Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

In my opinion et is one of the most interesting projects this year, firstly the industry is promising, it will be helpful for people that machine learning will make the world a better place
Do you think it is profitable to invest in this project?
Of course, it is profitable , even in the falling market, to buy tokens of this project in the long term is a very profitable investment
Many people consider investments in ICO to be a doubtful idea since many of them do not enter the market.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

In my opinion et is one of the most interesting projects this year, firstly the industry is promising, it will be helpful for people that machine learning will make the world a better place
Of course, it is profitable , even in the falling market, to buy tokens of this project in the long term is a very profitable investment
Many people consider investments in ICO to be a doubtful idea since many of them do not enter the market.
It is necessary to take a very serious approach to the object of investment and to understand correctly whether the implementation of the project as a whole. Whether it is popular, generally you need to look at a bunch of factors
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

It is necessary to take a very serious approach to the object of investment and to understand correctly whether the implementation of the project as a whole. Whether it is popular, generally you need to look at a bunch of factors
The idea of developers is really interesting, to create a system with its market place and unite on it buyers, developers and users who provide their resources is really cool)
Fritz93

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

The idea of developers is really interesting, to create a system with its market place and unite on it buyers, developers and users who provide their resources is really cool)
The idea of almost every project something touches. The most important thing is whether its implementation is possible in the real world. You need to really look at things and assess the risks of investing in such projects
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

The idea of almost every project something touches. The most important thing is whether its implementation is possible in the real world. You need to really look at things and assess the risks of investing in such projects
Do you think the development team is able to launch the platform? What can you say about her?
Fritz93

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

Do you think the development team is able to launch the platform? What can you say about her?
I can say that the team of the project is really worthy. The developers are very strong in tehnicheskom plan , they all have a lot of experience in his business, and many have worked with well-known
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Visible a serious approach developers . They are set for great success , i hope this platform will become truly global and will unite thousands of people around the world
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Visible a serious approach developers . They are set for great success , i hope this platform will become truly global and will unite thousands of people around the world
It is necessary to take into account the fact that this is the first project on the blockchain that affected this area of activity. Maybe I'm wrong , but i never seen anything like it
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

It is necessary to take into account the fact that this is the first project on the blockchain that affected this area of activity. Maybe I'm wrong , but i never seen anything like it
There are similar applications like Golem and others, but their structure is different from what we offer developers DML
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

I wonder what prompted the developers to the idea of creating a project?
What do you think?
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

What do you think?
I think they just want to make money. As the crypto currency market is now actively developing, they decided to create a project in this area.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

What do you think?
I think they just want to make money. As the crypto currency market is now actively developing, they decided to create a project in this area.
Probably you're right. They created an excellent team to achieve this goal.
It seems to me nothing can stop them.
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

What do you think?
By the way, I heard that almost all developers from one country. This is true?
If so, they easily find a common language.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

What do you think?
According to the information on the website it is so.
But apart from them there are also advisers who represent many different countries.
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

What do you think?
But apart from them there are also advisers who represent many different countries.
It's great to have such a team.
I think they enjoy working together, because they are real professionals.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

What do you think?
Of course. Otherwise, they would not be doing this.
Having such a cohesive team, the project is exactly waiting for success.
emontmon

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

What do you think?
Of course. Otherwise, they would not be doing this.
Having such a cohesive team, the project is exactly waiting for success.
I agree with you. We need to participate sooner, too, to make profit as well as other users.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

Guys, I have a slightly strange question.
Is this project available in any country? Roll Eyes
Kheg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

Haha of course. Have you been using the Internet for a long time?
Every schoolboy knows this.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Haha of course. Have you been using the Internet for a long time?
Every schoolboy knows this.
Recently. So do not laugh at me please. I just want to be in a trend.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: