Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: While you are panicking....  (Read 1228 times)
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
Yes, I think it's some whales trying to control the price of bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin fell, people panicked and chose to sell bitcoin tonight, when the whales bought it at a lower price.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Yes you are right. When the market goes straight ahead in a given direction, people who know how, they play against it. When market fall, they buy and when market get up, they sell.   Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

That's right. Most of those who HODL knows that buying when there's blood in the streets will benefit their position in the long run. Institutional buyers, professional traders, and long term investors have this kind of strategy. We have to anticipate the moves of these whales so that we may benefit from them as well.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

wise Buffett once said: all exchanges obey one law - money always passes from fussy to patient. "
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

no point in checking the prices everyday.  The market will grow overtime just relax and turn off your romputers.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

Keep buying the dips until there are no more weak hands.

Good point but even more I appreciate and love the two bible verses you share at the bottom of your posts, keep spreading the light in all places, God bless you.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:42 AM

The people who panic are rank amateurs. Those who withstand the volatility will be rewarded for it. This is when the weak are separated from the strong.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

That is a quite right. There must be some peoples who use the opportunity to buy the bitcoin price at low price.
Because they know, the falling bitcoin price is only temporary, they will sell later if the price high enough.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
namei87

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

that's the balance of trading. If all did not panic, then there would be no big advantage. You must be in a group of people who are not panicked and patient. Because when you panic, there are people who use it.
Yes, if only the rising market is an unhealthy market, more people will suspect that it is a bubble. The market that has risen or fallen is a normal and full-fledged market. The price of Bitcoin does not need to panic.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

For me the bitcoin price down does not make me panic because with the bitcoin price down I can buy a lot of bitcoin, I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up again.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

Yes the holders experience it because of the price, and it cannot avoid it. What happen is temporary, the good side is you can buy now, while the price is low. And wait for the price will increase. Just relax.
Nadirbil (OP)

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

To be honest I was just surprised somehow it could go down But I'm sure somehow the price will certainly go back up properly. while you are panicking there is a lot of people who are happy that you are panicking and they are just getting ready for the price of bitcoin to be lower and lower and then as you sold your coin and once the market goes green again and have bullish trent then you will regret it for not having p6atience.
It is classical situation. It was written in classical literature.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

With the falling price of bitcoin I never panic. When I enter and buy a bitcoin I accept that it is possible to get me big and I can lose it. Because I believe it's time to come as the price increases and more use case. Just keep in mind Invest only you can afford to lose.

#Datarius
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:44 AM

No I'm not to panic I just enjoy having and working for a bitcoin day by day bitcoin gives me a wonderful experiences how beautiful  life is when you buy all you want

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

You are right somehow, there is a huge pressure to those who are holding an enormous amount and that is the reason why the price in the market is dumping because there are a lot of people who are selling their coins even there's just a small amount of decrease of price in the market.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

That's right. All I can suggest is keep on buying to the lowest point possible. Set orders that are low too to add to the buy wall.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

Yes you are right, this is the reason why most of the professional traders are really rich because they knew the correct strategy, so just keep on holding your coins whenever there's a huge dump of coins in the market in order to avoid of losing much more profit.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

Yes you are right, this is the reason why most of the professional traders are really rich because they knew the correct strategy, so just keep on holding your coins whenever there's a huge dump of coins in the market in order to avoid of losing much more profit.
I agree too,we should not get panic and always put into our minds
that bitcoin will rise again. Patience should always be there for us to get big benefit in bitcoin.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

I agree, by then we might see another rush like what happened last year December and maybe another breakthrough in the market. This time I'll hold them  for sure, make sure we don't waste this second chance for those who haven't been able to hold btc last year's bull rush.

CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:35:56 AM

True, buy more as we see today more people are panicking and they are selling there bitcoin and whales maybe take advantage with this dip and they are buy slowly now not like before whale will buy instantly but todya whales buy slowly in a low vulume of price in bedcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: