Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: While you are panicking....  (Read 1228 times)
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

While you are panicking, bitcoin itself is rising and gradually reclaiming itself from the loss.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

That's the thing that hurts the most. I think the worst scenario that could come to a person in a panic bitcoin market. Because you are putting you in such a psychology that at the moment your hand is connected to your arm. You can not do anything. This, of course, brings with it the nonsensical buying sales. Unfortunately, there are people who lose all their assets in this way. At this point make sure that you are most sensible to get away from the screen and return to normal life ...

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

People tend to panic in unpredictable situations. So imagine you bought a few tens of thousands of bitcoins for 18,000 and watch as it falls day after day, how would you feel?

Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

Panicking is just one way to lose profit in the Cryptoworld. People sold cheap when prices were low and some also had the opportunity to to buy big from those people. The sad part is you always regret that you sold low when prices start surging as they are doing now. You have to trust in what you do.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

What I usually do is to concentrate on another job to distribute my head while the Bitcoin price is falling. I would recommend the same. Sometimes falls can be very annoying and damaging. Watching movies, reading books is a good idea to get rid of it. If you panic and sell it, you can do great harm. After you sell it, the price may start to rise. For this reason, it is important to be careful when buying and selling, to make the right decision.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

I think big investors could have invested largely in previous pump but small investors like me dint had money to buy coins while it reached bottom . I mean market cap reached 260 billion . Small investors were buying in each dip by beliving that was the biggest dip . But it went almost 50% of the price . I do agree while people were panicking whales were collecting huge.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

There is no need to panic, calm down when you see the price going down. be patient while waiting for the price to be more stable. with you panicking it will cause you to make the wrong decision.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Yeah these bitcoin holders are what we call the whales. They are the one who plays a big role in the fluctuations of bitcoin. The panickers who are just a normal people might not really affect the price if bitcoin but if collaborated they will have a slight effect in the bitcoin price. So, the best thing we can do is not to panic and continue to hold.
guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

some new people in the trade will surely feel panicked when there is a rapid decline, when they sell off because of their panic and then also some experienced traders who make the most of their panic by purchasing a massive amount bitcoin they've sold.
try not to panic during the time in the trade because it provides harm for you, try to think calmly in order to take some right decision
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
if prices continue to fall and there is no good news about price hikes, investors and miners are confused, usually they immediately make an action like selling bitcoin or miners' income dropped drastically, yes that's the lack of bitcoin.
Lebovsky

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Panic in the crypto world is very dangerous, and because of it people lose a lot of money. But do not panic, it is beneficial to whales who are just waiting for such a reaction. And to date, we can see how the bitcoin rate is unfolding, and begins to grow up. With bitcoin, this is more or less predictable, as we can see the same development in the past year.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

No, panic at all. I am waiting patiently for the purge.....weak hand need to give up
True, no panic at all. The btc price now is increasing. Just sit back and relax. Be calm and think positive. Continue to hold because there's a good feedback behind that.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

In this topic, you can draw certain parallels. In nature there are predators who look only ahead to their prey and there is prey that looks in different directions to see the danger. Analogy begs by itself experienced bitcoin holders look only forward, and most of the non-skilled traders will look around, listen to everything and everyone, always afraid of losing something, still lose almost everything, and experienced predators just use prey.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

It is kind of useless to tell people not to panicked because they have to learn on their own hand what to do. The problem is that new people are investing in bitcoin everyday(the real problem is not that they are investing) and they always expect the price to go up because they think that's how bitcoin works but when the price crashes they think bitcoin is over so they sell their coins without even searching for answers on the internet about what is going on.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

Should we say the panic time is over? Or should we the panicking has reached another level? The price is rising everyday, it is the time that everyone is waiting for. I think this rising is going to last for more than a month. At least the folks can stay out from panic till June 2018 I hope.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

I never panicked, this is normal behavior for bitcoin every year. So, just hold and wait the better time)
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:43:37 AM

I also think that there is no need to panic. People haven't learned anything...There were so many corrections and events that caused the Bitcoin price to fall and they still panic sell their BTC. I didn't sell my BTC at the peak, I bought even more when it reach the price of 7 thousand dollars not so long time ago. A lot of people famous people are trying to attack Bitcoin in order to lower the price which would allow them to buy more BTC for the same price. Pretty smart but it definitely harms their image in our community.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

I do not think there's any panic in my mind bitcoin has decreased in price because I still have confidence that bitcoin will experience price increase in the future can only withstand patience
akihiko

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

Yah me too sir. No panic mode and still waiting for the chance to go up again. More investment more waiting. Have patient. Also try to check the statistics.thanks
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Agree, many bitcoin whales used the panic opportunity to adding more coins.
that's why some peoples trying to manipulate the price on the market so they can buy cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: