Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Of course. This is even written in whitepaper.
Hmm... 
And what is it for? Well, that is an open source project. And the project is of such high complexity. Why did they choose this option?
Because the team wants to attract as many users as possible to audit its platform, as well as implement various improvements and changes.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Hmm... 
And what is it for? Well, that is an open source project. And the project is of such high complexity. Why did they choose this option?
Because the team wants to attract as many users as possible to audit its platform, as well as implement various improvements and changes.
But is this not going to affect the overall stability of the system? I mean changes. which will be made by users who do not have sufficient knowledge in this area. Will not this damage the overall stability of the system?
redlay

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

Hmm... 
But is this not going to affect the overall stability of the system? I mean changes. which will be made by users who do not have sufficient knowledge in this area. Will not this damage the overall stability of the system?
Actually it does not work that way. You understand, after every change you make it is separated into a separate branch for development. These are the features of the work of such repositories as github. So on the stability of the system this will not have any effect.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

It is striking how quickly information technology is developing. What seemed impossible yesterday is now being translated into reality.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Hmm... 
Actually it does not work that way. You understand, after every change you make it is separated into a separate branch for development. These are the features of the work of such repositories as github. So on the stability of the system this will not have any effect.
In this case, I fully support such a decision. Some users really can greatly improve this product I believe.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

It is striking how quickly information technology is developing. What seemed impossible yesterday is now being translated into reality.
Blockchain should become a fundamental technology of the 21st century. I do not understand why it is still so little in demand among people and is almost never used globally.
redlay

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Hmm... 
In this case, I fully support such a decision. Some users really can greatly improve this product I believe.
I hope that this will also be encouraged by the system in the form of additional tokens, as far as I know, so it will be.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

Blockchain should become a fundamental technology of the 21st century. I do not understand why it is still so little in demand among people and is almost never used globally.
It's really cool to come up with such an interesting concept of machine learning on blockchain.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Hmm... 
I hope that this will also be encouraged by the system in the form of additional tokens, as far as I know, so it will be.
By the way, I did not think about it at once. Yes, such work should be encouraged, otherwise what's the point of doing this. For the sake of enthusiasm? Somehow it looks dubious. So the promotion in the form of tokens looks very nice!
redlay

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Hmm... 
By the way, I did not think about it at once. Yes, such work should be encouraged, otherwise what's the point of doing this. For the sake of enthusiasm? Somehow it looks dubious. So the promotion in the form of tokens looks very nice!
Yes, I totally agree, it remains only to find out exactly what amounts of promotion can be discussed  Cheesy
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

This is a topic and field that will play an important part in the future. Everybody is talking about machine learning nowadays. It is easier said than done though. I will watch the project closely.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

It's really cool to come up with such an interesting concept of machine learning on blockchain.
Developers look far ahead and realize that sooner or later centralized capacity systems will lack, centralized machine learning centers have a certain ceiling
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

Developers look far ahead and realize that sooner or later centralized capacity systems will lack, centralized machine learning centers have a certain ceiling
And this project involves an endless supply of computing power ?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

In theory, yes. Developers bet on devices of people, laptops, tablets, phones, computers. The number of these devices is huge and every year the number of devices will grow. Therefore, we can conclude that the growth potential for project infinite, well, or at least definitely much more than centralized systems
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

In theory, yes. Developers bet on devices of people, laptops, tablets, phones, computers. The number of these devices is huge and every year the number of devices will grow. Therefore, we can conclude that the growth potential for project infinite, well, or at least definitely much more than centralized systems
It is necessary to understand that all devices will not be involved in the work of the platform is certainly and first of all you need to start from how many people will provide their unused capacity
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

It is necessary to understand that all devices will not be involved in the work of the platform is certainly and first of all you need to start from how many people will provide their unused capacity
You are absolutely right, the number of users will grow immensely from day to day after the launch of the platform. After a while, the platform will have enough power and personal annihilation to start working with algorithms
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

You are absolutely right, the number of users will grow immensely from day to day after the launch of the platform. After a while, the platform will have enough power and personal annihilation to start working with algorithms
Of course, I have no doubt that the project will be in demand, we just talked about the potential and prospects for the development of machine learning in general. And from your messages, I can conclude that this platform will compete well with modern centralized machine learning centers
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

I can not find, I did not save it, apparently on the Internet it is very difficult to find it at the moment, since there is already a lot of information

It's very bad, if someone can share this article, write to me in private messages please! It is very important for me!

I think that someone will be there and you will be able to get acquainted with this article. I'm not the only one who could read, the article was available to everyone at that moment

Thank you very much, I will continue to seek information, you have greatly helped me, I appreciate it.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

Many companies are interested in new algorithms for their systems, this industry has recently begun to gain momentum.  I think in 5-10 years this will be one of the fundamental fields of development, technical progress
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: