Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

If the global giants enter the crypto market, then capitalization can rise to $ 10 trillion. The main thing is that the government would not interfere with the legalization of bitcoin.
We all know this thing that the awareness rate of thee crypto currencies is increasing very much significantly and that is also increasing the interest of the investors to come and invest in different crypto coins as they can see a bright future of the crypto coins. I am very much hopeful that the market cap of different crypto coins as well as overall reputation of the crypto coins will be much better in the future than it is now.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

I think there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will hit 1 trillion dollars by the end of the year. Where as of now we are at $587 Billion currencies and still dominating and almost half in the year. There's a possibility that we may hit $1 Trillion market by the end of the year.

We all know this thing that with every passing day, the awareness rate of the crypto currencies keeps rising higher and that the number of people who are interested in buying different crypto coins keeps on increasing which then results in the increase in the demand as well as the market value of different crypto coins.

We can hop for this much increase in the market cap and that this will surely help a lot to all those who have invested their money.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

I'm sure that this year bitcoin marketcap will reach more than $ 1 trillion, of course the most important main factor is to make bitcoin prices to reach at least $ 25k then automatically marketcap all the coins also rise.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Surely one day we will reach the quantities you say. Nothing is imaginable in this market but it is not very accurate to do day or date analysis because the market is progressing in different forms every passing day.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

Hopefully we may see 5 trillion by 2020 crypto currency market cap once bitcoin hit 1 Trillion we can expect the prices to be 50 thousand dollars as per current market capitalisation
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will reach 1 trillion thanks to the growth of interest in altcoins. btc will not reach 50000 because he has competitors more cheap and popular coins.
VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Bitcoin will stand around five thousand this year. And capitalization will grow, that's good.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

If not this year, we would not miss it next year 2019 certainly. But the possibility of it surpassing $1 trillion is very high even if bitcoin does not come that far. Crytpo adoption is shaking every corner of the world.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
Even an expert say that it will hit $1 trillion. It does'nt mean that this thing will come true. We need to do is wait and see what will happen this year.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

That can be achieved. If bitcoin develops steadily and becomes a valuable coin. It can hit great value this year. There will be a boom to the price of bitcoin soaring. Good news for those who invest in bitcoin.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

It can hit 1$ trillion this year because the effect of bitcoin's rise is contagious to almost all of cryptocurrencies around. And with the constant rise of bitcoin means a constant rise of alt coins too that would summed up to 1$ trillion even before this year ends.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Even an expert say that it will hit $1 trillion. It does'nt mean that this thing will come true. We need to do is wait and see what will happen this year.
We cannot say ever that it will happen and it will not, we should be ready for any situation as if more countries will accept bitcoin and more people will invest in bitcoin then no doubt that we can see any price of bitcoin, I have seen allot of people changing their lives with bitcoin and they are now milliners and trilloinres so for me it is possible to see bitcoin one trillion this year or in coming few year.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

same with what i think that bitcoin price rising and marketcap going to $1 trillion. What an amazing man😎

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

To be honest I do not really care when that happens, I know it is going to happen at some point in the future and I know that I'm willing to hold until that price becomes a reality, now do I think we're going to reach that price by the end of this year? Probably not, but the likelihood that will reach that price in the next two or three years is incredibly high.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

To be honest I do not really care when that happens, I know it is going to happen at some point in the future and I know that I'm willing to hold until that price becomes a reality, now do I think we're going to reach that price by the end of this year? Probably not, but the likelihood that will reach that price in the next two or three years is incredibly high.

yeah, for now it is far more than reality, what we are experiencing right now is a wave made by whales, trying to create a trend, reaching $1 trillion is impossible as for many traders are selling right away when it hits the peak, if we can look at the graphs today, though the line has an upward swing, there are small windows of chance to sell, then the line will drop again,this will be a reality if no one wil sell and try to HODL for at least 1 year.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I think there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will hit 1 trillion dollars by the end of the year. Where as of now we are at $587 Billion currencies and still dominating and almost half in the year. There's a possibility that we may hit $1 Trillion market by the end of the year.

That would be a mega celebration for everyone who is in one way or another related to bitcoin or the crypto market. I am pretty much optimistic regarding the bright future of the market by the end of this year. We can make this come true simply by investing as much into the market as we can for achieving this target. It is possible only when we are going to make it happen by our huge and strong support.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

if that happens then many will really celebrate !! $ 1 Trillion very big amount would have happened. for the bitcoiners they can buy their need for me too. thanks ....
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

although now there is a slight drop in prices again, but I think that you are talking about can be achieved. because I've read in some media, there are three instivators who have plans starting next month to invest in bitcoins on a large scale.
priyanka624

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

It could go either ways. Right now the media are really talking shit about crypto to create sensationalistic articles, which will gain much attention. There's a lot of people out there who are annoyed and mad at us who made money from crypto, as they don't have the balls to invest themselves. So every time an article about the crypto bubble bursting is made, people are gonna click. This scares many potential investors, and holds back the markets a bit. However, if the institutional investors start to join in more and more that's not gonna matter too much.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

That's a good prediction and a positive statements from experts to give hope to bitcoiners. But we must always look at the situation right now. It hardly reach 10,000$ mark yet 50,000$ is quite huge.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: