Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6186 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

Guys, who knows how to create algorithms or write programs?
I know several programming languages, but I do not have the longest work experience. And what exactly is required? What algorithm do you want to program?
I would be interested in cooperating with you
I do not have the money to pay for the services of freelancers, but I have an idea for a new project, to which I find it easier to attract labor
Do you think that freelancers now only work for dollars and in advance? if you give the freelancer a permanent job and if he believes in your project then he can become a part of your team
This is far from the case. Many freelancers can only work on a 100% prepayment, while delivering not the best services, often so it works
This does not suit me at all. I do not have any money at all to hire a programmer, but the idea will really pay off
You really intrigued me with your talk about a good idea. I'm ready, as I'm currently working as a freelancer. I have the opportunity to work with you
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

I know several programming languages, but I do not have the longest work experience. And what exactly is required? What algorithm do you want to program?
I do not have the money to pay for the services of freelancers, but I have an idea for a new project, to which I find it easier to attract labor
Do you think that freelancers now only work for dollars and in advance? if you give the freelancer a permanent job and if he believes in your project then he can become a part of your team
This is far from the case. Many freelancers can only work on a 100% prepayment, while delivering not the best services, often so it works
This does not suit me at all. I do not have any money at all to hire a programmer, but the idea will really pay off
Then how do you plan to start your project without having the initial capital at all? Any project requires initial investment, at least payment of electricity
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

You really intrigued me with your talk about a good idea. I'm ready, as I'm currently working as a freelancer. I have the opportunity to work with you
But I recommend that you carefully study the proposed idea and draw the appropriate conclusions
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Then how do you plan to start your project without having the initial capital at all? Any project requires initial investment, at least payment of electricity
I'm going to attract investors who will definitely like my idea, which can be taken as a basis and make a huge project. I can sell the idea, or its workings, if it costs my money
imginy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

But I recommend that you carefully study the proposed idea and draw the appropriate conclusions
I will try to take into account all aspects, but it seems to me that this guy knows what he's talking about. It is impossible to say so loudly that a new project is being prepared and do it for nothing
mine777

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

I'm going to attract investors who will definitely like my idea, which can be taken as a basis and make a huge project. I can sell the idea, or its workings, if it costs my money
Big investors like to receive from the project a large share after the project starts and will be put on the level of full working capacity
kainus78

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

Big investors like to receive from the project a large share after the project starts and will be put on the level of full working capacity
It's true. Tell me, at least, what is the direction of your project? if you write in this forum thread, then you are going to make another crypto-exchanger?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

It's true. Tell me, at least, what is the direction of your project? if you write in this forum thread, then you are going to make another crypto-exchanger?
I can not tell you about this) no, it will not be a new currency exchange. This is a completely different project, but the idea I took regularly talking about this project
imginy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

I can not tell you about this) no, it will not be a new currency exchange. This is a completely different project, but the idea I took regularly talking about this project
Very interesting. Now the market is flooded with projects, and if you really believe that such a project is not yet - it's very rare!
mine777

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

Very interesting. Now the market is flooded with projects, and if you really believe that such a project is not yet - it's very rare!
I would not say that now the market is flooded with projects. Many projects - one-day, this is due to the fact that the executors of these projects refer to their ideas lightly
kainus78

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

I would not say that now the market is flooded with projects. Many projects - one-day, this is due to the fact that the executors of these projects refer to their ideas lightly
That's why if you do something completely new - take it seriously and dial a serious team
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

Every time I come across a post asking for investment advice on this forum, I am starting to lose my mind. Do your own research man! You never know who responds to you here. It could be someone who wants you to buy into something that's worthless. Find it out for yourself!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Hey there! Can someone tell me the difference between decentralized and centralized machine learning algorithms?  I understand that decentralization is a trend, but I need to know more.
Brushan

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Hey there! Can someone tell me the difference between decentralized and centralized machine learning algorithms?  I understand that decentralization is a trend, but I need to know more.
Decentralization helps to save a big amount of data. This data will be always accessible, but encrypted and stored on special nodes. When the system centralized data is kept in one place and it won’t be accessible in case of force majeure.
hobopete

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

Decentralization helps to save a big amount of data. This data will be always accessible, but encrypted and stored on special nodes. When the system centralized data is kept in one place and it won’t be accessible in case of force majeure.
Ok. It is clear. Is it the only thing that is different between those two kinds of system organization?
ILUzbek

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Have you already launched a beta version of your platform? How long will the sale of tokens last? and what are the bonuses? if at all they will be

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Brushan

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Ok. It is clear. Is it the only thing that is different between those two kinds of system organization?
If you are interested in DML, then I can explain it to you on DML example. This system connects millions of mobile phones or other devices all over the world, so it can help to develop some new ideas from periphery.
hobopete

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

If you are interested in DML, then I can explain it to you on DML example. This system connects millions of mobile phones or other devices all over the world, so it can help to develop some new ideas from periphery.
I don’t get it. What do you want to say? It is a strange conclusion.   
Brushan

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Why? Look, to create something new you need resources. If you don’t work in a big company or something like this, you don’t have access to these resources. DML offers another way of algorithm development. Every developer can use that data that he/she needs to improve their algos
hobopete

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

Why? Look, to create something new you need resources. If you don’t work in a big company or something like this, you don’t have access to these resources. DML offers another way of algorithm development. Every developer can use that data that he/she needs to improve their algos
It is interesting. I think I understand what you want to say. Also, DML offers a free market for those algorithms that will be created thanks to shared data.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: