Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nuggets (NUG) has partnered with JD.com!  (Read 72 times)
ansteadm (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:06:18 AM

Personally, I have been doing a lot of airdrop hunting as of recently, and one has really stuck out more than others. Looks like it could have a solid potential for growth among many of these "shitcoins" out there trying to build among the big boys out there. This organization called "Nuggets" is "a London-based e-commerce payments and ID platform that stores information on the blockchain to prevent data breaches". They have recently partnered with JD.com the 3rd largest internet business in the world! This type of organization reminds me a lot of Tronix and its explosive growth because of being able to work with big name people and organization (even though Sun and TRX have not partnered with BABA, it is still on the back of everyone's minds, and definitely attributed to its early growth).

Even if you don't wish to purchase into their ICO which will begin May 1st, you can still join their airdrop which is explained on this Steemit post. https://steemit.com/ico/@ansteadm/nuggets-airdrop-they-partnered-with-jd-com

What are your thoughts on Nugget and its future? (Personally I think they might want to do a rebranding and change their name it sounds a bit goofy lol). Breaches and hacks are becoming so apparent in our every day lives which is a scary thought, and with JD on their side, it looks like it could be a very promising coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: