Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 985 times)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:36:30 AM

I would like to say it first nice your really into explaning things here not like me when I tell them I earned money from a job on the Internet I dont explain it.

One time I told my friends about it one time and tried to explain it like I earned from posting it forums like you said, and tried say if you want post first al local threads and at begginers & help and politics. They tried to create an account but they dont really get it and I told them try to watch it on youtube, still they dont get it.
aceofspade

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

It is very hard to explain what a bounty is to many people who aren't in the industry. I think the best way to explain is that it is a micro task that you do and get paid for each task whether it's sharing on twitter, commenting. I think using the word micro task will be easier to explain.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

The best way to explain on to your family on how did you earn the money. You can tell them that you are a campaign adviser of a company, provide them the details, like the name of the coin, the name of your campaign manager, the team that owns the coin. You can also tell them that you invested in a digital coin stock market look a like. I assure you that they will understand you if you will be provide all the information. Just explain everything to them and everything will be fine.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:51:50 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?
in my case i always say that im a promoter of a project that im promoting new project in forum,social media so thieir project to spread rheir project and to attract investor and they paying me token or btc that could convert to fiat.
Daddyj2

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

Here's what I tell to my family and friends. I tell them that I am like a social media influencer, I promote coins on my social media accounts so that they will get lot's of exposure and get more investor on their projects.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

Here's what I tell to my family and friends. I tell them that I am like a social media influencer, I promote coins on my social media accounts so that they will get lot's of exposure and get more investor on their projects.

Yes,  the same of you when my family asked me where did I get that big amount of money that I have. Because they are confusing about my money. That why I tell them about signature campaign which is I was promoted about a Bounty ICOs project. I tell them that it is easy to earn a lot of money in this project. Its simply with the use of internet through social media like facebook,  tweeter and telegram.  You can spread about the important information or the datails of this project and their products.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:29:10 AM

It's so clear and  understanding.  And that is truth.  Bounty help represent campaign to target people
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

Nice explanation,i would tell my family the same,because they are asking too much about these things when i have the chance to get involved with these bounties,i will tell the same so that the analogy would be easier,people without any knowledge will think that you are doing illegal things like cyber sex,hacking,selling drugs online. Cry
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

many friends are asking about the bounty campaign from what it looks like and how it works and then I explain to them in a meticulous way from joining the campaign and we have to complete all the squads of the campaign and what if we have been accepted then we must finish our tasks such as we take our respective campaigns such as twitter and fcebook so our task is only to like and share links in social media until the campaign ends
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

when my friends ask me on how bounty works and how can we get our money their.
I explain them by this:

First, you must go to https://bitcointalk.org/ then register if you don't have account or if yes, log in and then go to https://bountylord.com
second, choose your prospect project and join their bounties like twitter and facebook. Then check the spreadsheet if your name was their.
Bounties works like this. We will endorse the project in the social networking site like facebook and twitter.
you must do what the rules set in the specific bounty (facebook/twitter)
after we endorse them, we will make our report in their thread if the project requires. example this :
week1
repost
and then afterwards, check the spreadsheet after 2 or 3 days, if your work counts. And then if your report counted and the project was finished, you will read in the thread on when do you received your shares.
Just like that. Easy right.?

This is the way I explain to my friends, so other of them joined me too.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

for me bounties is the best to engage even though you work for months on them but the pay is worth it. you only need time and effort for bounties. and make sure that the bounty you are joining is not scam.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

for me bounties is the best to engage even though you work for months on them but the pay is worth it. you only need time and effort for bounties. and make sure that the bounty you are joining is not scam.
It amazes me somehow when I get a huge reward especially if only few participants joined in a campaign. It's worth waiting for. We just need to do good works.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

I do not think you need to explain the bonus campaign and the money you earn from that campaign. You just have to earn a lot of profit and people will enjoy it and want you to show them how to bid for bonuses.
From there, you will easily explain to them because they really want to learn from your experience. It is better to write articles for them, they will learn quickly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

I don't know how to explain and so hard to believe that it's paying you after you complete the necessary task needed.
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:15:22 AM

I prefer to say bounty are like jobs. You apply when you meet the qualifications such as your rank in the forum. And your job is to promote the product which is the ICO and you will be paid together with other participants which are like employees. And in every job, there is a budget for the payment. The more participants there is, the less you will get because it will be equally divided. The higher the rank or position, receives a greater share than those with lower rank but has also the greater task.

buldog16

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

i use to tell that the marketing of factories.
that share or make publication for their product in social media in order many people know them
and interested in their product.
the more the product famous the more he product raise their success.
even sometime some of  them still don't understand. Cheesy especially people who are still don't understand about social media.
it seem great exactly earning money from this forum, much more better than work in company.
it's just the way we manage the time and get the strategy.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Same scenario here and it's really hard to explain lol. The thing that I said is that, Bounty campaigns is like advertisement which we can be paid for advertising our supported project. Unlike the usual advertisement on tv, we do spreading about the project that we are supporting through social medias and forum. We are going to paid using token which we can exchange for different cryto currencies like bitcoin. Then when I already have Bitcoin the next thing I do is to exchange it to real currencies like USD. Now, they understand what I am doing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

I dont need analogy to explain bitcoin to anyone,because most of the people that knows me are coming just to ask how did my life become wealthier since my payments are limited,now i am wealthy so curiously thats their question,thats the moment i will introduce crypto and caming crom nowhere interest gets through then..and many of them are now capitalizing here and doing great now
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

bounty is free earning system. but you have to work. without work no one giving the money. mostly you have arite blogs, twitter sharing, FB sharing , telegram participation.

better if you have 5000 followers twitter account , 5000 friends facebook , good blog mainly oriented crypto currency.

explanation is before a crypto currency issuing they give some free coins to who do marketing their project

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: