Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology  (Read 63874 times)
chanchan282001

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

Sir. Why i didn't receive my bounty in our campaign ? I check my balance in my bitcoin address.
Can i get my bounty ?

This my bitcoin wallet
0x1ad91daafA5e5A82B423F679Db5869Eb048d4b30

Pls. Fix it
Nauticus_Support

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Interesting project. It's a pity that I did not see information about him before. I did not have time to participate in the company's bounty.

Good News, my friend! There is a BONUS Bounty Campaign upcoming soon. More details to come shortly. Please join our official Nauticus Bounty Campaign Telegram group for more details coming very soon: https://t.me/nauticusblockchainbounty

And thanks for being a part of our community! Smiley
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

The output of the scripts in real markets is what must now deal with most of the projects. The garter for products is the main thing for the development of the crypt in the future. Great idea!

Thanks and we appreciate your support! Smiley
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Sir. Why i didn't receive my bounty in our campaign ? I check my balance in my bitcoin address.
Can i get my bounty ?

This my bitcoin wallet
0x1ad91daafA5e5A82B423F679Db5869Eb048d4b30

Pls. Fix it

Hi there, we have an Official Nauticus Bounty Program Telegram Group!

You'll find it here: https://t.me/nauticusblockchainbounty.

And more importantly, you can contact our Bounty Manager (@CryptoBountyManager) directly for the quickest response time to get your issue solved!

Thanks so much! 🙂
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

I believe that the new exchange will have every chance of success with the implementation, which is set out in the white paper project.

We are grateful for your active support!! Thanks a million! Smiley
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

I see Nauticus have long term planning and the first planing is developing Nauticus Exchange (2018) and launched on the middle of this year right? after that, the second planing is developing Blockchain Mining Center (2019), so my question is, what happen if the fund raised not enough for developing Blockchain Minning Center? You will launch ICO again or how? Thanks  Smiley
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

I see Nauticus have long term planning and the first planing is developing Nauticus Exchange (2018) and launched on the middle of this year right? after that, the second planing is developing Blockchain Mining Center (2019), so my question is, what happen if the fund raised not enough for developing Blockchain Minning Center? You will launch ICO again or how? Thanks  Smiley

Hi there and thanks so much for your question! It's a great one!

The main purpose upon launching our ICO was to raise enough funds to launch the first pillar of our ecosystem (the crypto exchange) as you rightly pointed out. The soft cap that we set ($8M) was to allow for the accomplishment of that goal. Thankfully, as of today, we have raised almost $15.2M (effectively, almost doubling our soft cap) and equalling the amount Binance raised in its ICO last year.

This is excellent news as it allows us, not only to launch our high-speed exchange as planned by mid-August, however, it also gives us a head-start towards the launch of our green blockchain mining center next year as well.

In fact, the funds raised during the ICO and those raised during our leadership team's recent World Tour give us such a head-start, that our CEO, Bryan NG, was quoted in a recent article on our Medium blog, as saying, "“We have raised more than $4 million during our whirlwind world tour but, more importantly, we have forged new partnerships that could advance the project by an entire year.”

(Read full article here: https://medium.com/nauticus-blockchain/nauticus-announces-bonus-sale-426827fc411f)

So, from our perspective we are doing exceedingly well meeting our targets.

Additionally, as outlined on page 18-19 of our whitepaper (found here: https://cdn.nauticus.io/NauticusWhitepaperOfficial.pdf, our *very conservative* gross revenue projection for year 1 is $48.03 million, with a net profit (after tax) of $19 million.

This will put us in a strong position to open the green blockchain mining center without requiring additional ICOs.

Should this change, we will obviously inform all users. But at present, due to our current fundraise, no plans for additional ICOs exist. Hope this helps clarify! Smiley
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

Nauticus is pleased to announce our latest listing partner: TravelFlex! ✈️

TravelFlex aims to change the travel industry by connecting it to blockchain to make travel easier, more affordable & more secure!

To learn more about TravelFlex's Decentralized Social Travel Network & Payment System, visit: https://travelflex.org
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

Hi Nauticus_Support, when finished your ICO? Are you know what investors don't like when prolong ICO?
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

The project is really good and in demand, but not suitable for everyone. It is definitely necessary to participate in Ico.
egretia
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

So interesting ideas coming from your team! Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

An really exciting project! A lot of ICO for new exchange actually, but this one is probably one of the better one!
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

After checking on the website, I got convinced about the project. A great project and careful planning and I want to be a part of this one.
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

Hi Nauticus_Support, when finished your ICO? Are you know what investors don't like when prolong ICO?

Hi there and thanks for your question!

Our main sale ended on May 18th and our Bonus Sale runs from May 19th until July 18th.

This takes us *almost* up to the launch of the exchange, as the development of the exchange is scheduled to be complete on July 31st. Then after a period of intense security stress-testing, it will launch in mid-August.

After the incredible experience our leadership team had on their recent World Tour and the amount of excitement our project generated, plus the number of strategic partnerships we signed, our CEO and COO felt it was best to capitalize on the momentum they had generated and announce a *Bonus Sale* to accomplish two very important goals: 1) attract as many new users to the exchange as possible (as users bring VOLUME and volume is super important for an exchange's success) and 2) to reward our incredible community of early backers, by matching their original bonuses from the main ICO in the bonus round.

So far, this bonus sale as been a resounding success, as early backers are thrilled with the bonus-matching idea and we're signing on registered users for our high-speed exchange at an incredible pace!

The exchange will launch in mid-August (as planned), whether or not the Bonus Sale took place. Allowing for a bonus sale that takes us almost up to launch gives us an opportunity to keep the momentum going to ensure this project is a resounding success for our entire community.

We're glad you're a part of it! Smiley 
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

After checking on the website, I got convinced about the project. A great project and careful planning and I want to be a part of this one.

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence!! We're thrilled you've found us and are happy to welcome you to our community as well!
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

An really exciting project! A lot of ICO for new exchange actually, but this one is probably one of the better one!

We're glad you think so!! Welcome to the Nauticus family! Smiley
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

So interesting ideas coming from your team! Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!

Thanks! Our developers are working 24/7 to ensure success! They are an amazing team of brilliant devs and we are grateful to them for their incredibly hard work! Smiley
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

The project is really good and in demand, but not suitable for everyone. It is definitely necessary to participate in Ico.
egretia

Hi there and thanks for joining in the conversation!

If you're interested in purchasing or trading cryptocurrency with up to 16 fiat currency on-ramps (7 at launch and 9 more in the works!), then this high-speed crypto and fiat exchange from Melbourne, Australia is definitely for you!

Thanks for being a part of our growing and vibrant community!
irinainvestor7

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

[/quote]
I'm pleased to participate in this project and I advise everyone else. This company should become successful and prosperous.
yudi09

Activity: 1190
Merit: 754

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Hi there and thanks for your question!

Our main sale ended on May 18th and our Bonus Sale runs from May 19th until July 18th.

This takes us *almost* up to the launch of the exchange, as the development of the exchange is scheduled to be complete on July 31st. Then after a period of intense security stress-testing, it will launch in mid-August.

After the incredible experience our leadership team had on their recent World Tour and the amount of excitement our project generated, plus the number of strategic partnerships we signed, our CEO and COO felt it was best to capitalize on the momentum they had generated and announce a *Bonus Sale* to accomplish two very important goals: 1) attract as many new users to the exchange as possible (as users bring VOLUME and volume is super important for an exchange's success) and 2) to reward our incredible community of early backers, by matching their original bonuses from the main ICO in the bonus round.

So far, this bonus sale as been a resounding success, as early backers are thrilled with the bonus-matching idea and we're signing on registered users for our high-speed exchange at an incredible pace!

The exchange will launch in mid-August (as planned), whether or not the Bonus Sale took place. Allowing for a bonus sale that takes us almost up to launch gives us an opportunity to keep the momentum going to ensure this project is a resounding success for our entire community.

We're glad you're a part of it! Smiley 

in other words this project already has a great partner and can make this project a success? I am interested in the phrase that the team cares about volume trade and community. this is a very thing expected by the investors. can not wait to see the progress of this project later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: