Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im just tired of being late!  (Read 229 times)
mrbucket (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

Heya guys and gals

Im a dude who's always been reluctant , on the sidelines for crypto currency , always untrustfull

but im tired of it, you know. Its a bummer i didint get into it sooner,like,waaay sooner,and i feel down about it

but , whats worse is, now i realise , is going in ever later,and losing more oppurtunity, i realised , this stuffs still pretty new in grand deal of things, i used to , as a kid , be amazed at colour tv, and digital watches,cause stuff was high tech for me , im a bit older you see heh,a bit older then i wanna admit but whatever

also do not think like i wanna go in today and spend mad cash on it, no no

but more like, i will consider as a small fun investment , i will maybe when get more grasp on it ,and if i do maybe try trading , but first, i gotta get some knowledge

it all starts somewhere you know

im hungry right now for knowledge,you know,and i just wanna share

im tired of always being late to crypto,and best way to get over it , i quess, is to start , at least try

maybe i wrote this all up a bit for myself then u but ty for reading if you did

best regards
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

Well mate, its still not late. The current "bear market" also gives you a chance to getin at a lower price. Don't go taking loans or anything, but like you said a small fun investment is a great idea. Whatever you put in, just consider it as lost instantly and then go on with that, enjoy the cryptocurrency space.

If you want some knowledge, I would reccomend checking out Andreas Antonopolous and Ivan on tech on youtube, Andreas' videos especially will make you think "OMG I never thought BTC and cryptocurrency could do this !". It will really open your eyes to what bitcoin really is.

Keep your private keys safe, and don't  be greedy cause you will get burned. Go educate yourself first, knowledge comes first. Also Dollar cost average now, meaning if you gonna buy 1000 USD worth, buy 100 dollars worth every 2 days or whatever, you will end up buying at the average price, which means you wont get as good a deal as you could have or you wont get as bad a deal as you could have. You will get the average deal Smiley

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
atarmatik

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

Hello, i am new too

i always read about crypto , i always hear about it , but never do anything,like you.

i was thinking like and after i read your post i saidit is good to know i am not alone

never too late,

take it easy,takei t slow,steady !

learn read learn

i started listening podcasts,look,i would share but they are not english so look on iphoned podcast  app for popular ones

good luck
mrbucket (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

Wow , Ltmotion nice , im now subscribed to those channels and already started watching them ,  thank you for your kind advice and best of luck to you friend .

atarmatik, Really like listening podcasts while driving so this would suit me,nice idea pal ! best of luck to you.

concencus so far is learn more, i definetly agree,what else can one more hope for,then to learn more.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

Well, you say you're always late. But guess what? If you don't start now you're going to be a lot late than before. Being lazy and just procrastinating ain't gonna get you anywhere. Especially knowing that in the investing perspective, right now is a great time to get in due to the prices being a lot lower than the prices in December.

Some resources to start out:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

for bounty yes your late my friend told me its much easier to become hero/legendary than before no merit is needed, just being active for a year guarantee a promotion to hero/legendary.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:13:15 AM

No you are not too late to start now many people still don't understand crypto and maybe in the near future they will, so for me it is not too late I'm newbie too but I don't think that way the one's who are late are that people will enter cryptoworld in the maximum rate of Bitcoin.

Its better to be late than never.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

for bounty yes your late my friend told me its much easier to become hero/legendary than before no merit is needed, just being active for a year guarantee a promotion to hero/legendary.

A year consists of 365 days. Hero member needs 480 activity and a legendary member needs between 775 and 1030 activity. You can only earn 1 activity point a day. So a year wouldn't be enough. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

You aren't too late because Bitcoin is still a very volatile market. It still hasn't been widely adopted by the people, If you just hodl for some time you are going to make a nice return on your money for sure. Plus, the best time to plant a tree was ten years ago and the next best time is now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Longer_10

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

You should check all the info about crypto  everyday to invest in time
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 3160

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

It's also worth keeping in mind that, due to the scarcity of bitcoins, it's difficult to be "late" when even holding a moderate sum will mean you have more than the average person will ever see.

Assuming there was no mining and bitcoins had just been distributed equally among everyone on earth when it was first created, each person would have ~0.0027 BTC.  But since some people hold far greater amounts and the global population keeps rising, it's likely the vast majority of people will have far less than that.

You're in the right place for knowledge, though.  I also thoroughly recommend Stack Exchange for learning about specific technical bits that don't quite make sense upon first reading.  Someone there can usually explain it in a way that will be easier to understand.   
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

There is no time to say you are late. No time to explain, but you have to go to the cryptocurrency world right now before its too late or you will be disappointed.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

The time to join the trend is now.No time is late for you if you determine to give
it a shot.Several people just heard about crypto currency this moment.That does not mean
they are completely out.If understand the trend of crypto currency and follow it with discipline,
you may be surprised at your rate of success.So, try and join now than sitting on the fence
and grumbling over nothing.The earlier the better.Thanks.
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Put in money you are not afraid to lose. Listen to podcasts or youtubers while driving and/or in the gym. That's what I did and I can say it served me well. Goodluck to you and you aren't late if you act now.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

Heya guys and gals

Im a dude who's always been reluctant , on the sidelines for crypto currency , always untrustfull

but im tired of it, you know. Its a bummer i didint get into it sooner,like,waaay sooner,and i feel down about it

but , whats worse is, now i realise , is going in ever later,and losing more oppurtunity, i realised , this stuffs still pretty new in grand deal of things, i used to , as a kid , be amazed at colour tv, and digital watches,cause stuff was high tech for me , im a bit older you see heh,a bit older then i wanna admit but whatever

but more like, i will consider as a small fun investment , i will maybe when get more grasp on it ,and if i do maybe try trading , but first, i gotta get some knowledge

im tired of always being late to crypto,and best way to get over it , i quess, is to start , at least try

best regards

Nah, you're not too late. It is still early days. Educate yourself and get a toe into the water. Google "dollar cost averaging" for a great way to get in. You might also want to look into something such as CombiCoin - a great way to diversify while getting a feel for the market. Best of luck. Have fun.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

You must be thinking about those crypto-enthusiasts who bought BTC 5 years ago and now they are millioners, right? So you should understand why it happened: they came here not for money but for idea. They bought a coin that was just nothing not to speculate it but just to support the mission of its developer. Find a project that you would really believe in and support it. It's not too late.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
naoriamatsuka

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Heya guys and gals

best regards

Welcome!
I am like you who is fond of technologies and hungry of knowledge and always amazed on new stuffs!
You are in the right place just hang around in this forum and you'll get plenty of information.
We all start with like 0 knowledge but when you are so eager to learn it won't be long till you'll get the hang of crypto.
I believe you/we are not too late, start by researching and enhancing your knowledge and never invest anything that you can't afford to lose. Have fun!
mrbucket (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

wow im overwhelmed , wasnt expecting so much good advice

thank you everyone , ever since yesterdeay i'Ve been waiting to come home and delve into some youtube videos and such, seeing all your replies only makes me more eager

best of luck to all of you , and thanks for the kind words.
onlinecrypto

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

You aren't too late because Bitcoin is still a very volatile market. It still hasn't been widely adopted by the people, If you just hodl for some time you are going to make a nice return on your money for sure. Plus, the best time to plant a tree was ten years ago and the next best time is now.
agreed, and most of the big boys say the bitcoin bottom will be a "W" bottom not a "V" bottom, so bitcoin looks to be headed back down to test the lows before going back up.  This is a perfect time to buy more bitcoin..  And a "W" bottom makes for a much stronger bull run, then just a "V" bottom, so buy as much as you can on this dip we are getting into now.  And then watch the institutional investors start jumping in crypto in May and watch the bull run go up to test the all time highs.  We are going to have a great summer..  Nows the time to add to your crypto portfolio
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

Don't fall into FOMO, you are right where you need to be and right now you've taken the first step and sought out some advice, congrats! Read up on different discussions on this forum and break it up into parts for yourself. Learn the basics of btc, why it was created, what blockchain technology is, and then move up to learning how to purchase btc, how to sell, and what a transaction entails--choose an exchange you'd like to work with at this point. After that start learning about wallets and how to keep your btc safe. Admittedly, I oversimplified things, but the key is to take your time during this introductory phase. After all, you don't want to invest in something you know nothing about. The crypto space is constantly changing so it's normal to feel overwhelmed, take in as many perspectives and opinions as you can/want but in the end form your own!

Cheers!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: