Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6186 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Sometimes when I read the white paper of the project it seems to me that the developers approached the distributed computer network issue philosophically
I saw projects where the attitude towards potential clients was much more sensitive. Including the forum was organized by a blog of developers, in which they talked about their latest achievements
From such projects I saw only Discipline. In this project, the developers were really busy with the fact that they laid out every event on the forum
Yes, indeed, discipline is a huge and steep project, where developers pay a lot of attention to communication with people, especially in a telegram, but I'm not talking about it
In any case, communication of project managers with participants or potential consumers is a very pleasant phenomenon
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Sometimes when I read the white paper of the project it seems to me that the developers approached the distributed computer network issue philosophically
Have not seen each other in the forum in a long time, right? I think that we need to catch up, and start right now: where did you come to such a conclusion?
Smartphone is an extension of our body, which
performs as extra pair of eyes, pair of ears as
well as other sensors. It is also a gateway for
us to reach the outside world digitally through
the mobile network and internet.
The potential of DML protocol is far more than
facilitating algorithms or programs to be run
directly on these connected electronic devices
through its decentralized network. Ultimately,
we aim to leverage the decentralized network
that connects potentially billions of devices all
over the globe to be able to communicate with
each other.
I think that here is more a story about what is for a modern person, a smartphone, what place in life it takes. I agree with the developers in these words
Not only about smartphones, but about the whole network. If you read the rest of the mention of this network, you can come to the conclusion that developers are very fond of their project
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

I saw projects where the attitude towards potential clients was much more sensitive. Including the forum was organized by a blog of developers, in which they talked about their latest achievements
From such projects I saw only Discipline. In this project, the developers were really busy with the fact that they laid out every event on the forum
Yes, indeed, discipline is a huge and steep project, where developers pay a lot of attention to communication with people, especially in a telegram, but I'm not talking about it
In any case, communication of project managers with participants or potential consumers is a very pleasant phenomenon
I believe that this is indeed so. Now the forum is only communication of individuals to solve problems associated with misunderstandings
imginy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

Have not seen each other in the forum in a long time, right? I think that we need to catch up, and start right now: where did you come to such a conclusion?
I think that here is more a story about what is for a modern person, a smartphone, what place in life it takes. I agree with the developers in these words
Not only about smartphones, but about the whole network. If you read the rest of the mention of this network, you can come to the conclusion that developers are very fond of their project
I do not think so. In that case, why they still can not release a demo version of their platform for alpha testing?
mine777

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

I believe that this is indeed so. Now the forum is only communication of individuals to solve problems associated with misunderstandings
I think that initially the forum was created for discussion and communication of the project participants, but not for the developers to respond to the messages of the participants, as there are too many of them
kainus78

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

I do not think so. In that case, why they still can not release a demo version of their platform for alpha testing?
If you look at the project's road map, we will see that the developers still have time for this. It will be much worse if the developers now release a raw version of the engine
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

I think that initially the forum was created for discussion and communication of the project participants, but not for the developers to respond to the messages of the participants, as there are too many of them
What format in this case do you suggest? If every time you answer the questions of participants through the mail, then you will have to hire an individual person in the main structure
imginy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

If you look at the project's road map, we will see that the developers still have time for this. It will be much worse if the developers now release a raw version of the engine
I'm sure they do not even have a raw version. What we see on the video can be edited, and rather inept, as I have questions in some frames
mine777

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

What format in this case do you suggest? If every time you answer the questions of participants through the mail, then you will have to hire an individual person in the main structure
Let's say you're right. But nothing prevents the project team from taking into account the main issues and releasing its block of answers to questions. at the moment they have no such
kainus78

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

I'm sure they do not even have a raw version. What we see on the video can be edited, and rather inept, as I have questions in some frames
Are you serious? why would they even do the editing work of their application? it smells more of a conspiracy theory))
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Let's say you're right. But nothing prevents the project team from taking into account the main issues and releasing its block of answers to questions. at the moment they have no such
It seems to me that I saw such a block on the project site, you need to look more closely!
imginy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Are you serious? why would they even do the editing work of their application? it smells more of a conspiracy theory))
For advertising, my friend. Everyone in this world is driven by advertising and the power of persuasion. If you make people believe that the program actually works - be sure that it will work
mine777

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

It seems to me that I saw such a block on the project site, you need to look more closely!
More details can be answered only in the telegram, and then the developers have a rather rotten channel. There is not enough information and media content updates!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Will this target of 28,000 Ethereum be fixed or according to ETH's quota at the time the token sale is available?
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

A little complicated description, but the concept is interesting! Will watch this project!
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:15:17 PM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data
There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
Kheg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
I think it would be easier to process all the data on the device (to spend the time let's say when the phone is idle on charging), save statistics to the device's cache and use it on request
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

I think it would be easier to process all the data on the device (to spend the time let's say when the phone is idle on charging), save statistics to the device's cache and use it on request
Hmm. And this is a very interesting approach. You can even put auto-update, say, every few days. And the application will sort the data into specific groups, and on request the device will work as a separate table in the database
Kheg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Hmm. And this is a very interesting approach. You can even put auto-update, say, every few days. And the application will sort the data into specific groups, and on request the device will work as a separate table in the database
Not quite like tables, rather like entities or classes. That is, to call an instance of a class, you need to refer to the parent class. For example, if the sample goes by brand, then you need to select a class of clothing and then the class is the heir - the brand
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: