Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IN 10 years.  (Read 521 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

I predict bitcoin in the next 10 years will be accepted by the world, so bitcoin will be a means of payment. but not just bitcoin, other altcoins will also be accepted by the world.

we see today many countries have already received crypto like venezuela, swiss, turkey, iran, america, england, singapore, and others.

and bitcoin will always be a crypto king until bitcoin supplies run out.

guixiam

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

Man, this is not something that can be predicted.
Not to mention that after 10 years, bitcoin 1 month later is difficult to predict. The cryptocurrency world is full of unexpected and uncertainties. There are too many sources of information to distinguish between true and false. Can only slowly explore, Bitcoin in the future, I think there will be two extremes, worthless or high prices incredible.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

IMO bitcoin will be replaced or surpass in the future I am not a bias in bitcoin but someday it will 10 years is a lot of time and many other projects will capable of in the future but bitcoin never die and the other supply of bitcoins is not to be mine and still ongoing. But I like the flow of bitcoins now for making a profit every year.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

If it is able to withstand the fierce new coins that many once appeared then bitcoin will remain life but if there are new coins or even the existing altcoin moment this could shift the position of the bitcoin then certainly bitcoin will increasingly fall. But if we do the predictions of the analysis of the current state, bitcoin has a fixed supply and circulation will be less and less with the audiences of the future is getting bigger, then this will raise the price of the bitcoin is becoming increasingly expensive yet somehow until when will survive.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
wafer_enak

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

How do you see BITCOIN 10 years from now. Undecided Undecided Undecided
My prediction about the future bitcoin will be more existed especially 10 years, 30 in the future will be more and more. You do not have to worry about the future of bitcoin, keep it as it is now keep learning and learning again ..
luoli66

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

I think Bitcoin will develop very well after ten years, because Bitcoin is now gradually being accepted by various countries.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:16:43 AM

Its very hard to predict bitcoin in 10 years time, but as bitcoiner we will always wish that bitcoin will last forever. Always be optimistic that bitcoin will always be the number one crypto currency and it will always help people who are engage with it. That its price today will be much higher in 10 years time lets continue to support bitcoin so that in return bitcoin will also the key that will lead us to a brighter tomorrow.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

with halving system, bitcoin in the next 10 years will be very difficult to be mined. it affects the price of mining equipment and bitcoin. all the price of mining equipment will rise. so the bitcoin price should also rise. if bitcoin prices do not rise. then there is no bitcoin miner. and bitcoin transactions can not be processed.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

Based on my understanding now bitcoin is not yet known around the world so people are still in doubt today's only country is receiving bitcoin my future prophecy when it's been over five years the bitcoin will prevail all the country will accept the bitcoin of course as it happens here that the government imposes taxes on foreign countries over 10 years is a lot of crypto money that will come out and that is my prediction for ten years from now.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

Based on my understanding now bitcoin is not yet known around the world so people are still in doubt today's only country is receiving bitcoin my future prophecy when it's been over five years the bitcoin will prevail all the country will accept the bitcoin of course as it happens here that the government imposes taxes on foreign countries over 10 years is a lot of crypto money that will come out and that is my prediction for ten years from now.

In the next 10 years my predicted bitcoin could reach $ 500k. The cryptocurency market is growing so strongly that I believe in the next 10 years this market will be on par with the media markets like stocks and forex.
JONAS123

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:48:17 AM

Bitcoin in 10 years  Undecided  Undecided I think it will be gone after 10 years and  it will new has come .
racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:07:46 AM

People can be long something and not hold it. It depends when you think the up turn is. Yes you may miss out on short term gains, but you're still in a good position to make bigger long term gains. HODL doesn't make sense in this case.

The future of crypto is bright (no doubt at least BTC will at some point hit new ATHs), but the short term is bleak. Tether FUD needs to be cleared up for any positive outlook in the immediate future.

But again, it doesn't matter if BTC hits 20k in 10 years. You're not really making a winning play by not selling at 10k, then buying back at 2-3k which it is inevitably headed for in the near future. I don't see "new money" coming in even with bullish US gov't sentiment.

Crypto, just like the stock market, needs a cleansing -- a real cleasning. When everything is based around what a coin/stock will do rather than what it can/has proven to do, then you need to reassess.

pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin 10 years ahead will be more successful and the price can be more than 10 orders of price at this time, this is what I wait for.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

certainly no one can determine or predict the future with certainty.
but if you look at the development of the current vitality currencies, the possibility of bitcoin development will remain a very impressive phenomenon for the next 10 years, regardless of the various rumors and obstacles.
Litzy Halminton

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

I think btc will be replaced by altcoin, for example ETH
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

if we look at the age of bitcoin digital world has been 10 years. because it was created in the year 2009 if until now it has been ten years .new bitcoin world ten years already many people who invest in it. even some countries have joined bitcoin. how if bitcoin age increases 10 years .probably everyone and the average Country have already joined in bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

I think bitcoin would be able to have a huge and bright future ahead of it. But only if it is able to survive upto that year Smiley

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

I think btc will be replaced by altcoin, for example ETH
Well nothing impossible in the Crypto World everything will possible to be happen and who knows 10 years from now maybe bitcoin will continue to exist and number one Crypto or it will end. It is hard to predict on what will happen 10 years from now, but I hope bitcoin will stay at the one of most popular CryptoCurrency and no one can replace it.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

we are hopeful top countries are gonna accept em
Shubhamjuneja24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

It is difficult to assume the price of bitcoin but yes,  it will definitely give better growth than anything.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: