Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:22:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest mistake you made in BitCoinTalk?  (Read 147 times)
Komorhan (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

my biggest mistake was to request merit under one of them and I can not join any signing campaign at the moment. I recommend you do not run away easily. otherwise your account will be garbage like mine.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

my biggest mistake was to request merit under one of them and I can not join any signing campaign at the moment. I recommend you do not run away easily. otherwise your account will be garbage like mine.

Given your post history, I would say you made your biggest mistake in BCT history on December 17 when you registered your account.

You haven’t contributed anything to the forums, and are only interested in utilizing the forums to shitpost so you can rank up to earn bounties. While this is a great incentive for members, it shouldn’t be the sole purpose of joining the forums, which is exactly why the merit system was introduced.

Komorhan (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

Given your post history, I would say you made your biggest mistake in BCT history on December 17 when you registered your account.

You haven’t contributed anything to the forums, and are only interested in utilizing the forums to shitpost so you can rank up to earn bounties. While this is a great incentive for members, it shouldn’t be the sole purpose of joining the forums, which is exactly why the merit system was introduced.

I guess you can not link to them if you do not look at it. you are so full of people who think you are such a shit. yes you are experienced in this business and in the end you do not do anything but despise the beginners
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

I guess you can not link to them if you do not look at it. you are so full of people who think you are such a shit. yes you are experienced in this business and in the end you do not do anything but despise the beginners

Again, posting more shit you know nothing about. I love newbies. I even put up $25 of my own personal money to award to them every week for actually posting constructively in the forums. Take that chip off your shoulder, and try to remember why this forum exists in the first place. It’s not to breed campaign junkies, which seems to be the only reason you are here. I challenge you to prove me wrong, but given your post history, I doubt that you’ll be able to do so.

pham42760

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

Dear Komorhan,

Joining signature campaign is not bad, even if you are Junior Member. The problem is users in the forum should have right attitute and real works to contribute to the forum since the days they created their accounts. It will be wrong if they only create accounts for joining signature campaign or getting money from airdrops, bounties, etc. Those ones don't help the forum in any aspect.

For your interest to increase opportunities to get Merits. Please read those ones:
1. sMerits for arts (If you have skills for infographics design).
2. Earn $ and merit BTCforJoe
3. 17 Merits to give to quality posters

I will add more later. Hope it helps!
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

Never made one i guess. I hope i wont ever do Smiley
budongski25

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

And I hope you've learned from that mistake.
If we commit mistake even if how small they are. We have to learned from it, and it makes us better.
Learning from mistakes is the far better way to learn it. Because you learned it the hard way.

I guess MERIT is like a Lesson, valuable lesson, but asking for merit is a BIG mistake.
Because if someone giving you a lesson, example just hand it to you, is it make sense or not?

In my opinion, the merit system tends to appreciate the forum more, you earned it the hard way like lessons we learned.
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

hmm, never make a mistake .. i guess. and i hope i dont make one in the future Cheesy
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

Hey man, yeah, you made a shitty mistake. You don't beg for things here.

But you aren't banned from joining a signature campaign. The general rule is "red trust" is the trigger to preclude you from joining a signature campaign. You don't have red trust yet.

Now, that doesn't mean your post quality is worthy of participation in a signature campaign, but you're still eligible.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

Hey man, yeah, you made a shitty mistake. You don't beg for things here.

But you aren't banned from joining a signature campaign. The general rule is "red trust" is the trigger to preclude you from joining a signature campaign. You don't have red trust yet.

Now, that doesn't mean your post quality is worthy of participation in a signature campaign, but you're still eligible.

He actually does have red trust, but it was left by a user that theymos has recently removed from his Default Trust list. I'm not sure how the default trust is displayed according to whatever options that you choose to display them, but I can see that Komorhan, indeed, has a big ol' fat -2 DT tag.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

Well you made another mistake by starting this thread, and trashing a member in it. So I've put you on ignore.

Were I in your place, I would dump your account, take a long look at yourself in the mirror, and decide wht you want from life. Then, if you feel that you can contribute to the Bitcoin community, you can rejoin Bitcoin Talk and make a fresh start.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

will my biggest mistake on bitcointalk was writing a comment on my own dialect which is tagalog, knowing that the thread is written in english, my reply was eventually deleted..  Grin 
TheAncient

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

That is the thing that I really keep myself from. So I choose to be a reader in this forum while my understanding is not enough, better to continue myself to act like that than than making a post or any action that can ruin myself in this forum. I'm newbie so this I think is the best way.
inooll00

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

Merit is not a right, so you do not have to ask for it. especially if to give some money to others. It's not a pride. Not worth to happy to get even just one merit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: