Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IN 10 years.  (Read 521 times)
Bianckyyyy (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

How do you see BITCOIN 10 years from now. Undecided Undecided Undecided
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Predicting what can happen with Bitcoin for the next 10 years can be not an easy task. Well, I better tell you what I desire will happen with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I am dreaming that soon Bitcoin can be accepted in all major countries including India and Russia for that matter. I am also hoping that finally USA will have a platform to officially recognize Bitcoin and harmonize its taxation procedures for Bitcoin transactions. There would be an avalanche of small countries to fully recognize Bitcoin as well as issuing their own form of cryptocurrencies. How much is the value of Bitcoin after 10 years? I would put on the conservative prediction of at least $500K.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 01:35:32 PM by Question123

Maybe bitcoin die or maybe bitcoin still alive. Because we know bitcoin have a lot og compitent and for sure they have altcoin that bitcoin replace to their place and I hope bitcoin will still alive after 10 years so we can get more profit. I hope more new investor will invest to bitcoin so the price will increase again very high more bitcoin more profit to come for sure.
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

the bitcoin of ten years to come will be difficult to guess, but in fact bitcoin will keep increasing in price and we will become a millionaire if we will invest in bitcoin now.

pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

I used to say bitcoin made me rich one year ago.

If you are following, you see. The market is unbelievably bad.

The investors were hurt. If the sellers are holding coins in their hands, they are also harmed.

I hope the prices will increase slightly and everyone will be happy.
Lutfor db

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Bitcoin will be a little trouble in the next 10 years. However, if the quality of this bitcane goes well within that 10 years, of course, good value will be available. And it will expand in more markets. Again if you can be protected from hackers. Then its effects will increase even more. So we have to work well to keep this bitcoin alive.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Bitcoin in 10 years? Grin Really?))Rest in piece,bitcoin)))1-2 years,no more,dude)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

It is not an easy mission to predict the Bitcoin's situation after 10 years, it is somehow long period and many things can happen in this period of time. But experts expect that Bitcoin will keep its first position in the crypto currencies world, and that its price is going to rise highly. Also the community will grow up, and Bitcoin is going to become more popular.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

bitcoin will increase the value to the market sell after 10 years and very secure in terms of security.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

the bitcoin of ten years to come will be difficult to guess, but in fact bitcoin will keep increasing in price and we will become a millionaire if we will invest in bitcoin now.

I think bitcoin in ten years from now, is more on popularity
Even the children can already know what is bitcoin all about, they have their knowlege about it.and many people know how to use bitcoin how it works by using internet connection.  Especially the trading process which very risky if you have an error or mistaken. And I think many countrys are accept bitcoin as legal tender in that years..  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

I think Bitcoin will be a much different coin than we are used to today. I think that the smart-contract functionality will be expanded upon in a soft-fork at some point, and that the lightning network will be in widespread use throughout Europe. I think it will have a big competitor in the digital space due to NEO, but I think there will be plenty of room for both of them.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

Can't really predict anything about BTC future after a decade. Crypto market is little amateur right now, Govt trying to control and regulate it in some way or another. Legal Status on BTC is not at all clear. So in such scenario of uncertainty, Predicting Bitcoin future is not at all possible
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

Bitcoin in ten years I believe will be wealth, not a currency.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

I think next ten years bitcoin will growth minimum ten times. But you also have to count that other altcoins also will rise 1000 times i that time.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

in my opinion it will be our new currency which will have a stable price without fees. Mining still would continue as it takes a long time to mine the last btc in supply.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

in my opinion it will be our new currency which will have a stable price without fees. Mining still would continue as it takes a long time to mine the last btc in supply.
Why do you think it will have stable price? 9 years after bitcoin was created, the price is still very volatile. Why would that change in next 10 years?
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

I think bitcoin after 10 years from now its just a successful oppurtunity and grab more btc and moneys because bitcoin having a good quality from us and they a lot of helping people.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

Hopefully, it's still profitable and on $30000 level and with massive adoption, but what I really like to see is for the core team to fix the issues that have been hounding Bitcoin ever since it was created i like to also a see a mall anywhere in the world that accepts Bitcoin.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

There are only 2 possible outcomes for bitcoin 10 years from now in my mind. One is that it will be one of the most prominent investments in the market. Or it will be a new revolutionary form of currency that will be rampant for people to use. Another is it will be dead. Yes really, I thought of this and I know all bitcoin investors are aware of this possibility.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

Hopefully, it's still profitable and on $30000 level and with massive adoption, but what I really like to see is for the core team to fix the issues that have been hounding Bitcoin ever since it was created i like to also a see a mall anywhere in the world that accepts Bitcoin.
If that price is that high then I would  sell some coins. I want to keep the coins until $1,000,000 a coin, i'd have to sell a small portion.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: