Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: While you are panicking....  (Read 1223 times)
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

I think so, they can manipulate the small time holders for big whales are the one who can manipulate bitcoin. Panicking is not good to holders especially when thinking that bitcoin will end its popularity and purpose uses on its own will of platforms. The more small time sell their bit coin the more whales take advantage on it.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

no need to panick.. this is just a healthy correction and it always happen.. but after the correction we will surely hit another all time high.. just relax with this period..
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

There is no point in panicking now, because all the prices go up and it's time to stop from such ignoble feelings of panic.

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Now there is no point in panicking, because all prices are rising, and it's time to stop from stop participating in general sadness.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

of course, fair panic. Especially with the urgent needs.
Unless it has other savings, this panic will easily subside. I hope not to panic and try to always be calm and optimistic.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Yes, some peoples are panicking about bitcoin market, and they are selling off their stocks, those that are wise enough, I call them risk taker are keep on  buy bitcoin at low price from panick seller, by the end of the day they make high return from their investment.
Flo-ris

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Don't panic! It is normal situation. If you are a Bitcoin holder then you should know about the risk with Bitcoin.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

The key to success in investing is absolutely PATIENCE. Never ever go with what most people does. Don't follow the trend, make your own trend, be unique and surely this will make you successful. Always remember that the reason why most fail is in lack of patience.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

I will never panic when there is a decline.It will only make me lose, if there is a decrease I will hold my bitcoin until the price back up.We just wait, it's not difficult.

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

first saw the condition of the collapsed bitcoin of course I feel panic not only from me alone but all the trading players must have panicked when the price collapsed and I think if we panic may be many who think to sell at cheap prices, so you should not panic panic hear bitcoin collapsed.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

I am not a big investor, I am also not an experienced person in Cryptocurrency world. firstly after I saw the price of Bitcoin down much, I had panicked and worried Bitcoin will experience a downturn. but, after reading the news about bitcoin in the past, and reading some of the posts of senior players in Crypto World. I feel this is normal, Now bitcoin down, who knows if one or two months away prices soared. so I remain calm, even though bitcoin prices are currently falling.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

When you sell your BTC in panic, someone else is buying your BTC. That's the market.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

When you sell your BTC in panic, someone else is buying your BTC. That's the market.

These whales are playing games and are also controlling the market. This why it is important to learn and study the market as this already happened many times in the past years.
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

what is happening right now is making everyone panic, they will continue to sell and no longer care about Bitcoin, but here you are caught in a big whale net, only those who will enjoy it, we will only regret it, so believe me do not take issue bad problem about Bitcoin.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

what is happening right now is making everyone panic, they will continue to sell and no longer care about Bitcoin, but here you are caught in a big whale net, only those who will enjoy it, we will only regret it, so believe me do not take issue bad problem about Bitcoin.
The prices continue decreasing and everyone are panic selling those coins its  definitely a bad ideas they decide. The best decision making is to stay calm and wait until the price bounceback.Believe and trust is our pathway to success.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

Yes that is absolutely right . Because if bitcoin holders are panicking and they are sell all they bitcoin.
I think more investors take advantage to buy bitcoins and hold it until the value will increase.
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

You are right. If everyone panics and sells their bitcoin, then investors with large capital will get bitcoin at a cheap price.
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

As for me, there is no panicking, but I do understand why people panic. When you have a lot of Bitcoin and you see the price of Bitcoin fall drastically, it's heart breaking because you loose the value of you investment in the twinkle of an eye. But just to encourage everyone, let the price fluctuations not bother anyone too much for after a fall in market price, becomes a rise so all will smile again.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

I would say that this is life. In the whole world, someone loses something and somebody finds something. If a person succumbed to panic and sold bitcoin, then this is not his occupation.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

It may be true, many whales are happy to see more panickers to sell out their btc. The panic sales will make the price lower and the people who have great holders will take this chance to buy more and more. hence, in this case, what happens to the situation of BTC, it is better not to be panic. Being panic will only make worse the price of bitcoin and it will give advantages to some parties. In this case, I'll not be part of the panickers. It is better to be more patient and hold our coins for future investment. This is a good idea at this time I think.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████