Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: While you are panicking....  (Read 1229 times)
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
I do not feel panic or I'm not panicking even the slightest pinch. It's only normal. If you are a bitcoin holder, then you should know about the risk. If you panic and sell to cut your losses then you are more than a loser. It's like a gamble and gambling make risk, be ready for that.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:44:49 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
I do not feel panic or I'm not panicking even the slightest pinch. It's only normal. If you are a bitcoin holder, then you should know about the risk. If you panic and sell to cut your losses then you are more than a loser. It's like a gamble and gambling make risk, be ready for that.
Honestly, many people were already panicking this month because bitcoins price value is decreasing and now its only $8k from $11k last week. However i think today is the right time to buy btc for its price is still low and we will just hold and wait for its price to rise again. Its just one of the behavior of bitcoin to have its price value up and down, as an investor you should be aware on that before you invest and panic.
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:45:37 PM

there has been a large-scale asset sale, and that causes price reductions in bitcoin.
here, the popes will take advantage of this opportunity and earn a lot of money by purchasing large amounts of assets at a low price.
in the future they will get many benefits.
stop the sell panic. and do not be weak hands
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Everytime people panic because of the drop of its price there is always the one who feel excitement and happiness and that is the trader. Why? The more the drop price was good to buy for it and hold it for a while before they sell it when it pump again. Actually we dont need to panicked but because most of the people here was new they didnt know it and understand the change in value here.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

Usually, I always calm myself when the value of all coins decrease. I don't let myself to feel that there's no hope when the truth is there is a hope and chance for all the coins to rise again.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

because of the way that people are panicing in the market most people will rush to sell off their coin which in turn the people who sold them out eill come back to regret the reason why they do that.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:09:21 AM

Panicking is not good anymore it leads to depression because of the bad condition. It's better to relax and take away of any doubts then just stay calm. No need to panic selling just wait the price will going to rise up, just wait on the massive demands because it makes double of its value. I think hoarding of bitcoin is a wise strategy because bitcoin is limited just like a gold.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

while you are busy panicking experience traders are busy accumulating because they know that soon the price will rise up again and that may be the best time to sell.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

Basically, not just them but everyone of us can have a big volume of Bitcoin. This drop season might be an opportunity to buy one. Personally, Im not a big holder but since dumpers started dumping I have doubled the volume of my coin. Surely in time, I'll be able to see this investment rrally growing. In times like this, its not wise to dump. Better to hold and even better why buy even more.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

A lot of people panicked but not me. First of all what are you trying to analyze? What range of time are you considering? If you checked the performance of the last quarter of 2017 before it went upward by December, it is still much lower to the prices we have right now. And yet in span of months we gained a lot. Treat a low price as an opportunity to invest more. To cash out on the other hand will just make your loss gets realized.

Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

If your going to panic get out cryptos not for you if you enter this game without spending what you cant afford to lose you will feel much better.
Nadirbil (OP)

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

Perhaps already soon will begin a major buying whales
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

That's what's called an opportunity. The state of the crypto market will remain that way, with volatile prices could be within 1 week of Bitcoin prices may drop up to 3k. If I have a lot of capital, of course I will not sell my assets instead I will buy Btc again when the price is down. this a discounted price, isn't it!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

Keep buying the dips until there are no more weak hands.
thats right,until the weak hands leave no more bitcoins available for them,so only the strongest will remain..this will bring bitcoin to moon again.panickers dont belong here,i have been waiting for more than2 months for the growth.but im still have a time and patience to wait for more
dreamteam17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU Smiley
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

I am not panicking and I am holding all my alts especially my bitcoin for sure because I have faith that bitcoin and alts will goes up again after the market recover. So, I am holding it as my long term investment (digital assets) and I will sell it when the price very higher than before. Smiley
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

true, those who are new in bitcoin are selling their bitcoins because they are in panic and afraid that bitcoin will go down to zero in which it is vey impossible to happen. their moves is not helping at all as the price keeps decreasing because they are all sellig their bitcoins and those who have money and been in cryptocurrency for a long time, enjoy the dip as it is their chance to buy and hold bitcoins.
kil5478

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

We need to understand that this is a chance for those who have not invested in the crypto currency earlier. Already by this summer we will see rapid growth. Wink
Nadirbil (OP)

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

Here you need not only patience but the General ability to manage emotions. About KGB agents said, "warm heart cool head"
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

some new people in the trade will surely feel panicked when there is a rapid decline, when they sell off because of their panic and then also some experienced traders who take advantage of their panic by buying a large amount of bitcoin that they have sold.
try to not panic at the time in the trade because it will bring harm to you, try to think calmly so you can take some right decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: