Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: While you are panicking....  (Read 1229 times)
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

I already learned to hold myself together and not to sell coins at drawdown. Though I never did, I always wanted to get rid of  coins as quickly as possible and to gain at least some money. But stopped in time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

I, too, time understood, that panic is thus meaningless. I'm investing in long-term, which is why I have no reason to be nervous. I'm just waiting for the price to recover.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

There always will be week hands and the people that need to sell it.
Don't be in that group of people.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
I do not think there's any panic in my mind bitcoin has decreased in price because I still have confidence that bitcoin will experience price increase in the future can only withstand patience
Well it is true that bitcoin has very good price and it is increasing even more but if you will sell at panic price then it will surely decrease your profit so secure your profit and don’t sell at panic price, I never suggest my friends to sell their bitcoin at this time when it is getting to the height, so have patience you will not lose in this investment if you have patience and if you believe in bitcoin strongly, never panic just hold.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

I am not panicking because I now that this daming months the price off bitcoin is slowly going high.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

Experienced investors are never panicking, they are calmly following the market and waiting to evaluate new opportunities. Unfortunately, investors who are not familiar with the market or who are new investors are selling in panic, and for this reason they lose money.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

of course in times of dip people worrying about what will happen for bitcoin price value how much percentage value decreasing in the coinmarketcap but for those people have strong experience and knows what is bitcoin as volatile decentralized panicking i will sure for you mate didn't panicking in times of dip because after the dip surely bitcoin price bounce back again their price into the coinmarketcap.
one of the effect those people making panic of bitcoin is because listening in the fake news and making panic for themselves, patience and calm are best way key of success. 
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

yes, that's right. they take advantage of small traders to make big profits, why? as you say "they take the opportunity when other traders panic". so they whales can increase the volume of BTC. and when all the volume is enough. they will make panic buying. so the price will go up.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

On bad news, big players and arrange a collapse of the market to increase the portfolio, and alarmists naturally sell even at the price lower than buying.

Well but this is normal, we are all always seeing this kind of people when there is such a market, and also when there are so many manipulators just like it happened when bitcoin went down from $20k to less than $6k in less than two months..

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

On bad news, big players and arrange a collapse of the market to increase the portfolio, and alarmists naturally sell even at the price lower than buying.

Well but this is normal, we are all always seeing this kind of people when there is such a market, and also when there are so many manipulators just like it happened when bitcoin went down from $20k to less than $6k in less than two months..

We should be ready at least, try to earn at this pump and still keep some to hold since even there's lot of manipulators we see how important and volatile the market is that we can still invest anytime

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

I don't panic. When the price of all coins is decreasing and the market is red; I prefer to calm myself and wait until the value gets high. In this way, I will have a huge profit.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Yes,  you are correct,  when we get panic and sell those bitcoin and altcoins at the lowest price,  there are more investors will surely enjoy because they can avail it at the lowest price.

brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

exactly that is normal, and add this up while weak holders are panicking they will add up FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.) thats why weak holders will pull out their investment and the trader experts will get profit by buying when the value is cheap and selling when the value  goes up, but what is happening on this declining events are the holders will be filtered because the weak hands will pull out and then traders will have a battle royal on trading Smiley
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:34 AM

exactly that is normal, and add this up while weak holders are panicking they will add up FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.) thats why weak holders will pull out their investment and the trader experts will get profit by buying when the value is cheap and selling when the value  goes up, but what is happening on this declining events are the holders will be filtered because the weak hands will pull out and then traders will have a battle royal on trading Smiley
While we are panicking the price is continueous  droping and it is really dropping the reason while we lose in the bitcoin feild. I think we need to control our emotion to avoid future failure because we can really gain in the future if we are going to make a right move to sell. We need to have more patience for good.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:57 AM

of course, the when panic seller sell their coin its makes the volume in the market is high and the demand is low, it makes the "whale" start to buy anything as long the price in the low so they will hold big amount of coin and will et profit if the price of that coin is coming back to normal again, so if panic sell happen just stay calm and join the "party:

dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

Panic selling is one of the common mistake a newbie and inexperienced investor do. While those people are panic selling, experienced and veteran investors are happily buying cheap bitcoins to add to their holdings. Being patient and believing on bitcoin really helps a lot and don't ever panic when the price goes down.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

be patient, the fluctuation of price is normal.it has be affected by demand and supply.so, to hold is the best way, dont be panic.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

Because of the falling down of value many of traderd or invedtor that didn't understand the falling down of value and those always monitoring the fluctuation of price was the cause of panic selling even they buy on the high amount until they panic and sell in the lowest amount so they didn't earn just because of their panicking attitude so until the value was dip invest and invest or buy and buy.
Don't be panic and as investors or bitcoin holders you have to avoid panic selling because you will be loosing your money. Keep monitoring price movement because once price drops sharply, the next circle of price movement is recovering or bullish market. Another strategy you can use is buying more at a lower price whenever you still have additional fund to invest.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

Let us remember that panic is the perfect element for disaster.

Nothing good ever came out of panicking, whether bitcoin related or not. Thus, i hope that we all find the calmness to make wise decisions on every value drop of Bitcoin and learn to hodl the best we can.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

This is very true, every person that panic sell are giving the chance of the whales to hold more bitcoins and they will rule the market as we have seen in the past months. But thanks to the panic sellers they were giving us a chance to buy cheap bitcoin and alts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: