Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think

I agree, there is very much competition now, but the project has great chances to make great progress in this area
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Many companies are interested in new algorithms for their systems, this industry has recently begun to gain momentum.  I think in 5-10 years this will be one of the fundamental fields of development, technical progress
Machine learning has been a long time, but everywhere its development prospects and benefits for individual systems that need it realized relatively recently.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Do you think the project will be successful among other projects? Very much a big moment at the moment. It's very difficult I think

I agree, there is very much competition now, but the project has great chances to make great progress in this area

Yes, perhaps I, too, think that the project has a great chance, because the idea is unique and we will be able to enjoy the result of the project, when it will be implemented
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

Yes, perhaps I, too, think that the project has a great chance, because the idea is unique and we will be able to enjoy the result of the project, when it will be implemented

I'm waiting for this moment. Faster implementation would happen, it will be enchanting!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

Many companies are interested in new algorithms for their systems, this industry has recently begun to gain momentum.  I think in 5-10 years this will be one of the fundamental fields of development, technical progress
Machine learning has been a long time, but everywhere its development prospects and benefits for individual systems that need it realized relatively recently.
With increasing popularity, there is a growing need for a global platform that will unite developers , buyers and people who provide resources for the existence of the platform.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

With increasing popularity, there is a growing need for a global platform that will unite developers , buyers and people who provide resources for the existence of the platform.
Do not forget that the platform will be on the blockchain, which makes it even more advanced and innovative among existing organizations that are engaged in machine learning
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Do not forget that the platform will be on the blockchain, which makes it even more advanced and innovative among existing organizations that are engaged in machine learning
Ethereum smart-contracts will make life easier for algorithm sellers and buyers. Transactions will take a few seconds , and both will be confident in the integrity and purity of the transaction
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Ethereum smart-contracts will make life easier for algorithm sellers and buyers. Transactions will take a few seconds , and both will be confident in the integrity and purity of the transaction
I believe that decentralization should, sooner or later, cover all areas of human activity. After that, humanity will definitely reach a new level of development
DarkPunk

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

I believe that decentralization should, sooner or later, cover all areas of human activity. After that, humanity will definitely reach a new level of development
It will be a very long time, I personally think the global reach of the blockchain around the world will happen in 10-15 years
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

It will be a very long time, I personally think the global reach of the blockchain around the world will happen in 10-15 years
I think it's gonna happen a lot sooner. Already went a good race in the popularity of cryptocurrency, people are beginning to understand the advantages of the blockchain, and thanks to him there are such worthy projects like this.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Still, most people look at blockchain and cryptocurrency as a way to make good money on great volatility and excitement than because of the idea
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Still, most people look at blockchain and cryptocurrency as a way to make good money on great volatility and excitement than because of the idea
You are wrong, first of all , a person looks at the prospects of investments, and then decides to invest in it money or not. In general, people understand that cryptocurrency and blockchain can change the world so now there is such a stir around all this, I think when developers are ready to launch the project it will be the ideal time to start
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

You are wrong, first of all , a person looks at the prospects of investments, and then decides to invest in it money or not. In general, people understand that cryptocurrency and blockchain can change the world so now there is such a stir around all this, I think when developers are ready to launch the project it will be the ideal time to start
People look at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum and understand how much they could earn, technical composing them does not care
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

Hey. I have only recently joined the project.
Can anybody help me figure it out?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Hey. Congratulations, now you are with us.
What exactly would you like to know?
vvv8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

This project can make a profit?
I really need money.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I really need money.
Of course. But you need to use your means wisely.
Who told you about the project?
vvv8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

I really need money.
Some of my friends are here.
They called me. I agreed with pleasure.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I really need money.
And why did not you ask them for details of the project?
That's exactly are your friends? Grin
vvv8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

I really need money.
And why did not you ask them for details of the project?
That's exactly are your friends? Grin
Haha, yes. They're just not very talkative.
So I have to turn to you for help.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: