Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2157 times)
hunter50

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

Yes bitcoin is a better investment than the gold.bitcoin is a  part of digital money.bitcoin popular increases day by day.among them landmark of bitcoin as store of value because the rate of value increase with bitcoin is very high  but gold price is not increasing day by day.bitcoin price will rise more and more so bitcoin is better than gold.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Bitcoin is better than gold it is good question but if you can understand the market situation of Bitcoin and gold then you make clear the benefit because the price difference and the price ups and down trend make you clear the difference and the benefits, bitcoin price is up and down unpredictable but gold price is moving very slowly slowly but not too much high then bitcoin and not using any technology its metal and bitcoin is latest technology.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

Gold and Bitcoin both have value in the ecosystem as a whole. Gold is physical, Bitcoin is digital. Traits which are pretty obvious but not really significant as a comparison between the two. Personally, I don't really understand why people are comparing the two. These are totally different from each other. Anyways, here's a link for some points. 

https://www.apmex.com/education/investing/gold-vs-bitcoin 

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Since many people who invest in gold seem to be sure some of them will be interested in investing also on bitcoin, but otherwise, people who invest in bitcoin may have little interest to invest in gold. I think that's why bitcoin gets better than gold.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

The 1 main difference between gold and BTC is that gold is actually used in the creation of goods which can be bought and sold. The demand for gold is not just speculative, as a good portion of that demand is actually as a raw material. Gold is entrenched in many cultures belief and reward system and this demand underpins it's valuation.

I am not disagreeing with you, I am just pointing out that the gold price has certain fundamental factors affecting the underlying price, which BTC does not.

You are right in saying that gold has a certain value that far exceeds its utility but the same can be said about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a piece of software that solves a problem. That is its underlying value. The problem being, how we keep our money away from centralized institutions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Bitcoin is consider as digital currency as well as assets but gold is consider as only assets. Bitcoin will give you more profit than gold because gold value can't be changed radically but Bitcoin value can change at high rate so here you can get extera benefit from Bitcoin for that reasons I like and appreciate Bitcoin is better than gold.
TuTruong_GiaLang

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

I think it different and don't relation
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
for me i choose bitcoin because it can invest easily than gold unlike gold you can store it in your wallets securely and safe plus the bitcoin's rate keeps chnging not like the price of gold per gram

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

Gold is not something that you can place on top of your drawer. Without protection of lock and key. While Bitcoin is safe as long as your holding the private key.

knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

We all know that If we compare or base the price bitcoin will win. As you can see bitcoin surpass the gold price.  Bitcoin price right now is $7k and it will dump up again soon. Gold is better in popularity but bitcoin is better when we based the price.
Chickendinner123

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

yes for me bitcoin is better than gold. because bitcoin you use anytime because it's digital and because bitcoin is more buying more gold. gold for me is only material bitcoin it gives me and gives it with my need.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

So far right now it is really is.Bitcoin is really better than gold because of its huge value even though its value drop down for now but still many people are investing because its value is volatile so it will rise again in a couple of months.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

this question has been asked many times but many people are still have a doubt on this competition. bitcoin and gold has many advantages and disadvantages based on their usage and purposes but if were to choose between the two id say i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is verry handy and it is way more profitable than the gold. however some few people will always be a die hard fan of gold because they maybe invested on it.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

as I know, bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin has a higher price than gold and also has a high investment value so I'd rather invest in bitcoin than gold
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. No one can touch it physically. It can not be lost by someone. Bitcoin is more regulated than gold. Gold gets mined and mined and mined. Maybe there’s a finite amount of gold in the world, but cryptocurrency is even more mathematical and regulated and nobody can change mathematics. IF you hold gold for your future, you have to pay tax for gold. On the Other hand till now there is no need to pay tax for holding Bitcoin.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

You cannot compare bitcoin with gold because they are two different things wich have different value and characteristics.

First of all gold exists since earth was created and was one of the first currencies used by people to exchange it for food/clothes or any other things.

Second of all the price of gold is maintaining every year and it even goes up slowly but surely. You will never see gold's price crashing and going to 50% of its value than rise up back after a few months because people are not used to that and thats not how gold works because it is a totally different thing than bitcoin
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

I can not compare of course such different things as bitcoin and gold, but my choice will certainly fall on bitcoin because I want to earn an asset that grows and falls the best and gold goes at a stable price more often
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

I think you can use BTC and Crypto coin to payment but gold is too hard Cheesy
Gold is use for reserves and not tend to be use for payment of business transaction, on the other hand, bitcoin is purposely made to replace fiat so you can't compare those two in that category but profitability wise, since cryptocurrency market has a higher risk and volatility compared to gold i think profit is huge there compared to gold.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:00 AM

Bitcoins is a digital asset which makes it more safer and better than any other asset  but only for those who have knowledge of bitcoins and its advantages over other assets , but people who are not educated enough to cope up with technology cannot use BTC as an asset form them gold is an important asset to invest in .
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

Certainly.
Because bitcoin is more useful especially for trade and investment and bitcoin the price is also more expensive than gold.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: