Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you actually like and respect, current "normal" ICO's...  (Read 124 times)
Real_Person (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 04:59:55 AM by Real_Person

EDIT: I failed to be clear enough, sorry.
``````

The cycle of almost insane greed around BCT looks really ugly to me.
>> Do you ever consider you might be doing "something wrong" in bubble land, by supporting the CEO's who walk away rich?

>>> Would you support projects trying to share more with the community, even if the original presentation was not as professional?

&&&
Discussion topics are above: If your decent quality post seems to indicate you would benefit, do I have permission to send you a PM?

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

The current bubble in the ICO market is very large. I always feel that way, so I don't think I should invest in the ICO project at present.
When you invest in an ICO project, it's a gamble, and the odds of losing money are high.

dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

The parents might miserable failed due to lack of intense research and adequate feasibility studies of the Market trend of what people actually desired. I might decide investing in the normal ICO upon my deep reseach anyway. For sure, anything can be wrong in the bubble land, since there's an indication of probably earning profit at the end and if it turns the other way round, so be it. After all life itself is a risk. 
tokneneng

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

The current bubble in the ICO market is very large. I always feel that way, so I don't think I should invest in the ICO project at present.
When you invest in an ICO project, it's a gamble, and the odds of losing money are high.
Not too big,total marketcap of cryptocurrencies is stil less than 1% of the total market cap of gold,so there are still room to grow.Though there still no certain future of cryptocurrencies i still believe that it could replace the fiat in the neart future,either way we would still be rich because we are the early adopters.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

If you actually like and respect, current "normal" ICO's, then please explain how your parents failed so miserably.  Cheesy
Otherwise, you see the flaws, so why do you participate, other than a greedy desire for fast money?

Either way, do you ever consider you might be doing "something wrong" in bubble land?

&&&
Discussion topics are above: If your decent quality post seems to indicate you would benefit, do I have permission to send you a PM?

We are all here at risk by investing in any ICO, which even seems ideal, and sometimes we lose on the course. So all this is a normal situation, no thorough analysis will give you the answer that you will receive at the end of this amount or lose it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

On my observations ICO tokens would go high as to x10 its ICO price after coin distribution and once they enter exchange. If you're an investor you get to hold your coins after ICO then sell them. Trading usually takes timing. Sell once you're contented on your profit. Don't wait for it to go crushing down.
Real_Person (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

``````

>> Do you ever consider you might be doing "something wrong" in bubble land, by supporting the CEO's who walk away rich?

>>> Would you support projects trying to share more with the community, even if the original presentation was not as professional?
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

``````

&&&

- I will be interested in Blockchain, Protocols, Blockchain Service, Exchanger projects and will immediately remove the intention to bank projects because they are very competitive, in addition these projects are very risky because It only works when they cooperate with "MASTER CARD". Not participating in banking projects, not participating in CARD release projects
- Do not participate in betting-related projects as there are no successful projects.
- Set the Taget (target) as low as the year before
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: