Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

Hey there! Can someone tell me the difference between decentralized and centralized machine learning algorithms?  I understand that decentralization is a trend, but I need to know more.
Decentralization helps to save a big amount of data. This data will be always accessible, but encrypted and stored on special nodes. When the system centralized data is kept in one place and it won’t be accessible in case of force majeure.
Ok. It is clear. Is it the only thing that is different between those two kinds of system organization?
If you are interested in DML, then I can explain it to you on DML example. This system connects millions of mobile phones or other devices all over the world, so it can help to develop some new ideas from periphery.
I don’t get it. What do you want to say? It is a strange conclusion.   
Why? Look, to create something new you need resources. If you don’t work in a big company or something like this, you don’t have access to these resources. DML offers another way of algorithm development. Every developer can use that data that he/she needs to improve their algos
It is interesting. I think I understand what you want to say. Also, DML offers a free market for those algorithms that will be created thanks to shared data.
Yes, you are right. Users can cooperate with others users. There is no boss in the system, so this is the main plus for decentralization. Also, there are many technical details that are advantages of decentralization.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

Hey there! Can someone tell me the difference between decentralized and centralized machine learning algorithms?  I understand that decentralization is a trend, but I need to know more.
Decentralization helps to save a big amount of data. This data will be always accessible, but encrypted and stored on special nodes. When the system centralized data is kept in one place and it won’t be accessible in case of force majeure.
Ok. It is clear. Is it the only thing that is different between those two kinds of system organization?
If you are interested in DML, then I can explain it to you on DML example. This system connects millions of mobile phones or other devices all over the world, so it can help to develop some new ideas from periphery.
Why? Look, to create something new you need resources. If you don’t work in a big company or something like this, you don’t have access to these resources. DML offers another way of algorithm development. Every developer can use that data that he/she needs to improve their algos
It is interesting. I think I understand what you want to say. Also, DML offers a free market for those algorithms that will be created thanks to shared data.
Yes, you are right. Users can cooperate with others users. There is no boss in the system, so this is the main plus for decentralization. Also, there are many technical details that are advantages of decentralization.
I agree with you. I will read their website to get more info about these details. I think it will be so useful to understand the system.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

I agree with you. I will read their website to get more info about these details. I think it will be so useful to understand the system.
I think it’d be better to read the white paper, or their social media accounts. It will be much more informative for you.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

Can data owners choose that data that they will share, or it isn’t possible in this system? I am very interested in this question.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Can data owners choose that data that they will share, or it isn’t possible in this system? I am very interested in this question.
Yes, of course. You can choose that data that you want to share with DML community. I think it is good, but unnecessary for real.
Tobius

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Yes, of course. You can choose that data that you want to share with DML community. I think it is good, but unnecessary for real.
Why do think so? There are many people, who don’t want to do that. Private information is a dangerous thing in our time.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

Why do think so? There are many people, who don’t want to do that. Private information is a dangerous thing in our time.
DML offers total security of your data, because they don’t use exactly private data. They use summarized data. It is a guarantee of anonymity for each data owner.
Tobius

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

DML offers total security of your data, because they don’t use exactly private data. They use summarized data. It is a guarantee of anonymity for each data owner.
It makes sense. I hope they will really provide security to this system. It is I think very important for their success
mothermole1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

It makes sense. I hope they will really provide security to this system. It is I think very important for their success
You are right. That’s why the system is decentralized. Someone already said about decentralization advantages. Also, you can read a great article about it.
Tobius

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

You are right. That’s why the system is decentralized. Someone already said about decentralization advantages. Also, you can read a great article about it.
Yes, I read those comments. What article do you mean?
mothermole1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

Here is the link.
https://medium.com/decentralized-machine-learning/centralized-or-decentralized-value-proposition-of-dml-on-device-machine-learning-6bbbf22898cc
Tobius

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

Here is the link.
https://medium.com/decentralized-machine-learning/centralized-or-decentralized-value-proposition-of-dml-on-device-machine-learning-6bbbf22898cc

Thank you. Yes, it is great. Team is really working hard. They always think about DML community. There always useful and understandable information.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Here is the link.

Thank you. Yes, it is great. Team is really working hard. They always think about DML community. There always useful and understandable information.
Yep, that’s right. I hope they will continue the same work. Good luck, guys!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

The project is very in demand nowadays. Every day I am convinced of this fact. I really like the project
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

The project is very in demand nowadays. Every day I am convinced of this fact. I really like the project

How do you convince yourself of this? What data do you refer to when you say that the project is very demanded? Tell me, please
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

How do you convince yourself of this? What data do you refer to when you say that the project is very demanded? Tell me, please

Every day on the forum, the project has a lot of new users, I think this is due to the fact that so many people are interested in this topic.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Every day on the forum, the project has a lot of new users, I think this is due to the fact that so many people are interested in this topic.

I also noticed that the number of participants increases every day. This is a very good indicator, I'm sure
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

Where can I find detailed information about the project and its team? I searched for a long time, but could not find a detailed description of the project, and in particular of his team.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Where can I find detailed information about the project and its team? I searched for a long time, but could not find a detailed description of the project, and in particular of his team.

Have you looked at the first page on the forum? There's a lot of information. Look carefully, I'm sure you can find any information regarding your questions
Seidr

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

Have you looked at the first page on the forum? There's a lot of information. Look carefully, I'm sure you can find any information regarding your questions

Yes, I watched, you are right there a lot of information, I found answers to my questions about the project itself, but not about the team
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: