Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:42:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Tips  (Read 137 times)
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEMa56W1uppN5nsxEA

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

What kind of tips are you providing? Any additional details would be appreciated.

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Great resource, I agree that Telegram is a great forum to gain insights like this on an ongoing basis. Here is an ICO i like. They have a pursuit to bring in the masses into crypto with their arbitrage exchange leveling the price volatility that keeps so many scared people out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:53:18 AM

Are you providing tips each day or something on this telegram? You should be more constructive with your posts here on bitcoin talk... I mean, you're a junior member- you should try and at least provide information on what ico you have invested in, unless of course this is just a helpful 'here I found this telegram link'.

My biggest tip for icos is to stalk the team and cross reference whether they are people that actually exist and find information that they've spoken about that ico.

Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

Are you providing tips each day or something on this telegram? You should be more constructive with your posts here on bitcoin talk... I mean, you're a junior member- you should try and at least provide information on what ico you have invested in, unless of course this is just a helpful 'here I found this telegram link'.

My biggest tip for icos is to stalk the team and cross reference whether they are people that actually exist and find information that they've spoken about that ico.
Yes. It is a must that the OP gives us a detailed information about his topic not only in a form of link. It is better if he will make a simple background of his topic because some of reader will not click easily in the given link because we always want an assurance before we enter a link. Maybe, it is a phishing site.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:40:55 AM

I think you can find a lot of tips in web. It could be even better

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

What kind of tips are you providing? Any additional details would be appreciated.

Looks like OP only want to promote his telegram channel.
Suggestion for OP: at lest you have to write some real tips on your topic.
Not just share your links, or your post will be detected as a low post content by Admin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: