Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bitcoin  (Read 330 times)
zhangxie29152784 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

A huge bubble? A fad? A hoax?

Whatever the cynics might say about bitcoin, the rise of bitcoin confuses those who dislike him, and makes his loyal followers rich.

Concerns about missed opportunities drive decisions about whether to buy or sell bitcoins, but they are also dangerous.

The spike in bitcoin has stung many people who missed the rally, driving them frantically to find the next bitcoin, or even better, cryptocurrency.

But the market has given us a question: is this really there, or is it worth investing in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

I think that Bitcoin is worth buying, because his time has not yet ended. Those who say that Bitcoin is outdated, has no value very deeply are mistaken.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Whatever the cynics might say about bitcoin, the rise of bitcoin confuses those who dislike him, and makes his loyal followers rich.

Concerns about missed opportunities drive decisions about whether to buy or sell bitcoins, but they are also dangerous.

The spike in bitcoin has stung many people who missed the rally, driving them frantically to find the next bitcoin, or even better, cryptocurrency.

But the market has given us a question: is this really there, or is it worth investing in?
Bitcoin is always worthy investment if you looking another cryptocurrency it's your wish but you only lose the opportunity. Because most of the experts also predict the future possibilities of Bitcoin it will never failed in future. This coin only improve the economic status of our life so we don't avoid in any kind of situation.

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

For me bitcoin is still the #1. and it is hard to replace the cryptocurrency coin that started it all.
For the past, many hard forks were executed which said that it will replace the bitcoin, but after with so much hardfork bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency.

quarkchain.io
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

I think that Bitcoin is worth buying, because his time has not yet ended. Those who say that Bitcoin is outdated, has no value very deeply are mistaken.
Although bitcoin did prove itself in December of last year as a financial bubble, it does, however, still have to be bought because it has not yet reached the price ceiling, after which investing in it will pose a significant risk. This year, according to current forecasts, bitcoin should grow to $ 30,000. Of course, if Tokyo's whale Gox does not do what it promised and will not throw its 180,000
bitcoins. This will drive him generally to the price bottom, from where he will be selected for a long time.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

bitcoin is always a good investment and best altcoin in cryptoworld it always had worth to buy or sale. no coins will be there to compitate to bitcoin.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

Bitcoin remains always on the first place of crypto currencies. But now there are a lot of crypto projects that can bring good returns to investors. https://effect.ai is a decentralized platform for Artificial Intelligence. Neonexchange DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

There will be no new bitcoin, most of this new BTC is nothing just pump and dump, most of them will be delisted and forgotten in the nearest future;)

Best_Exchange

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

The next bitcoin is only bitcoin, in my opinion.
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

The next bitcoin is only bitcoin, in my opinion.

there will never be another coin like bitcoin. Bitcon is the gold of the crypto is not a moet for exchanges or payments. While all the others have different functions
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

If you really don't know what are you doing you would say that but if you searched very well what is cryptocurrency, blockchain, bitcoin and decentralized system. I doubt you would say that and you will say that this is the perfect time add some bitcoin in portfolio. I hope you will do your own search first before buying anything. Goodluck.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

Only the future can truthfully give you the answer you seek all else is just speculation. With that said I believe that the blockchain tech is here to stay. I support BTC and other cryptos and believe the ones with the best tech that solve the biggest most prevalent problems will stick around forever.

Here is an ICO I believe will be as big a contender as any bc they are working to bring the masses into crypto.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer in the world of cryptocurrency. Its success lies in the long development and long process of becoming. This is not a coin-ephemera. Therefore, it was, is and will be. And no other coin can achieve this success.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

really what you say they say bitcoin is outdated is a very wrong opinion, and right now I think too is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is currently declining ..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

it seems that some crypto people are losing confidence in bitcoin values for now, whereas from the past till now the bitcon value has always been manipulated by big players, as small players can only follow the course

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Bitcoin is a grandfather who will live forever, and therefore it is possible to invest in it and now even it is necessary Grin

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

in my opinion at this time no one can replace bitcoin for the next few years
as for who I can taste ETH is appropriate
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

Corrupted society politicians and banks will fear about the bitcoin's rise for sure. If you invest on bitcoin that will be safer than you have put that fund better than on investing banks buddy. If you fear that people share critics about invest on this just ignore.
Most of the videos speaks about the bitcoin bad. They are not at all not knowledged about the bitcoin wallet also. I am not sure why these share bad about bitcoin when they do not have knowledge on this too.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

in my opinion at this time no one can replace bitcoin for the next few years
as for who I can taste ETH is appropriate

For now yes, no one can beat bitcoin on top and only ETH and XRP can replace bitcoin but of course we need more time fo this. I still believe on bitcoin for sure it will continue to improve its system so he can able to sustain is power for more years.
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

There will be no new bitcoin, Bitcoin is the Grandfather of all Coins. Only coins with other function will come and go every day.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████