Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:33:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

hey guys, did you read the developers blogs that they put on the medium? This is a very interesting and informative feature
No, I've never heard of this resource. What is it? a live journal for development teams?
I would be very grateful if you would provide me with a link
https://medium.com/decentralized-machine-learning
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Judging by the lively reaction, blogs began to appear on their page? Some time back there was empty. Did the project team start informing its participants
They always posted information in various information resources, so tell me that you did not read it, right?
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

hey guys, did you read the developers blogs that they put on the medium? This is a very interesting and informative feature
No, I've never heard of this resource. What is it? a live journal for development teams?
I would be very grateful if you would provide me with a link
https://medium.com/decentralized-machine-learning

Thank you so much!
Immediately came across a video called DML in 2 Minutes — Interview By Cryptocentral.net
Team members explained the principles of the work of their resource very well
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Judging by the lively reaction, blogs began to appear on their page? Some time back there was empty. Did the project team start informing its participants
They always posted information in various information resources, so tell me that you did not read it, right?
Now it can be seen that a few days ago the developers took up this project and began to write a new article every day. Most likely it will. Look at how often the articles were published
imginy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Now it can be seen that a few days ago the developers took up this project and began to write a new article every day. Most likely it will. Look at how often the articles were published
I agree, there used to be 2-3 articles a month, with a fairly large interval .. But they wrote, and it was good
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

I agree, there used to be 2-3 articles a month, with a fairly large interval .. But they wrote, and it was good
But this raises a natural question: if they started to do information work, they finished building a beta version of their platform and are ready to release it?
kainus78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

But this raises a natural question: if they started to do information work, they finished building a beta version of their platform and are ready to release it?
Look at the post that is laid out today on the medium. There is a video about the work of the platform in demo mode. Is it by chance not a new video?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Look at the post that is laid out today on the medium. There is a video about the work of the platform in demo mode. Is it by chance not a new video?
I think not. A new video would be announced on the site and on the forum. Most likely this video just did not hit the medium on time, but only got now
imginy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

Do you think that they just relax now and distribute the forces incorrectly? I think that their work is built on a clear plan, according to which they move day by day
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

Do you think that they just relax now and distribute the forces incorrectly? I think that their work is built on a clear plan, according to which they move day by day
this is not accurate, since we have been waiting for the beta version for a long time to assess the platform's compliance with what is written on the site and presented on the forum
kainus78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

this is not accurate, since we have been waiting for the beta version for a long time to assess the platform's compliance with what is written on the site and presented on the forum
And what if the developers have already done a beta version for a long time and do not release it just to make a noise around themselves, including here, on the forum?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

And what if the developers have already done a beta version for a long time and do not release it just to make a noise around themselves, including here, on the forum?
No, it certainly is not. so they only lower the loyalty of their members who are very much looking forward to the release, and many of whom have invested their investments in the project
imginy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

No, it certainly is not. so they only lower the loyalty of their members who are very much looking forward to the release, and many of whom have invested their investments in the project
Did you invest in this project? So, you are in their white sheet? Very interesting) And why do you need this service?
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Loyalty of participants will fall in the event that the developers do not fulfill their promises. So far, they are coping with their road map, since there is a whole month
kainus78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Loyalty of participants will fall in the event that the developers do not fulfill their promises. So far, they are coping with their road map, since there is a whole month
Totally agree with you, dude. Specifically, I now do not care if they started the demo, or it does not work as it should. The time will come and we'll all see
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Did you invest in this project? So, you are in their white sheet? Very interesting) And why do you need this service?
Yes I did. I am an entrepreneur and it is important for me that there is a platform like this. This greatly simplifies the activity, if you are engaged in, for example, clothing
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project
I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting
I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: