot, so I would bribe the other way.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

I think you have nothing to worry about. If you are not an active trader, keep the Etherium in long, just get distracted. Relax for a couple of weeks by the sea.
Exactly, crypto is normally doing its behavior according to its supply and demand. So, maybe for now there is so much supply that is circulating in the market. The best way is to hold the coins until it will increased its value.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

I see a lot of negativity about this coin las days. But, despite this, my faith in ETH is strong. I don't believe that this coin can depreciate. Most likely the price fell due to the general fall of the crypto market. ETH does not have a worthy replacement yet.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

The first time today I saw the price of ethereum in the market and I was very surprised because it had wasted quite far from last month. but I will continue to hold it and pretend not to know about this decline and try to stay calm.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: