Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology  (Read 63866 times)
Austin_Nauticus

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

I believe you’re referring to the migration of the ICO dashboard balance to the Exchange wallets?

The migration will be happening soon.

The process will look like this: Nauticus users will log into their accounts through the existing dashboard at Nauticus.io and will then be guided to the new exchange to go through KYC. This will securely link the two accounts and verify users in one process.

For updates please join our FAQ announcement channel: https://t.me/nauticusofficialnews
supperperson86

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

G'day admins' I'm sorry if I've missed it but upon launch how many fiat on ramps & actual number of coins will be listed is it still the same of 7 fiat onramps & 100 coins, or has that now changed please ?
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

The project is really worthwhile,I do not doubt that those who invested in the Nauticus ICO,for them it will be a really profitable investment.The team has thought over the whole concept of the platform to the last detail, the exchange will definitely attract a large number of users.There's no doubt about that.
Of course, this is all good, the main thing is that the team works well and the Nauticus project gets good development. Then the community will grow and over time in the future the price of the Nauticus coin will grow well.
The quality and professionalism of the team's research and application will make Nauticus constantly innovate to improve the technology. There are many enhanced features and new features added to make the digital banking platform meet the needs of people and the development of the cryptographic market. That makes the value of the Nauticus currency rise over time.

Others do so as well. If you want to stay on top in this industry you have to evolve and innovate everyday without taking any breaks.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

I believe you’re referring to the migration of the ICO dashboard balance to the Exchange wallets?

The process will look like this: Nauticus users will log into their accounts through the existing dashboard at Nauticus.io and will then be guided to the new exchange to go through KYC. This will securely link the two accounts and verify users in one process.

For updates please join our FAQ announcement channel: https://t.me/nauticusofficialnews

Should bounty participants do the same? Because, as I understood, we should pass KYC procedure, and receive payments on our accounts in Nauticus.io. Am I wrong?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Austin_Nauticus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Should bounty participants do the same? Because, as I understood, we should pass KYC procedure, and receive payments on our accounts in Nauticus.io. Am I wrong?

You're correct. Once the KYC procedure has been released to the public, even the bounty participants should do KYC in order to transact via the exchange.
Austin_Nauticus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

G'day admins' I'm sorry if I've missed it but upon launch how many fiat on ramps & actual number of coins will be listed is it still the same of 7 fiat onramps & 100 coins, or has that now changed please ?

I encourage you to watch our COO's Youtube video regarding our launch. I will also put the timestamps for reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn4t9MGMbnw

14:46 - “Why aren’t you launching with 100 cryptos and 7 fiat like you planned?”

20:00 - “What fiat currencies will you be launching with?”

20:24 - “Are you only launching with 5 cryptos?”

21:42 - “How fast are you going to be adding coins? Like only 2 a month or what?”

22:10 - “How will your global payments service compete with Western Union?”
Austin_Nauticus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

We're still working on migration. It'll be happening shortly.

Please follow our announcement channel for updates.

https://t.me/nauticusofficialnews
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

You're correct. Once the KYC procedure has been released to the public, even the bounty participants should do KYC in order to transact via the exchange.

Thanks for information. But, as I understood, for today there is no such opportunity to pass KYS. How long should we wait for it?

Comingsoonproject99

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

However, the upside of this is not launching in the middle of the current Bitcoin and altcoin bloodbath👍👍👍
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

The future obviously belongs to the blockchain, however this sector is still in the development stage and offers early investors the opportunity to gain huge benefits.
Austin_Nauticus

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

Thanks for information. But, as I understood, for today there is no such opportunity to pass KYS. How long should we wait for it?

It will happen soon. Maybe in the next few days or so. I really don't have an specific date. But you can give our news/updates channel a follow here: https://t.me/nauticusofficialnews
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Both banking and ecommerce are in dire need of change so I'm glad someone took it up on themselves to "fix" the both; hats off to you guys.
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Could this idea exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I'm challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

Time is going, but still there is no opportunity to transfer dashboard and to pass the KYC. Okay, we will wait again.

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Nauticus Tech Update September 20
https://medium.com/@nauticus/nauticus-tech-update-september-20-2906633d3efd

Like a duck gliding serenely across a pond, there’s a huge amount of work going on underneath the waterline at Nauticus Exchange.

Here’s what we’ve been working on this week:

· Kin Wong, former Vice President of Nomura Securities and Senior Manager of Macquarie AI Trading joined the Melbourne team full time on Monday. Wong, originally an advisor to the project, is applying his high level experience in algorithmic trading to test and refine the back end of the exchange platform.

· Refined user interface for the KYC and migration processes and re-enabled them on the site.

· Clearing the backlog of customer support tickets.

· Developed a new ‘control panel’ for the customer support team that enables them to quickly identify and resolve issues — including manual approval of KYC, checking user photos for errors and re-sending reset password emails. Further functionality will be progressively added.

· Improvements made for withdrawal, deposit screens and functionality.

· Development of a new routing system to fix connection based errors.

· Large numbers of bugs have been fixed, including error messages and looping issues, to improve overall platform stability.

· New designs for the ‘light’ exchange theme have been approved for further work.

· Further refinements made to the user interface of the mobile app to make it more intuitive.

· Installation of telemetry throughout the site to gain a deeper understanding of the user experience.

· Development of new analysis tools for exchange, user and KYC process data.

· Writing and editing public API user documentation.

cashonly

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

Now KYC is available and you can pass.. but you need an international passport or driver's license.. and those who do not have either one or the other will have to contact technical support that is not very convenient and takes a long time..
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

Now KYC is available and you can pass.. but you need an international passport or driver's license.. and those who do not have either one or the other will have to contact technical support that is not very convenient and takes a long time..
why they not give an option to verify KYC with ID card? because not everyone has a passport and driver license
if like this I'm sure the nauticus platform will be difficult to grow, considering the KYC process is not user friendly
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Nauticus Supports TrueUSD As Tether’s Rightful Heir
https://medium.com/@nauticus/nauticus-supports-trueusd-as-tethers-rightful-heir-26814fd7c333

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

When will you set up a withdrawal? When will I see the balance of my tokens in my wallet? After the end of ICO, enough time has passed and you promised that by December 1, we can use your exchange. Today is December 9th and the exchange does not work. Can you name the deadlines? Week, month?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

When will you set up a withdrawal? When will I see the balance of my tokens in my wallet? After the end of ICO, enough time has passed and you promised that by December 1, we can use your exchange. Today is December 9th and the exchange does not work. Can you name the deadlines? Week, month?
I think all of them hope to be patient, I think there is still a lot to be done by the NAUTICUS project team, of course we can see the market situation now the team this project is really busy now

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: