Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IN 10 years.  (Read 521 times)
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

How do you see BITCOIN 10 years from now. Undecided Undecided Undecided

It is difficult to speculate what will happen to bitcoin 10 years from now. However, I really think that more and more people will see bitcoin as a good asset to hold. Mass adaptation is possible as more and more people are getting aware of the convenience of having bitcoin.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

It is difficult to speculate what will happen to bitcoin 10 years from now. However, I really think that more and more people will see bitcoin as a good asset to hold. Mass adaptation is possible as more and more people are getting aware of the convenience of having bitcoin.

It is difficult to estimate 10 years out, however I honestly think 5 million per bitcoin in 10 years time is fairly reasonable. That's a fairly conservative rate of growth really compared to what we have seen bitcoin do so far, exciting upside potential.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

I predict the bitcoin will be better, bitcoin values and prospects will be high, and also the spreading and volume of bitcoin will be high. so it will be admited by the all state as a legal currency.

like happened in  New York, gives us the picturing that bitcoin enthusiast starts making a protest movement against bitlicense, that considered to prevent the spreading of bitcoin.

so, I think, within the next 10 years, bitcoin will be accepted by the world.

mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Its so hard to predict because no one can say about future correctly. but as per my opinion after 10 years bitcoin value must be higher may be double tripple but if its demand high price always be high .
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

In ten years time, I foresee many innovations on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The overtaking moves on bitcoin would be so close but I still see bitcoin still retaining the lead over cryptos as we have it today.
ymdtraining

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

I don't think it will go very further. It can become as valuable as gold but it can also lose all it's value since peolple now are interested in buy/sell to get money.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

10 years is a very long period for the technology wise, in 4 years the bitcoin arise and the next 4 years it might be gone or be more stronger. But as of today it seems that bitcoin will be much much valuable in the future but impossible to give a time frame.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

The bitcoin is good growth in this 10 years of the world.the growth on business in profit of money market his growth predictions could even be conservative citing the rises of bitcoin’s value back in the system.Bitcoin are currently around the buiness what they were at the beginning of this year, when the price was hovering closer to doller per Bitcoin.This volume growth is while most institutional managers are still sitting on the sidelines, waiting for bitcoin technology to mature in this years.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

It's a bit of a change in bitcoin after 10 years that will happen and bitcoin users will be rich if bitcoin really takes 10 years from now. It is possible that the price of bitcoin after 10 years has reached 30k usd then there are so many rules that it is prohibited that after 10 years is prohibited by the tagalog or the philippines board will be removed but I am not sure that it would have reached 10 bitcoin years for everyone to be happy.
I see bitcoin the potential to prosper and grow more.It will be accepted in almost all sectors globally. More people or investors will come and join and together gain big profit.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

that 10 years is long enough to predict the value of bitcoin but I think if bitcoin continue to rise then it maybe reach to $100k USD in that time who knows! if we have bitcoin holdings until that year then i'm sure we are pretty rich. Wink
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Too hard to predict for such long distance
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

Hi

It's not a easy task for predict next 10 years.But Personally i believe after 10 years, People will trend to other successful project coins. Because i believed bitcoin price will raise far more than this price. In currently most of people invest for BTC they can achieved big profit after 10 years but if we invest another good project(ICO) as BTC then we can get more profit after 10 years.And also we can expect more alternative coins relative to BTC. This all my personal predictions.

Thanks

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

There are two possibilities. Bitcoin will be more popular than it is today, bitcoin will be the strongest crypto coin and more are adopting bitcoin. Bitcoin will fall and be replaced by altcoin, many bitcoin users switch to altcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

I think after 10 years bitcoin stabilizes, and will exist as an additional means of payment for various services)) I'm not sure that there will be something more, since the rate of its growth is not at all stable.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

I believe bitcoin will grow and being used already in the whole world in ten years time.
Christian108

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

For me it defends what will happend, because some people said that the bitcoin 10 years from now are going to be legal or going so higher or going to be more larger or going to stabilize, for me we cant said that things, maybe in the few days or months or a years the bitcoin will banned by the worldwide government. Because the government think this is a largest scam in the world they need to stop a soon as possible. But I did no said that bitcoin will going to end 10 years from now Smiley Smiley Smiley
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

I think after 10 years bitcoin stabilizes, and will exist as an additional means of payment for various services)) I'm not sure that there will be something more, since the rate of its growth is not at all stable.
Hopefully it will be stabilized soon.In my country one of the most trusted banks has started to study bitcoin and all its advantages and disadvantages and once bitcoin will pass all their set standards,they will start to accept it as a new mode of payment.Maybe after 10 years,i see bitcoin as being one of the most in demand currency not just online but also in the real world.I know it has still a big room to grow as years goes by,so apparently lot of people will be more attached on it.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

10 years is a very long time. During this time, a lot can happen. I strongly believe that at that time it will be accepted by countries around the world.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

There are only few possible outcomes for bitcoin within the next 10 years that I can think of. One is that it will be one of the most famous investments in the market or it will be a new revolutionary form of currency that will be rampant for people to use around the globe. Another is it will be dead. Yes really, I thought of this and I know all bitcoin investors are aware of this possibilities that things like this could happen
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Bitcoin in 10 years it is most stronger crypto currency and most successful and become most popular all over the world.  Bitcoin in 10 years the poverty will reduce and more people become successful and financially secure on that time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: