Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💰SkyWay-Unitsky String Transport💰  (Read 268 times)
Djohn100 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 12:57:56 PM by Djohn100

SkyWay
Investments in the development of innovative transport
Get profit from rail transport!

4 reasons to become a SkyWay investor
  • High income. The investor acquires shares with a large discount. In the future, he will receive dividends or profits from the sale of shares.
  • Ownership of the great. We are all together-a technology developer and investors - will create the largest business in the history of civilization.
  • Benefit to the world and to everyone. The reduction of accidents. Liberation of the soil from the road surface. Saving money and fuel.
  • Affiliate program. Earn money right now -invite your friends and acquaintances to the company and get a reward for it.

When will the world see SkyWay transport?
Now the development of a complete set of working documentation of yunitskiy's String Transport is being finished. The reality of the documentation is tested at its own production site in Belarus, where SkyWay certification and demonstration Ecotechnopark of technologies is being built. by the end of 2018 it is planned to build and certify 3 types of overpass transport systems of SkyWay of the 4th generation located above the earth's surface at the " second level»

- Urban SkyWay trails: rail-string transport overpass length of 1 km, high-speed (up to 150 km/h) urban cargo-passenger rolling stock (unibus) suspended type; monorail track length of 800 m, monorail passenger rolling stock, transport infrastructure, including passenger stations.
 —Is SkyWay cargo complex: for bulk cargo: rail-string transport overpass with a length of 150 m, cargo suspension unicar for transportation of piece cargo, cargo train unicar for transportation of bulk cargo and infrastructure, including automated loading and unloading terminals.
- High-speed SkyWay track: high-speed long-distance rail-string transport overpass with a length of 16 km, high-speed (up to 500 km/h) long-distance rolling stock on steel wheels (unibus) and transport infrastructure, including passenger station.

SkyWay Eco Technopark

Today made urban transportation SkyWay: 18-local "Yunikar", 14 "Unibus", 48 "Unibus", 2 local "Unibit" truck "Unitrac". Such rolling stock as 2-seater "Unibake "and 14-seater" Unibus " have already passed all tests on suspended cables in SkyWay Ecotechnopark and certification procedure.

The Skyway light track is already fully ready in the Skyway Ecotechnopark, which has a looped structure, which includes a section of a 800 m long semi-rigid track with spans of 50 m and a sagging section of 800 m with spans of 400, 200 and 200 m, as well as two reversal rings. On this road tested cargo "unitrack", to verify the theoretically calculated possible use of passenger lines for freight. On all sections of this route also running tests of the rolling stock "unibike" which on a semi-rigid site of the route already exceeded the speed calculated for 800 m of the site are carried out and dispersed to 102 km / h.

That the investor will receive SkyWay
  • The status of a co-owner of a high-tech company, which owns an innovative transport technology Sky Way.
  • Inclusion in the register of shareholders of the company.
  • The security is a certificate of shares protected by British law.
  • Lifelong dividends from the profits of the root of the company "SkyWay" and all of its future subsidiaries.

The value of the shares of the SkyWay
Investment at this stage belongs to the category of venture investment in the development of the company (startup), which by definition refers to long-term, risky investment, so it is possible to become the owner of the company on very favorable terms. Skyway company is now at the tenth stage of its development (4-year development is divided into 15 stages).

On the tenth stage, it is still possible to buy shares in SkyWay at a very large discount. Depending on the amount of the acquired share package, the discount (discount) relative to the nominal value of* shares is determined. The fact that the investor buys shares with a large discount (discount) significantly increases the stake in the company. This increases its future income in proportion, both in the case of receiving dividends on them and in the case of the sale of shares to third parties. At the end of the tenth stage will decrease the discount.

The opportunity to purchase SkyWay shares is available through the official website of the company - "RSWsystems", as well as through the investment Fund "Sky Way Invest Group", which acts on the basis of the official cooperation agreement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

you have to create this topic in local Russian language.
and if right, that's project havet blockchain technology. so i think you can't find more invest here.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

You are not a blockchain technology that you do in this topic, it is an enterprise in my simple financial pyramid what developments you have on what they are based on, I don't think I can trust this Grin

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

I too Troll struggling technology, but now I am thinking to invest properly. So it's not as simple as it might seem at first glance, especially if hard to admit your mistakes. I confess, not quite right was…
Djohn100 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

This project should be supported by blockchain technology, otherwise it has no place in this forum and this is a fact
I'm sorry that in this branch on the website in different languages, but the platform blockchain is currently under design, and this transport already exists can watch all on YouTube channel.Now sign documents in different countries on the implementation of the technology, including Australia. Thanks.
Djohn100 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

you have to create this topic in local Russian language.
and if right, that's project havet blockchain technology. so i think you can't find more invest here.
As previously wrote that the platform is in the process of creation, the project can go to the initial stage with a good discount , and then translate them. The project already exists and is developing rapidly. English YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCvWA32s4TBkb5xhdK_X-g/featured I apologize for the inconvenience.
Djohn100 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

I too Troll struggling technology, but now I am thinking to invest properly. So it's not as simple as it might seem at first glance, especially if hard to admit your mistakes. I confess, not quite right was…
Yes thank you welcome to the era Smiley.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Before this ever there was a scam project with the name SkyWay.
Please check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009260.0

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
elzyo8

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

That's interesting, where I can see more specs about skyway transport?
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

Oh yes I hear about this type of transport for a long time and studied technology a little. On how many I understand, is what you offer this and there is a technology not of the far future. In the future probably many dream of it. Then saw at you the offer on benefit and big percent of a bonus to investors. Not absolutely I think that a big bonus it is good.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

good luck. it would have been nice if there was a better presentation.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Of course, the competition is very good, but what about the Elon Musk underground buses that will travel at speeds over 200 miles per hour?
Djohn100 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

That's interesting, where I can see more specs about skyway transport?
Go to the official website via the link and find out more information.
Djohn100 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

Oh yes I hear about this type of transport for a long time and studied technology a little. On how many I understand, is what you offer this and there is a technology not of the far future. In the future probably many dream of it. Then saw at you the offer on benefit and big percent of a bonus to investors. Not absolutely I think that a big bonus it is good.
There are different bonuses and installments, now like a discount of 1: 120
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

This is a very big transportation project, to promote this whether there is bounty campaign?
Djohn100 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Of course, the competition is very good, but what about the Elon Musk underground buses that will travel at speeds over 200 miles per hour?
There are pros and cons, for example me would not like underground a vacuum, better from above watch.
Djohn100 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

This is a very big transportation project, to promote this whether there is bounty campaign?
You need to go to the official website and find out more information there. Thanks.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:42:22 AM

Reserved.

I like to watch how scams evolve.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:54 AM

Before this ever there was a scam project with the name SkyWay.
Please check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009260.0
I remember this too, I used to follow that project before, but many prove that it's a scam, building a skyway needs be a government project or with coordination of government.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: