Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eBTC/Proxy Card  (Read 101 times)
juljon18 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Are any of you guys holding eBTC for the 1:1 airdrop of Proxy Coin on the 17th of March?  I have been holding since the airdrop last year.   Price is low right now may be a nice opportunity to get into a new project (Proxy Card) for free. 

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

I have some ebtc, and actually have some proxy from last year somehow. Does one have to move the funds anywhere or is it if you control the private keys the swap is done automatically?

Hopewell12

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

eBTC was one of my first coins I received in an airdrop.  I sold a while ago on the Kucoin listing hype and made 5k from it.  I have slowly been getting back in each day to get the free proxy coins.  They have a credit card solution so it seems silly not to scoop these up.  Should be another few thousand in 6 months.  Easy breezy.  Better than working!!!
Hopewell12

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

I have some ebtc, and actually have some proxy from last year somehow. Does one have to move the funds anywhere or is it if you control the private keys the swap is done automatically?

If you own the private key your good to go.  eBTC is one of the rare projects that do swaps in the background so you don't have to worry about it or loose your coins by missing the swap.  It's a nice way to know they are ahead of most of the projects who cannot pull off a hands off for the investor swap. 
hrt197

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

I'm moving over to eBTC to catch the airdrop pump that is bound to happen to hopefully make up some of my losses incurred from other tokens.  Free coins + airdrop bump.  Hoping to break even and then split the winnings between a few other strong projects to diversify for the next run up.  Gotta erase my losses I sustained with the Oyster Pearl Token. 

funnelz

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

eBTC looks very impressive. 

The auto swap they did is very impressive.  Even large projects can't seem to pull this off.  Seems like a good spot to try to ride the airdrop wave up and sell half afterwards keeping a small, hopefully free moon bag for later.  Seems like a win win.
wills1717

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

Just bought 5k eBTC.  Can't believe we are getting the proxy coins for free.  The proxy project is huge as they have a working crypto card that is going live very shortly.  Since its free there is no risk. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: