Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥[ICO]🔥🔥 ANYTHING APP! The Second Job for EVERYONE!  (Read 2526 times)
bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:17:12 AM

We are celebrating 1,000 members in our Telegram Group!

It's amazing. Many of which provide a positive response and fast response from the community.
Hopefully the project can run smoothly and provide the best for supporters.
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

I like the concept behind this I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it.

It's more than a concept Top Dog, it's happening. Our team is always high on coffee, but it's coming along brilliantly. We're super excited, mostly for the consumers.

Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

you need to add a roadmap to make it more interesting and interested participants join, good luck.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

I see this project is good and innovative, using this platform everyone will be facilitated in making money and sell his knowledge without any hassle or previous work. but I see many projects with the same concept like this, it needs a great and interesting strategy to get investor support
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

I'm so interested in this project, it's great.
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:21:07 AM

I see this project is good and innovative, using this platform everyone will be facilitated in making money and sell his knowledge without any hassle or previous work. but I see many projects with the same concept like this, it needs a great and interesting strategy to get investor support

Hi ottogary,

We absolutely agree that a great strategy is key. It is not possible for a startup to do marketing to the entire world at once. It's important to focus on a small geographical region and then to create a network effect there. Also, the product itself should be perfect; super user-friendly, not intimidating, something you'd show to your grandmother. We're doing all of those things. Most of us are previous or current company founders  Grin  To us, how to bring it to market is even more important than how to make it.

(+ we have some wicked, but undisclosed connections in the first market that will help fill the App with tons of reputable people who will give the App immediate credibility).

Besides, there really aren't too many similar concept, I feel. The world is massive. When Anything App has mass adoption in just one country (which is achievable on the short term), we we will have 100,000's of people using our crypto on a daily basis. When we go for critical mass in the second country, we're looking at millions. You don't need the whole world, you just a need a country or two to moon beyond belief.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

a platform that aims to share the knowledge among users. besides sharing the knowledge they also get money from their services. I think it's a good project seen from the purpose of the project itself. pre-sale starts on may 2nd and it is still a long time to prepare everything. good luck

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:16:57 AM

a platform that aims to share the knowledge among users. besides sharing the knowledge they also get money from their services. I think it's a good project seen from the purpose of the project itself. pre-sale starts on may 2nd and it is still a long time to prepare everything. good luck

Hi piaomar,

Yes! We still have a lot of surprises for you! You'll see a lot more activity around our project soon  Grin
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

i can find any information about this in white paper, so it's not? I would like to know more about this project
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

Hello  devs! I want to clarify an approximate end date of  ICO.

Hi hampdeadrosett! Our pre-sale goes live May 2nd and closes May 15th.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

do you have any lockup period on bonus tokens or not? It very important because this bonus tokens will be sold right after ICO and price will dump

Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

what is the purpose of this?niced and a little bit confuse,ill follow it
o-sokol

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

There are 1st and 2nd Asia countries mentioned in your roadmap.
Do you mean that your service will work only in 2 countries?
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

do you have any lockup period on bonus tokens or not? It very important because this bonus tokens will be sold right after ICO and price will dump

Hi spawn4ever,

Great question. We have a purchase cap of 20 ETH per user. This is currently about $8000. We do this to prevent dumping. The bonus isn't locked, because the low cap addresses the issue. Whenever we make a private sale, we do lock up the bonus if we feel that the amount is too high and could hurt the community.
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

There are 1st and 2nd Asia countries mentioned in your roadmap.
Do you mean that your service will work only in 2 countries?

Hello o-sokol! Absolutely not! It will work everywhere!

These are the first countries we optimize. So we send teams there to make sure everything is perfect (lowest transaction cost possible, 100% localized, etc.). This way, we reach an amount of users (called critical mass), where we have enough to keep the App growing without too much marketing.

As a company, you cannot make everything perfect for the whole world at once. But you can make it at 80%. And then you go into the country to put in the last 20%. These countries are where we do that first. First, we optimize one country at a time, then 2, then 3, then 6, and so on.
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Cooperto, you know all those times it would be nice to call someone and just quickly get your answers to anything? That's us!
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

Content in the main post has been updated!
AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Hi guys! Anything App seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Anything App SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/ac5f91e4-685a-4aa4-bf5e-4fb58a233330
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

If you want to make incredible money, easily, distribute the Anything App referral link. When someone clicks the link and buys AnyCoin, both you and that person will receive 5% of the purchase amount in bonus AnyCoin.
Anything App Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

If you want to make incredible money, easily, distribute the Anything App referral link. When someone clicks the link and buys AnyCoin, both you and that person will receive 5% of the purchase amount in bonus AnyCoin.

That is correct! We feel both should get a bonus for clicking the link. Not just either of the two!

This thread has been buried a little, we apologize! We've been working around the clock to create some really cool features which we hope to launch this week.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: