Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data
There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
I think it would be easier to process all the data on the device (to spend the time let's say when the phone is idle on charging), save statistics to the device's cache and use it on request
Hmm. And this is a very interesting approach. You can even put auto-update, say, every few days. And the application will sort the data into specific groups, and on request the device will work as a separate table in the database
Not quite like tables, rather like entities or classes. That is, to call an instance of a class, you need to refer to the parent class. For example, if the sample goes by brand, then you need to select a class of clothing and then the class is the heir - the brand
It will not work this way, at least it's complicated. To store data, files will be used, and files will be easier to process in the file system (logical)
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

In this case, the system will become centralized. Who will benefit from this? Moreover, if you buy a server with a huge database of personal images, then you need to take into account the law on personal data
There are special servers that implement the mechanism for processing personal data, as well as store them in secure access. Usually such a system is used
I think it would be easier to process all the data on the device (to spend the time let's say when the phone is idle on charging), save statistics to the device's cache and use it on request
Hmm. And this is a very interesting approach. You can even put auto-update, say, every few days. And the application will sort the data into specific groups, and on request the device will work as a separate table in the database
Not quite like tables, rather like entities or classes. That is, to call an instance of a class, you need to refer to the parent class. For example, if the sample goes by brand, then you need to select a class of clothing and then the class is the heir - the brand
It will not work this way, at least it's complicated. To store data, files will be used, and files will be easier to process in the file system (logical)

yes, I agree, it will be better and more logical. If processing would be by class, then new methods would be needed and constantly available code and a compiler
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Do you really think that this will work?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
Well, yes, I agree. In this context, it looks very profitable and cost-effective. Perhaps this will be a really good business decision.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:05 PM

I see they have a prototype or prototype of the future system for the github. Someone already watched it? Someone already tried to figure this out somehow?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

I see they have a prototype or prototype of the future system for the github. Someone already watched it? Someone already tried to figure this out somehow?
Yes it really is, they have a ready-made prototype. And for what you ask?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Yes it really is, they have a ready-made prototype. And for what you ask?
I'm just trying to figure out at which stage this project is currently located. Also it would be desirable to know what exactly this model represents, which is in public access.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Quite a non-standard project, I have not seen such a project where the capacity will be provided directly to the participants of the platform and they will be relatively small, more precisely if we compare them with traditional mining
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

Quite a non-standard project, I have not seen such a project where the capacity will be provided directly to the participants of the platform and they will be relatively small, more precisely if we compare them with traditional mining
Why not use unused power devices if possible?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

the power that can be obtained from computers would be much more stable than the power received from the devices of users.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

the power that can be obtained from computers would be much more stable than the power received from the devices of users.
Do not forget the basic detail which is very important for this project. The fact that in addition to the power needs a large amount of personal data, the data must be diverse in content to the algorithm turned out more intelligent
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Do not forget the basic detail which is very important for this project. The fact that in addition to the power needs a large amount of personal data, the data must be diverse in content to the algorithm turned out more intelligent
The algorithms will be more complex and improved if they work with a large amount of data, in consequence the algorithm will be much more productive to show itself than its existing counterparts
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: