Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰 Where are Steemit Bounties at?!?! 💰💰  (Read 6150 times)
cybernetus

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

Mate, thanks you for sharing this information with us :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CarlosCorreia (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:47:31 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 10:07:33 PM by CarlosCorreia

SHIVOM UPDATE

Just updated in second post!
I'm marking Shivom campaign has FINISHED!!!

Bounty payment has been processed, and people seem to be quite happy.

After everything it was a good bounty! Without many hiccups.
Just a small note for AmaZix team for not keeping the spreadsheets updated all weeks.

If somehow, I was responsible for your participation in this campaign do not forget to show your appreciation.
If your payout was good, why not share one token or two with who helped you found this bounty.  Grin Grin
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

EFFECT AI UPDATE

Awesome news to everyone who participate in Effect AI bounty campaign!

This was the first campaign managed by g0blin team and everything when smoothly!
Great management! Clear Rules! Great Support! Spreadsheet updates on time!

Final Spreadsheet is now available!!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CkVWypL47SV4N0Z4s6n_vQ24DafkOdK3KUDofa8olSE/

Distribution will start in June 1st.
asdksakz9999

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

I agree, it was great campaign and very well managed. Gotta say G0blin did good job for their first bounty. I really liked super bounties with time limit and 2 week reports. Hope the rewards distribution will also go as smooth as the rest.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:21:28 PM by totholio

Someone knows if we can check the newest posts in the bounties thread to not miss any steemit/other bounties? I'm subscribed but don't get e-mail about most of the new posts and there is no way to search for the newest posts as far as I'm aware?
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Someone knows if we can check the newest posts in the bounties thread to not miss any steemit/other bounties? I'm subscribed but don't get e-mail about most of the newposts and there is no way to search for the newest posts as far as I'm aware?

Don't know how to order the topics for last created, but you can subscribe one section.

Go to desired section (Bounties (Altcoins) in this case): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
And select notify on the top right.
If you’re not receiving the emails check your SPAM folder.

I had this activated for a while but decided to remove it.
There are too many shit airdrops and crappy bounties being created daily.

This topic is the best way to keep up with Steemit Bounties  Grin
That is the reason I created it  Tongue
I'm doing my best to keep it up to date and add new bounties as soon as I found them.
If everyone collaborate and notify others about new campaigns and keep the discussion running this topic is all you need.
totholio

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

Someone knows if we can check the newest posts in the bounties thread to not miss any steemit/other bounties? I'm subscribed but don't get e-mail about most of the newposts and there is no way to search for the newest posts as far as I'm aware?

Don't know how to order the topics for last created, but you can subscribe one section.

Go to desired section (Bounties (Altcoins) in this case): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

I'm doing my best to keep it up to date and add new bounties as soon as I found them.
If everyone collaborate and notify others about new campaigns and keep the discussion running this topic is all you need.

I'm subbed to it, barely receive any e-mails, nothing in spam Sad(  It's extremely hard to find new ones without it.
abiola1

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

I just know about this campaign and is very interesting to participate in it and I really appreciate this forum for the hard work
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

I'm subbed to it, barely receive any e-mails, nothing in spam Sad(  It's extremely hard to find new ones without it.

Seems it is not working, but personally if i want to find new thread on a specific section, i just see how many pages it has..
I refresh the page 1 and 2, and then without refreshing again, i check the new threads ( the ones with 1-2 and max 3 pages, depends on last time i logged in).

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

In theese days i'm looking for more steemit bounties, but i don't find new bounties. I'll keep you updated. Wink
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

Nice work...I appreciate it. I am sure this can be helping those who are interested in using Steem for bounties. Steem is now getting the attention of the many after many ICOs left Medium.
Fenya96

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
Merited by CarlosCorreia (1)

I found two more bounties, that might have Steemit campaigns in the near future:

Orvium - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3565166.0  (Steemit is listed, but no post on their account)
Parkres - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4166597.0 (it says that Steemit campaign is coming soon)

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

I found two more bounties, that might have Steemit campaigns in the near future:

Orvium - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3565166.0  (Steemit is listed, but no post on their account)
Parkres - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4166597.0 (it says that Steemit campaign is coming soon)

Thanks for sharing!
I will be adding them when the campaign officially starts.

I already knew about Orvium and I'm paying close attention to when it starts.
They already have an account, but no activity.
I know that in the beginning they were waiting for approval for their account. But now just waiting to start posting...

About Parkres I didn't knew.
Probably it's "coming soon" because they still don't have Steemit account.
If it start, I'll be adding it to first post.
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

EFFECT AI UPDATE

Great news everyone!!!!

Effect AI just distributed rewards for their bounty participants!
You can check the transfer log in their address.
https://neotracker.io/address/AaGXzDGpJFX24AmJgLpx9FmbGMae9dQHGW

For me it was a great bounty! First one from G0blin Team, and what a way to start things up!
Very smooth, no problems at all, and to finished on top... Great rewards!!!
At least I'm pretty happy with my rewards. What about you? Any comments about this bounty?

Just for finish... I just added my NEO address on the first page if you think I deserve some appreciation for bringing this awesome bounty to you.
If in any way I’m responsible for your participation in this campaign, why not share one token or two to show appreciation  Grin
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

@CarlosCorreia

Thanks for your thread, i just received Shivom rewards and it was quite good.
I sent you a little gift on your address for thanks your effort to find Steemit bounties. Sorry if it is little for now, i hope i can send you bigger gifts in future thanks to more bounties!
Keep the good work! Cheesy
CarlosCorreia (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

@CarlosCorreia

Thanks for your thread, i just received Shivom rewards and it was quite good.
I sent you a little gift on your address for thanks your effort to find Steemit bounties. Sorry if it is little for now, i hope i can send you bigger gifts in future thanks to more bounties!
Keep the good work! Cheesy

Thanks a lot! Tips are never small and always highly appreciated!
It's a good motivation to keep this topic going. I'm doing my best to keep it updated.

I'm glad you found Shivom Campaign rewarding.
Steemit is still a small nich and the rewards are quite good. Twitter and Facebook are overcrowded.
Let's hope to see more project adopting this type of campaigns, even more now that the other social medias are hunting down crypto related projects.
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

i am of the opinion that the steemit blockchain ICO has been rounded off for more than two years now, precisely 2016. so trying to run another ico now is like a mirage and besides the bounty option would have been initiated long ago as it is the reason why steemit is not that popular.
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

I would like to buy some steem but I could not understand the concept of the website. In this forum itself, there is a popular thread mentioning steemit as a pyramid scheme.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

Interesting.

I was thinking about registering for steemit, as I see it as an interesting platform worth registering to.
Great to see it having bounties, and that is one more reason to take a chance on it.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

I would like to buy some steem but I could not understand the concept of the website. In this forum itself, there is a popular thread mentioning steemit as a pyramid scheme.

There is not a difficult concept, it is like a blog/facebook where you can earn when someone else "upvote/like" your posts.
About the pyramid scheme, this is 100% false, as it is like mining, but without equipments. Do you consider mining a "ponzi"? Steemit is the same thing, but instead of make difficult math with your hardwares, on steemit you create contents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: