Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS bank  (Read 1716 times)
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Bitcoin has too many flaws that will not allow it to become a universally used crypto currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:10 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

Do you think bitcoin will replace Banks in the future?

The modern political system exists in the financial system of Banks. Although people want to use bitcoin freely, they cannot replace Banks. I think the future is the world of Banks and bitcoins.

There is still a point at the bank where it can assume responsibility for all the assets and potential losses of its users, in which case we should not blame their system. The Bank is also a media of personal financial oversight and protocols that support government policies and interventions.

If they are finally destroyed and all use bitcoin as a benchmark, then we will return to a time when all humans will not be able to control themselves and the potential for criminality will be higher without anyone able to manage it. Most humans are not able to maintain their own assets.
Banks do not assume the losses of the assets of their customers in some cases the ones that do that are the governments but there is a limit to the amount that they are going to cover and if there is a banking crisis they are not going to have the money to rescue all the banks and it's unlikely that they are going to be able to cover your savings if that happens.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

Bitcoin can grow into a more common payment option in the next few years, it will find a niche in micropayments. Regulators also will better understand its uses. If everything continues the way it is now, microtransactions and large purchases for business-to-business payments will benefit from bitcoin.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

Nice argument you have. Yes it is true. Banks are rob so easily. Just bypass the cameras and security guards and the money in the vault is yours. With bitcoin in comparison, its hard to rob because money can't be stolen easily and you need a lot of private key combinations to open it. It is really hard to decode that even you yourself can't even access it if you lost your private key. So it is safe. Hackers are the only thing you need to worry about. It is no sweat to transfer all your bitcoins. You could lose your money in minutes thanks to the fast network support and your carelessness. I believe banks will be replaced by bitcoin maybe in the future. But for now I have to consider banks as the better one. Apologies I cannot agree on this idea this time.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

I do not think Bitcoin in the future can replace the bank. I have ideas that in future banks will accept Bitcoin as an accepted currency for deposit, as Bitcoin becomes so popular that banks will seek to take and like to think with it to have Can exist and develop.
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

If there was a choice I was told to choose one and give the reason of course I would choose both. But especially I will be more concerned with Bitcoin, it's a definite answer. In essence Bitcoin is a more promising source of life. While at the Bank I once asked with a bank employee if we save in the bank for a month only get a profit of 4 dollars.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

For more than a century, the banking system was used to fund state, endanger the stability of the economic activity, robbing private savings, eliminate one road, promote the financing dependence, even make violent reached an unprecedented scale, all because we do not have different techniques to implement monetary exchange. Now the monopoly is being broken. Bitcoin was born. The fear of the ruling class is only just beginning.

I think bitcoin can not replace bank in the future, but bitcoin already disrupting bank bussiness. With bitcoin advantages, we can transfer with lower fee than banks and its instant payment.
Bank still exist because they already great infrastructure for lending and already have database on people with economic potential
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

However influence does btcs have on people still fiats, banks would thrive in the core of even bitcoiners heart
Indiast3

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

I want all those banks and fiat system to be removed. I like going cashless, digitalization and effective hassle free transactions
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

it could replace the traditional bank but again what will be economy and society without traditional bank look like? there will always "bank" in term cryptos, the bank will be in every individual linked together as a consensus, when this will be applied it will look like "mobs" work, every one destiny's financial is rely on society, with the traditional system of bank it is on depend on law, government and bank itself, nothing personal it is just the law. 
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

I think bitcoin can not replace bank in the future, but bitcoin already disrupting bank bussiness. With bitcoin advantages, we can transfer with lower fee than banks and its instant payment.
Bank still exist because they already great infrastructure for lending and already have database on people with economic potential
well, the bank has no risk, or has little risk of business. but, bitcoin has a great risk, but its addition is also worth it. banks, and bitcoins do look the same, but different. for now I use both.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

I think bitcoin and bank are different.banking sector are legalized and approve all over the world.also bank are well established.I think bitcoin cannot replace bank position.but now bitcoin is a strong currency and best investment sector and its popularity are so much .
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

I figure bitcoin can not supplant bank later on, but rather bitcoin as of now disturbing bank business. With bitcoin preferences, we can exchange with bring down charge than banks and its moment installment. Bank still exist since they officially extraordinary framework for loaning and as of now have database on individuals with financial potential
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

The modern political system exists in the financial system of Banks. Although people want to use bitcoin freely, they cannot replace Banks. I think the future is the world of Banks and bitcoins.
Banks are no doubt being sponsored by the state and that this is the only advantage which they have over crypto currencies but even then, I must say that the crypto currencies are much better when it comes to that of keeping our money safe or for the sake of investing of money as they can help us in having much more profit and that too in lesser period as compared to that of banks.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

That bitcoin will replace the bank I'm sure it's impossible, because I'm sure a country will not let bitcoin replace the bank and that's not easy to do. Because bitcoin can not be predicted and the price goes up and down I'm sure bitcoin can not replace the bank.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

I think bitcoin will not replace the bank because Bitcoin is the first non-centralized digital currency,Like money in general, Bitcoin can be used to store wealth and to purchase goods electronically,While banks regulate the circulation of money such as the euro and the dollar..

Yes but not as of now that bitcoin easily replace the bank. In our society bitcoin is really in demand but other did not recognized yet the upcoming changes that will remain a remarks where bitcoin wants to bloom just like flowers.Their are differences between banks and bitcoin. Btc plays a rules to be follow while in the other hand the regulation of btc is fast approaching.
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

Bitcoin Vs Bank Huh I chose the bank, because the bank already existed from antiquity before bitcoin. Bitcoin still needs a lot of people's trust in the bank appeal. The bank also already has a security system that may be better than the bank.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Bitcoin can never compete with banks because banks are still having trust from its consumers and it has third party ( regulatory authority ) for solving issue if any persist but in bitcoin no one can help you to recover funds if something bad happened .

TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

The impact of bitcoin is growing, and I think the future is going to be a two-tiered one, where people who support blockchains will use bitcoin, and traditionalists will continue to support their Banks. They coexist.

I think Bitcoin will not be allowed to join the party and replace the bank.
The good news is that bitcoin provides a new alternative to operating private funds, an alternative is required for all types of liberal societies
I also do not believe that bitcoin will replace the bank in the future, because the modern political regime is tied to a bank-based financial system.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

I think it will be very difficult to happen. All humans must have been in contact with the bank. And not a few who use as a means in life. The government also strongly supports the existence of banks in a country. In my opinion, it all depends on the government and the people who use bitcoin or bank, if indeed the government is very much using bitcoin as a positive in a country. Maybe bitcoin will run parallel to the bank. And someone's interest will gradually move to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: