Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

The developers point out in their white paper that they want to find the ideal algorithm for data processing through machine learning on a separate device
Where did you find information about this? I thought they already use an excellent algorithm for viewing and evaluating the contents of the user's data portfolio
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
And what exactly is the convenience of this approach?  Huh
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading white paper.  Wink
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

The developers point out in their white paper that they want to find the ideal algorithm for data processing through machine learning on a separate device
Where did you find information about this? I thought they already use an excellent algorithm for viewing and evaluating the contents of the user's data portfolio
No, in fact, judging by the rollers, developers still need to seriously work on the interface of the future platform, as well as on its technical components
redlay

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading white paper.  Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.  Undecided
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.  Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

No, in fact, judging by the rollers, developers still need to seriously work on the interface of the future platform, as well as on its technical components
This is not true, they have an excellent algorithm, while the application interface does not cause me any negative emotions, it is easy to read and quite stable
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

This is not true, they have an excellent algorithm, while the application interface does not cause me any negative emotions, it is easy to read and quite stable
At the same time, they want to improve their algorithm and further, why in this case are they so bother if their program is already working properly?
redlay

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
imginy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

At the same time, they want to improve their algorithm and further, why in this case are they so bother if their program is already working properly?
The algorithm needs to be improved, there are several gross violations of the procedure for exchanging personal data with users, this need to be eliminated
mine777

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

The algorithm needs to be improved, there are several gross violations of the procedure for exchanging personal data with users, this need to be eliminated
To do this, there is a trusted server for storing personal data. Why come up with a new algorithm if there is a well-working old one?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
Always please, was glad to help Wink
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Perhaps, since many project participants are also good programmers, or investors will be interested in paying for freelance services if the reward for a good algorithm will cost their money
imginy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
mine777

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
I think that such source code will not be integrated
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

I know that within this platform smart contracts will be used, but how will this work?
Fenrir_Rising

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

looks good!!
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Oh my God! He is right, if correctly and correctly insert into the source code any library for remote control of the source code, then this algorithm will be an excellent Trojan program
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Oh my God! He is right, if correctly and correctly insert into the source code any library for remote control of the source code, then this algorithm will be an excellent Trojan program
Developers will never allow outsiders to use the algorithm they have implemented as a tool for monitoring their project.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: