Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to start a Crypto Raffle company with me and do it RIGHT?  (Read 188 times)
brookside (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:58 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 12:21:18 AM by brookside

Hey guys, new to the forum, name is Tom. I'm 32, based in Boston, MA, and have been a full time programmer (also have design/photoshop skills) for 15+ years.

Wondering if anyone out there is looking for another dev for their crypto startup?

I'm already employed full-time as a dev, but have been thinking about getting involved one way or another in a crypto startup for quite a while now, and I think I'm finally ready to go all in on something...

Or, if anyone is interested in starting something brand new, I'd be down for that too... I own 50+ pretty decent crypto domain names, some more brandable  than others, that I'd be willing to donate to a project if we could get enough people together..

Ping me anytime, I'm always around.

-Tom
brookside (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

One idea I've been kicking around for a while, which seems to have been done a few times (but not quite like how I would do it) is the idea of a crypto raffle.

I bought rafld.com, rafld.net, rafld.org and raflcoin.com (rafld = raffled) a few months back, but put it on hold when to my dismay, a day after registering the names, I found out about the RAFL ICO coming out Smiley

That's since come and gone, and it seems like they did a piss poor job, leaving room for someone like myself (and hopefully a few other people) to come in and do it correctly.

The world is screaming for a decentralized raffle system that's not geared strictly towards just local, small p2p raffles, but also towards larger charitable organizations and businesses, even churches.

If we could get a quality site put together with a companion ios/android app combo so that people & companies could register, setup, and then run provably fair raffles at anytime for any amount of people, using our app, and a maybe say a qr code system or nfc system, I think it'd be awesome.

Setup a few large clients to use our system for the raffles they already run (as well as the smaller p2p raffles where people could raffle their own personal items off, with a personalized landing page similar to a gofundme page, but more fun), and I think we'd have a winner.

I also own a bunch of supporting raffle domain names, like bitcoinraffle.org, etc.

Anyone interested?
semantik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

Developing exchange + payment gateway platform from 5 months which is like PayPal for cryptocurrencies.

If you interest add me telegram : sha256bit or discord : yeniborsa#0641 . See you.
brookside (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:33:19 AM

Sent you a message
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

i couldnt pm you i dont know why but:
hello do you still need partnership for crypto project
im very interesting to know dev like you to start project together so please lets share our ideas about crypto and technology of blockchain!
you can pm me on discord : Malekcap#8166
systemist

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

Hello, I'm interested in working with you, send me a message.
Muhtarok

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Are you blockchain programmmer?
M4rbl3

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

I have a very small project that has been getting a little attention, though I suck at coding.
Would accept payment in tokens at first?
If the project gets done I'm adding real cash to those tokens. I'm really desperate.

I would prefer someone who can write masternodes from scratch, but whatever we learn as we go. It's about applying masternodes to a very cool protocol.
   Even if you're new in this space you can take the chance to learn a whole lot more.
It's a new project an many things are still in the air. I guarantee you'll be at the bleeding edge of p2p technology.
Please PM me here with contact details, or discord me at marbles#2481
I can't PM you because you dont accept PM's from newbs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: