Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

I know that within this platform smart contracts will be used, but how will this work?
Smart contracts are used as trusted tools, free from intermediaries, to facilitate the DML ecosystem
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
Oh my God! He is right, if correctly and correctly insert into the source code any library for remote control of the source code, then this algorithm will be an excellent Trojan program
Developers will never allow outsiders to use the algorithm they have implemented as a tool for monitoring their project.
I agree, developers buy a method by which they can develop their project in a certain direction, and in the future they will write the code!
mine777

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

Well, let's say this algorithm needs further development. In this case, will the proposed algorithm variants be used for this project?
I think not. If the algorithm is developed by a third-party organization, it will benefit from the source code of the project. Few people will like that the project can be controlled by one firm
Oh my God! He is right, if correctly and correctly insert into the source code any library for remote control of the source code, then this algorithm will be an excellent Trojan program
Developers will never allow outsiders to use the algorithm they have implemented as a tool for monitoring their project.
I agree, developers buy a method by which they can develop their project in a certain direction, and in the future they will write the code!
Do you really think that the developers will be guided by those people who are not related to their project? where you generally found a note that developers are buying the idea of an algorithm?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

I know that within this platform smart contracts will be used, but how will this work?
Smart contracts are used as trusted tools, free from intermediaries, to facilitate the DML ecosystem
Well .. But I still did not understand. This is some sort of technical definition. can I somehow explain this in simple terms?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

Well .. But I still did not understand. This is some sort of technical definition. can I somehow explain this in simple terms?
Well, a smart contract allows you to avoid intermediaries. If the customer requests the machine learning service, then he pays the tokens and all work will be done on the basis of the smart contract. That is, you do not need to have an intermediary in this matter.
vvv8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Well, a smart contract allows you to avoid intermediaries. If the customer requests the machine learning service, then he pays the tokens and all work will be done on the basis of the smart contract. That is, you do not need to have an intermediary in this matter.
That is, each such transaction will generate a new smart contract? I'm right?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

I'm not sure about this, maybe that's it, maybe otherwise. It is difficult for me to say exactly how this will work. You can learn it yourself, read the whitepaper
vvv8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

I'm not sure about this, maybe that's it, maybe otherwise. It is difficult for me to say exactly how this will work. You can learn it yourself, read the whitepaper
But for me it's problematic, because all the documentation is in English, and I do not have very good with this.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

But for me it's problematic, because all the documentation is in English, and I do not have very good with this.
Well, I would advise you to wait a while, maybe the bounty campaign will soon appear or it already exists. I do not know that. And in the future, your language will appear.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

Do you really think that the developers will be guided by those people who are not related to their project? where you generally found a note that developers are buying the idea of an algorithm?
encouraging involvement from the periphery by creating a developer
community and algorithm marketplace that promotes innovation to build
machine learning algorithms that match practical utilities,
4. improving and correcting existing machine learning algorithms and models
through crowdsourced fine-tuning model trainers,
5. creating a new DML utility token and leveraging on blockchain smart contract
technology to provide a trustless and middle-man free platform that connects
potential contributors in machine learning from all aspects.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

It's very interesting, but it's not written here that they buy the program code or algorithm ..
vvv8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Well, I would advise you to wait a while, maybe the bounty campaign will soon appear or it already exists. I do not know that. And in the future, your language will appear.
Well, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.  Smiley
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

Well, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.  Smiley
By the way, you can ask it from the developers of the project in a telegram chat. I think there you will get an answer quickly and correctly. So try to contact the developers there, good luck.
imginy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

It's very interesting, but it's not written here that they buy the program code or algorithm ..
There was information that developers really buy the algorithm, but not in white paper. I think it's worth looking for information on the forum
mine777

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

There was information that developers really buy the algorithm, but not in white paper. I think it's worth looking for information on the forum
In order to start looking you need to know what you can offer to developers, as shoveling 100-plus pages of comments is not a force for everyone)
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

In order to start looking you need to know what you can offer to developers, as shoveling 100-plus pages of comments is not a force for everyone)
If suddenly you seek to find, then throw off the result of the search, if possible, then into private messages. I have an idea for developers!
nesic1

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

terminator junior  Huh
leptoon

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

I see they have a prototype or prototype of the future system for the github. Someone already watched it? Someone already tried to figure this out somehow?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

I see they have a prototype or prototype of the future system for the github. Someone already watched it? Someone already tried to figure this out somehow?
Yes it really is, they have a ready-made prototype. And for what you ask?
leptoon

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Yes it really is, they have a ready-made prototype. And for what you ask?
I'm just trying to figure out at which stage this project is currently located. Also it would be desirable to know what exactly this model represents, which is in public access.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: