Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it possible to hack a bitcoin address?  (Read 221 times)
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

Based on what I have read about bitcoin security, it is almost impossible to hack any bitcoin addresses. Unless you put a third party software say keylogger, middleman, phising, and stuff. The best thing to avoid them, always check URL, and store your private key in encrypted harddisk.

Best answer I have come across today so a merit is on it's way but if you running windows or a chrome based browser then understand
that these so called back door are not there by mistake and are used to allow deniability, bastards have all doors covered.

Unless you have an IQ of 500 then like me you cut-en-paste your keys, fine just do it in two stages because any script kiddie can access the
windows clipper boards even from java-script  in web-pages
You have received a total of 15 merit. This is what determines your forum rank. You typically cannot lose this merit. You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people. There is no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decay unused sMerit in the future.

Shit, sorry man and I have 15 merits but it says I cannot send you one. must be virtual fucking merits or something and I am sorry that I could not
deliver the goods.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
paoeng1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

Yes it s possible. If you are not aware of what you are doing in bitxoin it can be easily hacked. And if you are not thinking good
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

Hello ! I would like to know if it is possible to hack a bitcoin address and to have his private key?

Definitely but you cant do that to the chain you can hacked the private keys using logs or even social engineering the main target by the use of this method are the careless owner of the address, this is the main reason why some are complaining that their private was hacked because they dont do any security measure in making their private keys safe..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
elena_rose19

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

Bitcoin address is a combination of alphanumeric that makes it hard to be hacked. However if you don't sexure it properly it would be possible, hackers are very aggressive right jow so it can be possible for them. With the tools they have for phishing it can really happen, that's why it's very important to secure and be vigilant with our wallet/accounts.
Josh.dc

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

Yes, possible to get a user's private keys, But, when quantum computing becomes a thing, it's possible that they can crack crypto addresses to retrieve the matching private
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Hello ! I would like to know if it is possible to hack a bitcoin address and to have his private key?
yes it was possible if the hacker want to hack your account or wallet so be still safe and be patient if you want to secure your bitcoin or tokens.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: