Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any extremely low market cap privacy coins?  (Read 544 times)
Cryptocucumber (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

Verge went from a 500,000 to a near 700 million market cap last year, because people wanted in on a cheap solid privacy coin, and this year privacy coins will still see a rise once we hit a good bull run. Although the crypto world is unpredictable, it's likely we won't even see a quarter of the gains this year since I doubt the total crypto market cap will go 30x this year like last year, most people predict 1-2 trillion so we may have 4x gains. Anyway, while it's harder than ever now to find solid privacy coins with an extremely low market cap, like lower than zoin at 20m, I'm sure there will be some hidden gems.

Some I've found so far are hexx (3m) and aerium (700k). Also another coin that I wasn't going to share because I'm sure it's a scam like xspec is speedcash that has a 200k mc.

If you hold, found, know, or believe in any low mc privacy coins please share!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:09:40 AM

Verge went from a 500,000 to a near 700 million market cap last year, because people wanted in on a cheap solid privacy coin, and this year privacy coins will still see a rise once we hit a good bull run. Although the crypto world is unpredictable, it's likely we won't even see a quarter of the gains this year since I doubt the total crypto market cap will go 30x this year like last year, most people predict 1-2 trillion so we may have 4x gains. Anyway, while it's harder than ever now to find solid privacy coins with an extremely low market cap, like lower than zoin at 20m, I'm sure there will be some hidden gems.

Some I've found so far are hexx (3m) and aerium (700k). Also another coin that I wasn't going to share because I'm sure it's a scam like xspec is speedcash that has a 200k mc.

I would rather invest in good projects than just assume a coin will go up because it's of a given type, so many coins went up last year, even Dentacoin hit 2 billion in market cap, the market we're in now is the type where only the strong will survive.

With something as important as privacy, people will use the most proven one being Monero.

I don't see any privacy coin out there which can come close to matching Monero, so see no need for people to use anything else when it comes to privacy.

Sorry I couldn't recommend you one!
Cryptocucumber (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

You have a great point, but for a lot of new guys coming into the market they will look at a cheap coin first. I still believe privacy coins will rise. Think of monero as Google, there could also be a yahoo, bing etc.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

DeepOnion. Don't take my word for it, but do your own homework and check them out. They seem to have very solid tech, and a very solid team and community. Instead of doing an ICO, they have been doing airdrops for the last 34 weeks. I was a little late to the party, I've participated in the last 4 airdrops. It's a small market cap like you mentioned, but yeah besides that it seems solid. But obviously do your own thorough research and see what you think.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

Check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

PIVX (PIVX)
$4.69 USD (5.44%)
0.00050730 BTC (0.79%)

Market Cap
$261,396,644 USD
28,272 BTC

Volume (24h)
$1,621,200 USD
175.34 BTC

Circulating Supply
55,729,545 PIVX
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

Denarius DNR -

$6,400,000 Market Cap

2,426,872 DNR in circulation

10,000,000 total supply

Stealth address, encrypted messages, BarterDEX integration, Atomic Swaps with other coins and masternodes are going live in a few days.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

The market cap of this coin is so low that it isn't even listed yet! It is still a penny coin but with lots of potential. It powers an AI trading chatbot on telegram so it is backed by a real world application. Just released into Yobit a few weeks, get TELEX AI which is the TLX token. Company registered in the UK and only 20m total supply! https://yobit.net/en/trade/TLX/BTC

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
BuddhaGeo

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

Hexxcoin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hexx/

Extremely undervalued. Low market cap.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

XLC is under a million market cap.  It was a failed ico which pivoted and recently forked to monero.  The team is very active on telegram and are currently sorting out any fork issues and then they’re going to launch their new website and white paper.  I’ve seen their telegram grow from 200 to over 800 in the last few weeks and the project is still in prelaunch.  I could see big gains in this one. 
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

ZOIN is potential privacy coin. Masternode released today, TOR web wallet, web wallet, ...
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:40 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

I've found the following to have incredible potential on the market:
- XTL - 21 billion total supply, currently at 3-5 sat. Zero-knowledge, stealth address, mobile mining. Trading on CREX24
- STP - 8 million circulating supply, blockchain will be released Q3 this year. Swappable tokens currently trading on forkdelta, Etherdelta, and IDEX.
The following I'm keeping an eye out on:
- Bitnote
- Dero
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

I would go for hexx.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

Zero(ZER), right now the only one that hasn't taken off, prepare your rocket.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Marcdk2

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

XSN - StakeNet

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

This coin has privacy planned on the roadmap for 2018, but it's not just a privacy coin.

With StakeNet, you can cold storage stake your coins from a ledger device (as soon as it's integrated, which Ledger is working on btw, check their roadmap). This feature is called: TPOS
- Trustless Proof Of Stake.

You can read more about the project here: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/cold-storage-staking-xsn-coin

StakeNet is also a masternode coin, but that's not even the best part. They will run staking as a service on StakeNet.io

With this service, users will be able to stake their coins 24/7 on the website, or through merchants who chooses to stake other peoples coins in return for a commission both parties agrees upon. The merchant does NOT have access to the users coins, he can only stake them through a shared key (acts like a bridge between you).

The masternode network will take care of Atomic swaps later this year, the plan is to create a DEX (Decentralized Exchange), fees from that goes to the masternode owners.

Cross Chain Proof Of Stake (CCPOS) is on the roadmap as well, which will be freaking awesome once implemented.

Best part? This project only have a 25 million marketcap. It's INSANELY undervalued, it's almost criminal.
dasOriginal

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

XSN - StakeNet

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

This coin has privacy planned on the roadmap for 2018, but it's not just a privacy coin.

With StakeNet, you can cold storage stake your coins from a ledger device (as soon as it's integrated, which Ledger is working on btw, check their roadmap). This feature is called: TPOS
- Trustless Proof Of Stake.

You can read more about the project here: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/cold-storage-staking-xsn-coin

StakeNet is also a masternode coin, but that's not even the best part. They will run staking as a service on StakeNet.io

With this service, users will be able to stake their coins 24/7 on the website, or through merchants who chooses to stake other peoples coins in return for a commission both parties agrees upon. The merchant does NOT have access to the users coins, he can only stake them through a shared key (acts like a bridge between you).

The masternode network will take care of Atomic swaps later this year, the plan is to create a DEX (Decentralized Exchange), fees from that goes to the masternode owners.

Cross Chain Proof Of Stake (CCPOS) is on the roadmap as well, which will be freaking awesome once implemented.

Best part? This project only have a 25 million marketcap. It's INSANELY undervalued, it's almost criminal.

i´ll investigate that Cheesy
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

It sounds like you wish to invest into ICOs, or ICOs that hit the exchanges early.
If you do plenty research on the projects, their goals, how they wish to achieve that, how realistic and viable they are, do some research on the team behind the whole project, and the partnerships they have. After this, if you still think it is a great opportunity to invest, feel free to do that so.
But if you dont do any research or background check, and wish to invest blindly, just because a coin is low in market capitalisation, is called gambling. You can do that, but you should be aware of the dangers behind it.
kalleea

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 11000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, fantastic dev which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and they plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.
Fork and rebase with a lot of new features took place on 1 may with no issues.
Cheers !
VovBit

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

It's Zero for sure.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zero/
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Well Zero might have a chance if it can gets back it's price of $12 USD back on January 9 2018 But aside from the downtrend on bitcoin it can not retain it's All time high for now because there are many possible resistance occurring through it but let's just wait maybe we can see a possible pump when the price of bitcoin can make another bull run.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: